Windows 10: new acer swift machine for my daughter aged 14...WIFI ADAPTER FAILS

Discus and support new acer swift machine for my daughter aged 14...WIFI ADAPTER FAILS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 update causes WIFI driver to be ineffective Intel AC 9560 adapter I fix with new driver and it continually fails after 5 mins is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MIKEJGRAY65, Sep 9, 2019.

1. new acer swift machine for my daughter aged 14...WIFI ADAPTER FAILS

windows 10 update causes WIFI driver to be ineffective

Intel AC 9560 adapter

I fix with new driver and it continually fails after 5 mins

is this a known bug and is there a fix

:)

MIKEJGRAY65, Sep 9, 2019

2. NEW Acer Swift 1 - Unable to setup Fingerprint

I recently bought a new Acer Swift 1 laptop, but I'm unable to get the fingerprint option set up. I've tried almost all suggestion from a previous thread posted by someone else, but I have not have much success. Please help!!

KristiGoetting, Sep 9, 2019
  3. WG9
    WG9 Win User
    Wifi adapter disappears - goes 'hidden'

Running Windows 10 on an Acer laptop. Over the past month, the wifi connection dropped without explanation/warning.

First time, the adapter was visible in Device Manager (with a yellow triangle next to it). An interent search found the suggestion to uninstall it and restart. That worked.

Today, the connection dropped again. In Device Manager at first I could not see the wifi adapter listed. I clicked to see hidden devices and found the adapter and the Bluetooth (which I had not noticed was missing).

I again uninstalled, restarted, and both the wifi and bluetooth have returned.

Anyone any ideas as to what is happening, why it's happening, and what I need to do, please?

I have attached a screenshot of the DM windows as it is now, showing the wifi adapter name, etc.

Thanks very much

WG

4. new acer swift machine for my daughter aged 14...WIFI ADAPTER FAILS

WiFi adapter disables itself

Sorry, but that does not solve the problem. Here's the condition, any suggestions?

Asus and HP laptops upgraded to Win 10 August 2015, both using anniversary edition version 1607, 64 bit, installed on 8-24-16. All of the fixes suggest have been tried and do not work. A/V is Norton Security.

• WiFi adapter disables itself and will not allow it to be re-enabled. Troubleshoot will not fix and restart is required.
      But Restart hangs and takes 30+ min. (90 min. 1-8) to complete or a forced shutdown by physically turning off the PC is needed to resolve.
      Can cause Edge to fail to find web pages after restart.
      • Asus last occurred: 12-25-16, 12-14, numerous dates since August 2015.
        Happened occasionally while on Win 8.1
      • HP last occurred: 1-8, 1-6, 1-1, 12-27-16, 12-14, numerous dates since August 2015. Never happened while on Win 7.

Dave Robson, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

new acer swift machine for my daughter aged 14...WIFI ADAPTER FAILS

1. new acer swift machine for my daughter aged 14...WIFI ADAPTER FAILS - Similar Threads - acer swift machine

2. My laptop acer Swift 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop acer Swift 1: My laptop acer Swift 1. I restart it, keep my file and download the local or cloud something and when I restart, they say that my laptop have a problem and can't restart so I back my laptop but when I open it they are open and just seeing the logo then it's shut-down on their...
  3. My laptop acer Swift 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop acer Swift 1: My laptop acer Swift 1. I restart it, keep my file and download the local or cloud something and when I restart, they say that my laptop have a problem and can't restart so I back my laptop but when I open it they are open and just seeing the logo then it's shut-down on their...
  4. My laptop acer Swift 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1

I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1: Hello there,I am stuck on the first step of setting up my new Acer swift 1. I have been required to log into the internet as part of the initial set up and my wifi has a caps and no caps password in it. As there is no cap lock indicator I am unable to put this password in...
  6. I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t set up my new Acer swift 1: Hello there,I am stuck on the first step of setting up my new Acer swift 1. I have been required to log into the internet as part of the initial set up and my wifi has a caps and no caps password in it. As there is no cap lock indicator I am unable to put this password in...
  7. Wifi Adapter Fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Adapter Fails: I am running Windows 11 home on a laptop I recently purchased. In the short span of time I've been using the laptop2 to 3 weeks, the wifi has randomly disconnected twice and upon visiting the wifi menu, I find that wifi is not being detected at all. To fix this I go to...
  8. Wifi Adapter Fails

Wifi Adapter Fails: I am running Windows 11 home on a laptop I recently purchased. In the short span of time I've been using the laptop2 to 3 weeks, the wifi has randomly disconnected twice and upon visiting the wifi menu, I find that wifi is not being detected at all. To fix this I go to...
  9. Wifi adapters failing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi adapters failing: Today morning when i tried to connect my pc to my wifi i realized my wifi option is not showing so i opened device manager and saw that “intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz keeps getting disabled Im scared my laptop just ran out of warranty two weeks ago Things i tried...
  10. Acer swift 3 no boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer swift 3 no boot: Hi, I have an acer swift 3 SF314-52 and I woke up one day and it wouldnt respond to anything but the blue light would indicate it was on. I tried all the obvious like the battery pin hole. That also seemed to do nothing so I decided I would take it all apart and reseat...