Windows 10: New account log in button does not work to log into new account i just made

Discus and support New account log in button does not work to log into new account i just made in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I created a new user, but at the start up page, it doesn't show a login option for the new user. It shows the new log in email and the button to log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shop Acct, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Shop Acct Win User

New account log in button does not work to log into new account i just made

I created a new user, but at the start up page, it doesn't show a login option for the new user. It shows the new log in email and the button to log in, but when i click on the button, nothing happens. Therefor I cannot log in to the new user I made. what's going on?

:)

Shop Acct, Mar 4, 2024

2. Steam account 'logged in elsewhere'.

did you marked "save this pc" in the list. also if your work network hasnt ip reservation and you get different ip evey time you restart steam may count this as new device.
    once i swiched opera with ie and i got account verification

ne6togadno, Mar 4, 2024
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Frick Win User

Advice needed : New e-mail account

It does, but what if I'm at a shared computer and don't want my account to show up on the list? That's what I'm on about.

Frick, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. New account log in button does not work to log into new account i just made - Similar Threads - account log button

2. New account log in button does not work to log into new account i just made

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New account log in button does not work to log into new account i just made: I created a new user, but at the start up page, it doesn't show a login option for the new user. It shows the new log in email and the button to log in, but when i click on the button, nothing happens. Therefor I cannot log in to the new user I made. what's going on?...
  3. Made a new PC. Can't log in to my account or active windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Made a new PC. Can't log in to my account or active windows: I made an install boot usb. Used it. Had no internet on load because I had to install motherboard drivers after so windows forced me to make an account. After I connected I tried to log into my Microsoft account to activate windows. After I used my authentication app it asked...
  4. Made a new PC. Can't log in to my account or active windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Made a new PC. Can't log in to my account or active windows: I made an install boot usb. Used it. Had no internet on load because I had to install motherboard drivers after so windows forced me to make an account. After I connected I tried to log into my Microsoft account to activate windows. After I used my authentication app it asked...
  5. Made a new PC. Can't log in to my account or active windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into a new laptop with the microsoft.on.com account - issues: Hi, we are a small company that use Gmail for emails, but we provide colleagues with a Microsoft.on email address and password to download Office. When people get their laptop, usually Dell, they are trying to use the Microsoft.on email address to log into the machine, and it...
  7. New Win10 Logged in with wrong account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Win10 Logged in with wrong account: Upon setting up my new PC I used the wrong Microsoft Login. It's now rebooting and using this incorrect account. How do I remove this account and log in with the correct Microsoft account? 180444
  8. New Win10 Logged in with wrong account

in Windows 10 Support
    New Win10 Logged in with wrong account: Upon setting up my new PC I used the wrong Microsoft Login. It's now rebooting and using this incorrect account. How do I remove this account and log in with the correct Microsoft account? 180444
  9. Logging in to Microsoft account on my new PC.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logging in to Microsoft account on my new PC.: I just bought a new laptop with windows 10, before resetting my old PC, I removed my old device from my Microsoft dashboard and logged out from Microsoft account on that PC. Now I want to log in to my new PC using Microsoft account. should I create a new Microsoft ID or I...
  10. New account won't let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New account won't let me log in: I run W10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. To deal with one game (out of several) not syncing, I'm trying to create a new account to see if the game will sync on a new account.. I create the account and give it a password, which I have written down so I can't get it wrong. When I...