Windows 10: New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks

Discus and support New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at Acer’s online global press conference, the company announced significant new updates to four of its popular gaming notebooks: the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks

Source: Acer Refreshes its Predator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks

:)

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10

Source: Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    Acer Unleashes New Predator Helios 500 Notebook

Acer unveiled two new Predator Helios gaming notebooks today at the next@acer global press conference in New York. They include the exceptionally powerful Predator Helios 500, featuring up to 8th Gen Intel Core i9+ processors, and the Predator Helios 300 Special Edition that includes upgraded specs from its predecessor and a distinctive white chassis. Both feature VR-Ready performance, advanced thermal technologies, and blazing-fast connectivity.

"We've expanded our Predator Helios gaming notebook line in response to popular demand from gamers seeking extreme performance on the go," said Jerry Kao, President of IT Products Business, Acer Inc. "The Predator Helios 500 and Helios 300 gaming notebooks feature Acer's proprietary thermal technologies and powerful components that, coupled with our award-winning software, deliver unparalleled gaming experiences."

New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks bfiUGA0qJvZhVKOM_thm.jpg

New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks EjyqRYiD2wWjTXRD_thm.jpg

New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks nOS6AKwtrIcAwxQm_thm.jpg

New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks 2e6iO0JP2jOLYJ6M_thm.jpg

"The 8th Gen Intel Core i9+ processor for gaming and creation laptops is the highest performance Intel has ever delivered for this class of devices; purpose built for enthusiasts who demand premium gaming experiences whether at home or on the go," said Steve Long, Vice President and General Manager, Client Computing Group Sales and Marketing, Intel. "Intel and Acer's long relationship has produced amazing products over the years, and the new Acer Predator Helios gaming notebooks are powerful examples of what's possible with this unprecedented level of performance."

Predator Helios 500 is a gaming beast featuring overclocking, 4K 144 Hz panels
    Designed for extreme gamers, the Predator Helios 500 is a gaming beast. It features up to overclockable 8th Gen Intel Core i9+ processors and overclockable GeForce GTX 1070 graphics. Intel Optane memory increases responsiveness and load times, while ultra-fast NVMePCIe SSDs, Killer DoubleShot Pro networking, and up to 64GB of memory keep the action going, making the Helios 500 the ideal gaming notebook for graphic-intensive AAA titles and live streaming.

Top-notch visuals are delivered on bright, vibrant 4K UHD or FHD IPS 17.3-inch displays with 144Hz refresh rates for blur- and tear-free gameplay. NVIDIA G-SYNC technology is supported on both the built-in display and external monitors, allowing for buttery-smooth imagery without tearing or stuttering. For those looking for maximum gaming immersion, dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, and display and HDMI 2.0 ports support up to three external monitors. Two speakers, a subwoofer, and Acer TrueHarmony and Waves MAXXAudio technology deliver incredible sound and hyper-realistic 3D audio using Waves Nx .

The Helios 500 stays cool with two of Acer's proprietary AeroBlade 3D metal fans, and five heat pipes that distribute cool air to the machine's key components while simultaneously releasing hot air. Fan speed can be controlled and customized through the PredatorSense app.

A backlit RGB keyboard offers four lighting zones with support for up to 16.8 million colors. Anti-ghosting technology provides the ultimate control for executing complex commands and combos, which can be set up via five dedicated programmable keys.

Acer's PredatorSense app can be used to control and monitor the notebook's vitals from one central interface, including overclocking, lighting, hotkeys, temperature, and fan control.

Predator Helios 300 Special Edition brings a sophisticated design twist to gaming notebooks

New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks j5ihqrTDs03jlwQF_thm.jpg

New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks 9LgRs3b1PTyooDZg_thm.jpg

Acer's budget-friendly Helios 300 gaming line sees the addition of a Special Edition model featuring an all-white aluminum chassis accented with gold trim, an unusually chic design for gaming notebooks.

The Helios 300 Special Edition (PH315-51) allows for ultra-smooth gameplay via its 15.6-inch FHD IPS display with an upgraded 144Hz refresh rate. The rapid refresh rate shortens frame rendering time and lowers input lag to give gamers an excellent in-game experience. It's powered by up to an 8th Gen Intel Core i7+ processor, overclockable GeForce GTX 1060 graphics, up to a 512 GB PCIe Gen 3 NVMe solid state drive, and up to a 2 TB hard disk drive.

