Windows 10: New Admin Privileges for Group Conversations in Facebook Messenger

Discus and support New Admin Privileges for Group Conversations in Facebook Messenger in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Bringing groups of people together is powerful, and at Messenger, we’re always thinking about how we can improve group chats – especially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Admin Privileges for Group Conversations in Facebook Messenger

The great thing about admin privileges in Messenger is they work in the background; if your group chat doesn’t need that level of control, it won’t get in the way of your group messaging. You’ll have the option to decide if you’d like admin approval for approving new members, but this preference is off by default in your group chat settings.

We’re also making it easier to add new people to group chats with joinable links. Anyone in a group chat can create a custom invite link and share it with someone they’d like to join the conversation. People who tap the link will either be added to the group automatically if approvals are offa, or will be added once the admin has approved the request.

By chatting with up to 250 people in a group at a time, group chats are fun, useful, and seamless at the same time. And admin privileges and joinable links are just a few of the great group chat features in Messenger:

• Last year we introduced several new features including @mentions, making it easy to jump right back in to the conversation to answer someone’s question or to provide a response
    • We also introduced reactions, giving you an option to quickly show acknowledgement or express how you feel in an easy way with an emoji
    • Group payments make it easy to get paid back whether you’re splitting a restaurant bill or chipping in for a group gift.
    • There are also fun ways to customize group chats, making conversations more delightful with custom emoji, nicknames, a photo, and text color.
    You can also have realtime voice and video chats in groups with up to 50 people at a time, and now you can add friends and family to your in-progress voice and video chats without having to interrupt the conversation, making sure no one misses out.

Messenger is a great way to connect to the groups of people you care about most – helping you spend time together online or even better, making plans to spend time together in real life. We’re looking forward to hearing what you think as we roll out these new group chat features!

By Drew Moxon,
    Messenger Product Manager

Source: Youre in Charge: Messenger Group Chats Are Now Better Than Ever | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Mar 20, 2018

2. Facebook messenger

Facebook Messenger App Now Available For Download From Windows Phone Store
    Features:

- Get to all your messages without having to open Facebook.

- Bring your conversations to life with stickers and send photos privately.
    New Admin Privileges for Group Conversations in Facebook Messenger [​IMG]

- Have group conversations and make plans on the go.

- Share your location so people know when you’re nearby.

- Know when people have seen your messages.

- See who’s using Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.

- Stay logged in so you never miss a message.

- Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.

- Never lose your conversation history or contacts.

Download it from here

Danish Lari, Mar 20, 2018
  3. LCRT Win User
    MS messinger

no. Facebook messenger is made by facebook, using facebook's own conversion technology to convert their iPhone app to windows. nothing to do with Microsoft.

Thema:

New Admin Privileges for Group Conversations in Facebook Messenger

1. New Admin Privileges for Group Conversations in Facebook Messenger - Similar Threads - Admin Privileges Group

2. messenger and facebook textig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    messenger and facebook textig: I have a friend that we had blocked each other or changed a setting.We are friends on FB and can see each post of each other. I messenger we can see the post that we send each other But we can't see the post the other one has send, HELP PLEASE...
  3. Facebook Messenger Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook Messenger Download: Hi, So I have been trying to download Facebook Messenger on my Windows 10 Microsoft App Store, and everytime I click install, it says "Try again. There's a problem on our end. Waiting a bit might help." Also, I want to let you know that this is a school laptop,...
  4. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  5. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  6. Facebook messenger

Facebook messenger: I had to reset my evoo laptop a few days ago because my grandson did something to it and nothing was working right. Yesterday I went thru my app library and re-installed a few of the apps I use most that were on here before, messenger being one. All of them except messenger...
  7. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  8. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  9. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  10. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....