Windows 10: New accessibility enhancements for Office Online

Discus and support New accessibility enhancements for Office Online in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When we first built Office Online, we worked hard to make the suite accessible to blind and low vision users by using a new web accessibility standard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New accessibility enhancements for Office Online

Source: New accessibility enhancements for Office Online - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Jan 8, 2015

2. Microsoft Edge

When I try to login to a bank, this is what I receive: You need to upgrade your browser now in order to maintain online access to your accounts. Upgrading to a new version will enhance your security and optimize your online banking experience
    on this website

It works fine with Microsoft EXPLORER

JAMES W LOCKE, Jan 8, 2015
  3. garym123 Win User
    having problems signing in to office 365 on nokia lumia 930

It is not asking for a setup. In Office, places, Office 365 is listed as a 'place'. The place is for 365 business users on SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business, or Exchange Online to enter the business account.

The phone already has mobile office installed. You have the access to office already.

The whole purpose is to share documents between the phone and a PC using OneDrive.

garym123, Jan 8, 2015
Thema:

New accessibility enhancements for Office Online

1. New accessibility enhancements for Office Online - Similar Threads - accessibility enhancements Office

2. How to hide files from Office Online in Explorer Quick Access

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide files from Office Online in Explorer Quick Access: [ATTACH]All your recently opened files and folders, including pinned folders, appear under the Quick Access location. The same holds true for office online files but if you do not want to show files from Office Online in Explorer Quick Access, you can change this behavior and...
  3. Access to Office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access to Office: Hi, So I bought a Windows 10 home license key to get rid of the activation watermark and mainly so I could use Word, Excel and PowerPoint for school. I had problems with online free versions, all of them were really bad and "sluggish" to work with. I was very limited. After...
  4. No access to office

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No access to office: Hi, I don't have access to the office suite. I just purchased this computer with a free 1 year subscription and I don't have access to the office programs. Please assist!...
  5. New enhancements to Office 365 Message Encryption

in Windows 10 News
    New enhancements to Office 365 Message Encryption: We are excited to announce a few new enhancements to Office 365 Message Encryption that help broaden protection and simplify reading protected messages. Updates include: Support for PDF attachments Support for Shared Mailboxes Mac prelicensing Please read further for more...
  6. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  7. Why Office Online is Now Simply Office

in Windows 10 News
    Why Office Online is Now Simply Office: [ATTACH] Microsoft PowerPoint for the web featuring a new header. Microsoft has decided to retire the “Online” branding for the web version of Office and adopt new terminology for how we refer to the apps on the web. Office uses sub-brands to denote our offerings such as...
  8. office online or Libre office - which is better

in Microsoft Office and 365
    office online or Libre office - which is better: My wife's W10 laptop has now closed its free time on word and requires her to purchase it. I'm wondering which of the free ones would be best for her. She only tends to write up her CV and some report work on an occasional basis. I've been wondering about Office on line or...
  9. New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities: Today, we’re pleased to announce several enhancements that bolster Office 365’s security and compliance capabilities. With the launch of Office 365 Threat Intelligence, we are enriching security in Office 365 to help customers stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape....
  10. What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office: The Office Online team has been busy adding integration across Microsoft Cloud services and extending the capabilities of what you can do with Office in your favorite browser. A number of powerful features have either been rolled out recently or are beginning to roll out now....