The Helios 300 Special Edition also comes equipped with up to 16 GB of DDR4 memory, and is upgradable to 32GB. Intel Optane memory speeds up load times of games and applications, access to information and improves overall system responsiveness. In addition, Gigabit Ethernet provides fast wired connections, while Gigabit Wi-Fi is provided by the latest Intel Wireless-AC 9560 that delivers up to 1.73Gbps throughput when using 160 MHz channels (2x2 802.11ac, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz).

The Helios 300 Special Edition also includes two of Acer's ultrathin (0.1 mm) all-metal AeroBlade 3D fans designed with advanced aerodynamics and superior airflow to keep the system cool. They can be controlled with Acer's PredatorSense app, which offers three usage modes:

• Coolboost mode:For heavy loading games, rendering, streaming, and extended video consumption
    • Normal mode:For productivity tools like Microsoft Office
    • Silent mode: For web browsing and online chatting
    Price and Availability
    The Predator Helios 500 gaming notebooks will be available in North America in June starting at $1,999; in EMEA in May starting at €1,999; and in China in June starting at ¥15,999.

Exact specifications, prices and availability will vary by region. To learn more about availability, product specifications and price in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office via www.acer.com.

The new Predator Helios 500 and Helios 300 notebooks were unveiled today at the next@acer press event held in New York, where the company announced a range of new devices and solutions for gamers, creators, families, students and professionals. For more information, visit www.acer.com/nextatacer.

[youtube=btcq7otfW58]

Chino, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10

Source: Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks - Similar Threads - Acer iPredator Helios

2. 22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 Windows 11 - Acer Predator Helios 300: My first post a month ago was -- I recently updated my computer as it was required to update it to the update - 22H2. When downloading it and restarting, I did come across an error as it was finished downloading so it needed to "automatically repair". I am an active gamer and...
  3. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300: HI, I am getting very slow speed over the WIFI on this particular device acer predator helios 300 but on other devices the speed is okay.But if using the ethernet cable the speed is fine. So definitely there is some issue with this particular device. Please let me know how to...
  4. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300: HI, I am getting very slow speed over the WIFI on this particular device acer predator helios 300 but on other devices the speed is okay.But if using the ethernet cable the speed is fine. So definitely there is some issue with this particular device. Please let me know how to...
  5. Slow WIFI speed on Acer Predator helios 300

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device: Laptop works fine until I start playing games then it bsods to whea uncorrectable error sometimes kernel data inpage error and then shows no bootable device. If I let it stay off for 5-10 min then try starting it , it will start completely fine , also when it shows no...
  7. "No Bootable drive" on my Acer Predator triton 700

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "No Bootable drive" on my Acer Predator triton 700: HI, over the past few weeks the "No Bootable drive" option would show up when booting up my pc. I was always able to boot up again and it would boot up fine. But now I can't get past the "No Bootable drive" error now! I tried switching to the "Legacy" boot option, but there...
  8. Laptop crashing while gaming ACER Predator Helios 300

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashing while gaming ACER Predator Helios 300: My laptop has been crashing for the past week while gaming, earlier, temps would g o to 90 degrees and crash, thought it would be because of overheating, so I repasted it just recently and idles dropped down, problem is, the laptop still crashes while gaming even though temps...
  9. IFA 2019: Acer ConceptD Pro and Predator Triton 300 notebooks

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2019: Acer ConceptD Pro and Predator Triton 300 notebooks: At IFA 2019, Acer announced its ConceptD Pro series notebook family with NVIDIA Quadro GPUs, built for peak performance and hours of uninterrupted use. The Pro series with Windows 10 meets the stringent requirements of applications in virtual reality, artificial intelligence...
  10. CES 2019: Acer debuts new compact Swift 7 and Predator Tritons

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Acer debuts new compact Swift 7 and Predator Tritons: [ATTACH] At CES 2019, Acer introduces the thin and light Swift 7 (SF714-52T) with a new premium chassis. An honoree of a CES 2019 Innovation Award, its ultra-narrow bezels make it virtually borderless, giving the Swift 7 a 92 percent screen-to-body ratio. It’s feather-light...