Windows 10: new acer laptop become too slow

Discus and support new acer laptop become too slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after 3 month usage my new laptop became too slow.in task manager disk is showing 100% usage .it take lot of time to open application and booting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harishshaji, Apr 12, 2021.

1. new acer laptop become too slow

after 3 month usage my new laptop became too slow.in task manager disk is showing 100% usage .it take lot of time to open application and booting

:)

Harishshaji, Apr 12, 2021
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. Christmas acer laptop

If you prefer, you still can revert it back using the factory restore procedure, there's a hotkey on every new acer laptop/PC. just my two cents

Thefumigator, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

new acer laptop become too slow

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

new acer laptop become too slow

1. new acer laptop become too slow - Similar Threads - acer laptop become

2. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  3. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  4. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?: Why my acer aspire 3 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start? I have changed my SSD, updated Bios and complete format and install fresh window. Every time i start my laptop it run fast for few minutes then suddenly become too slow. It takes too much time to open...
  5. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?: Why my acer aspire 3 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start? I have changed my SSD, updated Bios and complete format and install fresh window. Every time i start my laptop it run fast for few minutes then suddenly become too slow. It takes too much time to open...
  6. Why my acer aspire 3 A315-58 laptop become too slow after 3 minutes of start everytime?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop is too slow: Hello sir my name is abhishek I recently buy a ldeapad slim 3 from amazon but this laptop performs too slow every apps takes too much time too load and also if i start restart the laptop for update its restart screen stuck and did not update the pc properly and its too...
  8. Acer Laptop/Fresh install mysteriously slow. a few questions too

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Acer Laptop/Fresh install mysteriously slow. a few questions too: Hi everyone. I am not making a lot of progress with this laptop and need help. I have a 5-6 year old lower-end Acer with original installation with an i5 2.x GHz with 3.0GHz turbo and two sticks of 4 GB Ram. It started running slower and slower despite removing a lot of old...
  9. New acer laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New acer laptop: I have a new laptop and I keep getting error messages telling me to update to wjndows10, I should imagine that I have windows 10. and the system keeps blocking me from entering writing .com where I have been a member for four years . I'm 79 and what I kow about copuuters...
  10. New Acer laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    New Acer laptop: Good day to all. Thinking of getting a laptop for my granddaughter as a startup for her homework etc. Its a Acer Spin 1 11.6'' Convertible laptop with touch screen 4gb ram 64gb ssd.With windows 10 home and a year subscription to office 365 free. Any thoughts Please. Thanks....