Windows 10: New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPUs up to 5 Ghz and 8 core

Discus and support New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPUs up to 5 Ghz and 8 core in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] What’s New: Today, Intel launched the most powerful generation of Intel® Core™ mobile processors ever: the new 9th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPUs up to 5 Ghz and 8 core

Read more: 9th Gen Intel Core: The Most Powerful Laptop Platform | Intel Newsroom

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Intel Announces New 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K

Source: Intel Announces World's Best Gaming Processor: New 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K | Intel Newsroom

See also: 2018 Intel Desktop Launch Event - October 8 - Windows 10 Forums

Tweet

Brink, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K Sets Overclocking Records

Source: 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K Sets Overclocking Records | Intel Newsroom

Tweet

Brink, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

Intel Announces New 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K

It was worth it*Party
    I finally got mine, and installed it last night in my ASUS Z370 Maximus X Hero board(it has really good VRM's for Z370's), overclocked it this morning, and.....*Tongue
    Intel Core i9 @ 5400 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR

New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPUs up to 5 Ghz and 8 core [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPUs up to 5 Ghz and 8 core - Similar Threads - 9th Gen Intel

2. Intel announces 10th Gen desktop CPUs with up to 10 cores 5.3 GHz

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces 10th Gen desktop CPUs with up to 10 cores 5.3 GHz: [img] What’s New: Intel introduced today the 10th Gen Intel® Core™ S-series desktop processors, including Intel’s flagship Core i9-10900K processor, the world’s fastest gaming processor. With speeds reaching up to a maximum of 5.3...
  3. Intel introduces 10th Gen Intel Core H-series 5.3 GHz mobile processor

in Windows 10 News
    Intel introduces 10th Gen Intel Core H-series 5.3 GHz mobile processor: [img] What’s New: Today, Intel breaks beyond the 5 GHz barrier for laptops with the launch of the 10th Gen Intel® Core™ H-series mobile processors. Headlined by the 10th Gen Intel Core i9-10980HK1 processor, the H-series delivers desktop-caliber...
  4. 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900KS Special Edition CPU Available Oct. 30

in Windows 10 News
    9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900KS Special Edition CPU Available Oct. 30: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What’s New: Intel today announced full details and availability for the new 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-9900KS Special Edition processor. Delivering up to 5.0 GHz all-core turbo frequency out of the box for the ultimate gaming experience, the 9th Gen Intel...
  5. Intel announces new special edition 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900KS CPU

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces new special edition 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900KS CPU: Ahead of Intel’s COMPUTEX Opening Keynote on May 28, the company today previewed products that deliver a significant boost in real-world workload performance, including a sneak peek at the company’s new 10nm mobile processor (code-named “Ice Lake”) and the special edition 9th...
  6. New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPU up to 5 Ghz and 8 core

in Windows 10 News
    New 9th Gen Intel Core i9 mobile H-series CPU up to 5 Ghz and 8 core: [ATTACH] What’s New: Today, Intel launched the most powerful generation of Intel® Core™ mobile processors ever: the new 9th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile H-series processors, designed for gamers and creators who want to push their experience to the next level. “Our new 9th Gen...
  7. 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K Sets Overclocking Records

in Windows 10 News
    9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K Sets Overclocking Records: The 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-9900K processor set 16 benchmark records, including a world record, as part of last week’s extreme overclocking demonstration at the Intel Fall Desktop Launch in New York City. Professional overclockers Allen “Splave” Golibersuch and Joe “Steponz”...
  8. Intel Announces New 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Announces New 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K: Intel Unveils Full Desktop Product Lineup for Gaming and Content Creation, Including New 9th Gen Intel Core and Intel Core X-series Processors NEWS HIGHLIGHTS Debuts 9th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors, including the Intel Core i9-9900K processor, the world’s best...
  9. New 8th Gen Intel Core i9, i7 and i5 Processors Come to Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New 8th Gen Intel Core i9, i7 and i5 Processors Come to Mobile: Today at a global event in Beijing, Intel unveiled the first ever Intel® Core™ i9 processor for laptops. Part of the new lineup of high-performance mobile products unveiled, the powerful 8th Gen Intel Core i9 processor is the highest-performance laptop processor Intel has...
  10. New Intel Core i9 X-Series Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Core i9 X-Series Processors: More Data Requires More Power; Intel Introduces New 4-18 Core SKUs, Intel Core i9 and its First Teraflop Desktop CPUs As I take the stage in Taipei today at Computex, it’s striking to me how many of the most interesting technology innovations are made possible by our...