Windows 10: New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more

Discus and support New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At its annual global press conference Thursday in New York City, Acer launched ConceptD, a new brand of high-end desktops, notebooks, gadgets and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more

Source: Acer family grows with ConceptD portfolio for creators, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line

Source: Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line with Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    Acer the First in the Industry to Ship Notebooks with Amazon Alexa

Acer today announced that several of its popular Windows 10 notebook lines are the industry's first to offer Alexa pre-installed, including the Acer Spin 3 and Acer Spin 5 lines, which are available at retailers now. The news today is the first step in Acer's plans to roll out Alexa across its PC portfolio. Alexa will also be pre-installed on the Acer Nitro 5 Spin convertible gaming notebook line next month. It will also be available on select Aspire, Switch and Swift notebooks, as well as Aspire all-in-one PCs, as they are rolled out to Acer's retail partners over the next few weeks.

Additional product lines already purchased by customers will soon be able to be updated with Alexa via the Acer Care Center. The first Acer notebook lines to receive the update will be the Acer Spin 5 and Spin 3 convertible families on May 23 and May 26, respectively.

New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more tOTzOzQ5oVXZ54Yc_thm.jpg

New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more 9yO5ny7wMqLAFglJ_thm.jpg

New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more bkcoWWtwTdpyzIN9_thm.jpg

New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more Yepnv0j4vtPeC9zz_thm.jpg

New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more n9IesjWfNNCw0vuH_thm.jpg

New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more FuFIa1WruPOiR4Mq_thm.jpg

"The Acer Spin 3 and Spin 5 convertible notebooks are the ideal products for the industry debut of Alexa voice functionality on notebooks," said Jerry Kao, President of IT Products Business of Acer Inc. "We are thrilled to be the first to market with these flexible systems, which feature industry-leading audio and the latest technologies for convenient, time-saving and intuitive interactions."

"We're delighted to work with Acer to bring Alexa to customers in new ways," said Steve Rabuchin, Vice President, Amazon Alexa. "We believe customers should be able to interact with Alexa wherever they might need her, including from their PCs, in order to take advantage of the simplicity of voice control."  

Voice Control Lets Customers Do More
    Acer customers can use their Alexa-compatible Acer notebooks and desktops to get more done via voice control. For example, customers can ask Alexa to check the weather, make an entry on their calendar, create lists, answer questions, or play their favorite music, podcasts or audiobooks. Acer customers can ask Alexa to manage smart home devices including lighting, thermostats and home appliances, all with their voice.

Acer's notebooks and desktops with Alexa are Enabled by Intel Smart Sound Technology, an integrated audio DSP (Digital Signal Processor) built to handle audio, voice and speech interactions. With Intel Smart Sound Technology, the devices provide support for voice control along with high-fidelity audio.

The Acer Spin 5 has Acer Purified.Voice and four digital microphones that support far-field voice recognition. Other Acer notebooks feature dual microphones that support near-field voice recognition. All supported convertible and 2-in-1 notebooks come with front-facing speakers and provide an immersive audio experience.

Chino, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10

Source: Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more - Similar Threads - Acer ConceptD portfolio

2. acer spin 3 touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer spin 3 touch screen: i have acer spin 3 laptop. the touch screen works totally fine using the stylus but doesn't totally work using fingers. i tried everything i've read here but none of it works. please help...
  3. acer spin 3 touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acer spin 3 touch screen: i have acer spin 3 laptop. the touch screen works totally fine using the stylus but doesn't totally work using fingers. i tried everything i've read here but none of it works. please help...
  4. Acer Spin 3 Laptop Wifi Problem's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Spin 3 Laptop Wifi Problem's: I wanted to factory reset my Laptop to be able to give it away to a family member but when I did and was moving through the process of setting it back up for them I get to the Wifi portion of the set up only to see that it says the Wifi is turned off and needs to be turned...
  5. Acer Spin 3 Laptop Wifi Problem's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Spin 3 Laptop Wifi Problem's: I wanted to factory reset my Laptop to be able to give it away to a family member but when I did and was moving through the process of setting it back up for them I get to the Wifi portion of the set up only to see that it says the Wifi is turned off and needs to be turned...
  6. CES 2020: Acer adds two new ultraslim notebooks to its Swift series

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: Acer adds two new ultraslim notebooks to its Swift series: At CES, Acer unveiled two new Swift 3 models in its popular ultra-portable notebook series: a 13.5-inch model (SF313-52/G) powered by the latest 10th Generation Intel Core processors and a 14-inch model (SF314-42) powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 4000 series mobile processors....
  7. IFA 2019: Acer ConceptD Pro and Predator Triton 300 notebooks

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2019: Acer ConceptD Pro and Predator Triton 300 notebooks: At IFA 2019, Acer announced its ConceptD Pro series notebook family with NVIDIA Quadro GPUs, built for peak performance and hours of uninterrupted use. The Pro series with Windows 10 meets the stringent requirements of applications in virtual reality, artificial intelligence...
  8. New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10: Today, Acer announced a new notebook designed for people on-the-go, as well as several new gaming desktops and laptops powered by Windows 10 that arrive with simple, built-in Mixer streaming for low-latency, interactive moments for viewers and streamers to engage with other...
  9. Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10: At Acer’s next@acer global press conference in New York this week, the company unveiled the powerful and thin Predator Triton 700 gaming notebook and its new Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook line, all powered by Windows 10. These devices are built to take advantage of...
  10. Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line: Ahead of Computex, Acer announced new Windows 10 devices for gaming and productivity on-the-go with the new Nitro 5 notebook line for casual gamers and the lightweight Spin 1 for flexible computing and sleek design, all powered by Windows 10. Here’s a closer look at these...