Windows 10: new account opened

Discus and support new account opened in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I opened a new account for my wife in windows 10. she is now getting her emails under her account login so can i delete her email from my login? 105869 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Old Guy, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Old Guy Win User

new account opened

I opened a new account for my wife in windows 10. she is now getting her emails under her account login so can i delete her email from my login?

:)

Old Guy, Mar 10, 2018

2. Can't open new account

Hello, Try adding new user account via NETPLWIZ: [FIX] Cannot Add Users To Windows 10 Hope this helps, Good luck!

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 10, 2018
  3. BaldurUZ Win User
    Can't open new account

Can't open new account on Windows. Help.

BaldurUZ, Mar 10, 2018
  4. Word Man Win User

new account opened

Welcome to TenForums, Old Guy.

Well sure but, maybe you want to ask her? Does she need them? You could forward important ones to her address and then delete them all but, then again, you may want to ask her.

That was a little tongue in cheek but I think the answer you're looking for may be: if you delete them they are gone, there's no reason she would be able to access the emails from her new account unless you forward them to her one by one.

Word Man, Mar 11, 2018
Thema:

new account opened

1. new account opened - Similar Threads - account opened

2. When ever I open settings it shows a different account and not mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When ever I open settings it shows a different account and not mine: When I open settings I see on the top left that it shows my Microsoft account but it's the wrong account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-open-settings-it-shows-a-different/62f28ba6-0540-46ca-a3a4-784b202dda47
  3. When ever I open settings it shows a different account and not mine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When ever I open settings it shows a different account and not mine: When I open settings I see on the top left that it shows my Microsoft account but it's the wrong account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-open-settings-it-shows-a-different/62f28ba6-0540-46ca-a3a4-784b202dda47
  4. When ever I open settings it shows a different account and not mine

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?: Every time I try to unlock my account it says that the verification method is not available and gives no other options for verification. What can be done to unlock the account and cancel the lock??...
  6. How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?

How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?: Every time I try to unlock my account it says that the verification method is not available and gives no other options for verification. What can be done to unlock the account and cancel the lock??...
  7. How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Account created, can't open Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account created, can't open Document: Hi Created MS365 acc to open a MS Document on laptop. It still refers to MSOffice Try, Buy, Activate. New to system, sorry. Is there an easy way to open the document. Thank you...
  9. Account created, can't open Document

Account created, can't open Document: Hi Created MS365 acc to open a MS Document on laptop. It still refers to MSOffice Try, Buy, Activate. New to system, sorry. Is there an easy way to open the document. Thank you...
  10. Windows 11 keeps logging me out of my account every time there's a new window opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps logging me out of my account every time there's a new window opened: I've had this problem since January now, and every time it keeps logging me out of all my accounts. It also happens if I use a new window. I have asked this question before, and I completed everything I could at the time but nothing happened. It just kept happening every...