Windows 10: New Activation Code or Can I default back to Old Out of Box Version?

Discus and support New Activation Code or Can I default back to Old Out of Box Version? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I recently left my job and the company asked if I would like to buy my work computer when I left. I did and they removed my computer from their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Casidee, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Casidee Win User

New Activation Code or Can I default back to Old Out of Box Version?

Hi. I recently left my job and the company asked if I would like to buy my work computer when I left. I did and they removed my computer from their network system so its just a personal computer now but today I got a warning that the Windows 10 Pro is expiring on 10.13.19. It says that "Windows is activated using your organizations activation service" when I checked the activation. Every computer I have ever bought has come with Windows installed out of box. I'm assuming this computer would have as well before it was upgraded by my old organization/job. Is there anyway to go back to the out of box version of windows on this computer or am I going to now have to buy a windows activation code? Thanks for the help. I looked and can't find this answer anywhere.

:)

Casidee, Sep 16, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Sep 16, 2019
  4. New Activation Code or Can I default back to Old Out of Box Version?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

New Activation Code or Can I default back to Old Out of Box Version?

1. New Activation Code or Can I default back to Old Out of Box Version? - Similar Threads - Activation Code default

2. can you please bring back the old context menu as default???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you please bring back the old context menu as default???: The new context menu in Windows 11 is extremely annoying and time consuming. Can you bring back the old context menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-bring-back-the-old-context-menu-as/686726df-ae84-45fd-a5bb-b09df0baccf6
  3. can you please bring back the old context menu as default???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you please bring back the old context menu as default???: The new context menu in Windows 11 is extremely annoying and time consuming. Can you bring back the old context menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-bring-back-the-old-context-menu-as/686726df-ae84-45fd-a5bb-b09df0baccf6
  4. Edge still uses old print dialog box, how can I active the new one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge still uses old print dialog box, how can I active the new one?: I have two computers, a dev machine without internet connection, and a second one with internet connection. In both I have W10 and Edge Version 110.0.1587.50 Official build 64-bit.In my dev machine when I press CTRL + P I get a beautiful print dialog with preview. In my...
  5. Edge still uses old print dialog box, how can I active the new one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge still uses old print dialog box, how can I active the new one?: I have two computers, a dev machine without internet connection, and a second one with internet connection. In both I have W10 and Edge Version 110.0.1587.50 Official build 64-bit.In my dev machine when I press CTRL + P I get a beautiful print dialog with preview. In my...
  6. Edge still uses old print dialog box, how can I active the new one?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can I Use old Version Of Windows On New One

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I Use old Version Of Windows On New One: Hello I Am Using Windows 10 2004 But Accidently It Damaged But A Long time Ago I Made A Windows Installer On Pendrive And it Has Windows 10 1709 So Can I Use It In Recovery Drive Option?...
  8. Out with the old, in with the new...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Out with the old, in with the new...: Hello community, I have recently acquired a Dell Precision 490 which according to the Microsoft Key Tag has Windows XP Professional installed. I found where the drivers for this computer can be downloaded for use with Windows 10. My question is how do I remove the XP O.S.,...
  9. When will there be a new activation code for win10 bedrock version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will there be a new activation code for win10 bedrock version: See the exchange button but no activation code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-there-be-a-new-activation-code-for-win10/d237d085-87ad-4cef-a8c7-ec19d72a69ce
  10. can i go back a version

in Windows 10 Support
    can i go back a version: since windows 10 1803 my computer freezes when i use microsoft edge or fiefox I was hoping the later updates would fix bjut made it worse can i go back to the previse version somehow. 113224