Windows 10: New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10

Discus and support New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Acer announced a new notebook designed for people on-the-go, as well as several new gaming desktops and laptops powered by Windows 10 that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 23, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10

Source: Acer announces the new Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, May 23, 2018
  2. archp2008 Win User

Acer Aspire 7551G-7459 notebook

Acer has a page on their site where they list a large number of their computers which they say are all compatible with Windows 10. The 7551G is not on the list even though Microsoft confirms that I am ready to go. I have had multiple errors preventing
    me from installing to the Windows 7 on this notebook. Is it possible that some hardware issue blocks the boot process during the installation attempts? I have found the only way to get the files to be written to the hard drive is to do a clean installation
    which of course will not be activated for free. Modern Setup Host has stopped working is the most common issue. Acer has not replied to my inquiry to date about compatibility. Has anyone overcome the Setup Host problem on any other notebook or pc?

archp2008, May 29, 2018
  3. Not able to connect to internet on Windows 10 Acer Notebook.

Original Title: My acer laptop from Thailand

I have a new windows 10 acer notebook from thailand and since coming to germany it won't connect to wifi networks I have nothing else in stalled it's only a month old and I don't no why it won't connect I worked in thailand

Thomas potterSmith, May 29, 2018
Thema:

New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10

1. New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Acer Swift Notebook

2. CPU micro freezes/stuttering windows 11 ACER swift 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU micro freezes/stuttering windows 11 ACER swift 5: Hello,I think since the windows 11 my laptop has cpu stuttering which cause screen micro freeze. While these freezes, the mouse keep moving but I can't do anything, I noticed that CPU is 100% used just after the freeze, as you can see in video. It happens every 15-20 seconds...
  3. CPU micro freezes/stuttering windows 11 ACER swift 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU micro freezes/stuttering windows 11 ACER swift 5: Hello,I think since the windows 11 my laptop has cpu stuttering which cause screen micro freeze. While these freezes, the mouse keep moving but I can't do anything, I noticed that CPU is 100% used just after the freeze, as you can see in video. It happens every 15-20 seconds...
  4. New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks

in Windows 10 News
    New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks: Today at Acer’s online global press conference, the company announced significant new updates to four of its popular gaming notebooks: the Predator Helios 700, https://youtu.be/s7hMcXUknVw, https://youtu.be/Nn1oyrEhZdM and https://youtu.be/ARI_QU8fcss. These new...
  5. Acer swift 3 no boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer swift 3 no boot: Hi, I have an acer swift 3 SF314-52 and I woke up one day and it wouldnt respond to anything but the blue light would indicate it was on. I tried all the obvious like the battery pin hole. That also seemed to do nothing so I decided I would take it all apart and reseat...
  6. CES 2020: Acer adds two new ultraslim notebooks to its Swift series

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: Acer adds two new ultraslim notebooks to its Swift series: At CES, Acer unveiled two new Swift 3 models in its popular ultra-portable notebook series: a 13.5-inch model (SF313-52/G) powered by the latest 10th Generation Intel Core processors and a 14-inch model (SF314-42) powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 4000 series mobile processors....
  7. New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more

in Windows 10 News
    New Acer ConceptD portfolio, Spin 3 series, gaming notebooks and more: At its annual global press conference Thursday in New York City, Acer launched ConceptD, a new brand of high-end desktops, notebooks, gadgets and monitors optimized for creators such as graphic designers, filmmakers, engineers, architects and developers. It also revealed new...
  8. CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more: This week at CES, Acer unveiled three new devices powered by Windows 10: the Swift 7 designed for mobility with an ultra-portable design, the Acer Spin 3 convertible laptop, and the Nitro 5 gaming laptop. Let’s dive right into the details. Acer Swift 7 [img] At...
  9. Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10: At Acer’s next@acer global press conference in New York this week, the company unveiled the powerful and thin Predator Triton 700 gaming notebook and its new Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook line, all powered by Windows 10. These devices are built to take advantage of...
  10. Acer announces new Windows 10 notebooks, desktops, and 2-in-1s

in Windows 10 News
    Acer announces new Windows 10 notebooks, desktops, and 2-in-1s: At its global press event in New York yesterday, Acer revealed its all-new notebooks, 2-in-1s and all-in-one desktop PCs powered by Windows 10. These light up some of the best of Windows 10 – the touchscreens allow you to do everything from drawing on and highlighting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new acer swift 5

2. acer swift 5 wallpapers for windows 10