Windows 10: New 21H2 2022-06 build 22000.778 update is taking so much time than usual to respond

Discus and support New 21H2 2022-06 build 22000.778 update is taking so much time than usual to respond in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i updated my laptop to 21h2 22000.778 and it is responding very latei use it for study and low editing purposespecsprocessor - i3 10th genram - 8 gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaurya Prabhakar, Jun 28, 2022.

1. New 21H2 2022-06 build 22000.778 update is taking so much time than usual to respond

i updated my laptop to 21h2 22000.778 and it is responding very latei use it for study and low editing purposespecsprocessor - i3 10th genram - 8 gb 3200Mhz SK HYNIXstorage - intel optane h10 with 512gb ssdany solution ?

:)

Shaurya Prabhakar, Jun 28, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond New 21H2 2022-06 build 22000.778 update is taking so much time than usual to respond :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 28, 2022
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jun 28, 2022
  4. New 21H2 2022-06 build 22000.778 update is taking so much time than usual to respond

Cannot Disable Dark Mode After Win 10 Update To Build 21H2

Hello Ghot,

I followed thru with the first of your two suggestions, and my Win 10 Home Build successfully updated to Build 21H2. Everything seems to be fine right now and I have my fingers crossed! My next step will be to install Win 10 Pro, for which I have already purchased a key. I will close this thread after posting this grateful reply.

Many thanks for your help!

Win10Newbie1023, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

New 21H2 2022-06 build 22000.778 update is taking so much time than usual to respond

1. New 21H2 2022-06 build 22000.778 update is taking so much time than usual to respond - Similar Threads - 21H2 2022 build

2. Windows using too much memory than usually it takes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows using too much memory than usually it takes: I am using windows 11 pro in my pc for 9 month’s.but i am facing a problem, 3 days gone my pc is using too much memory than usually it uses i am using 8 gb of ram and 7.75 gb usable but windows taking 7.2 gb after booting i turned of all startup items yet now that's not...
  3. Windows using too much memory than usually it takes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows using too much memory than usually it takes: I am using windows 11 pro in my pc for 9 month’s.but i am facing a problem, 3 days gone my pc is using too much memory than usually it uses i am using 8 gb of ram and 7.75 gb usable but windows taking 7.2 gb after booting i turned of all startup items yet now that's not...
  4. Windows taking more space than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taking more space than usual: Dear all,I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I found in an answer in the Microsoft community that usually windows 10 takes up to 20 GB of space in the drives. But in my system, it is showing it takes 29GB. How I can get rid of this extra 9GB ?...
  5. New 21H2 2022-06 build 22000.778 update is taking so much time than usual to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New 21H2 2022-06 build 22000.778 update is taking so much time than usual to respond: i updated my laptop to 21h2 22000.778 and it is responding very latei use it for study and low editing purposespecsprocessor - i3 10th genram - 8 gb 3200Mhz SK HYNIXstorage - intel optane h10 with 512gb ssdany solution ?...
  6. Startup takes longer than usual after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup takes longer than usual after update: Hello,For the past month or so, my laptop has been taking much longer than usual to start up. When I turn it on, I see the Windows logo and then a grey screen for at least 5 minutes before I see the sign-in screen. This issue began after I installed a recent update. I tried...
  7. Startup takes longer than usual after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup takes longer than usual after update: Hello,For the past month or so, my laptop has been taking much longer than usual to start up. When I turn it on, I see the Windows logo and then a grey screen for at least 5 minutes before I see the sign-in screen. This issue began after I installed a recent update. I tried...
  8. Startup takes longer than usual after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. windows 10 isn't restarting and taking longer time than usual

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 isn't restarting and taking longer time than usual: I restarted my windows 10 because I was unable to click on the start menu and when I did it's taking way longer than usual and even the screen has turned light green. Is the problem related to update coz I have not updated my windows 10 or is it because of something else?...
  10. Windows taking so much time to startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows taking so much time to startup: On reboot it shows the manufacturer logo and stays on it for a while and again it shows the windows logo and stays on it a while due to which it takes lots of time to boot up and show my lock screen late. How do I decrease my boot up time ?...