Windows 10: New Admin

Discus and support New Admin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I just bought a new desktop today. Now my old desktop is still under my own Admin, Microsoft email account and everything. I want to delete all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edrolin Moises, Jul 10, 2019.

1. New Admin

Hi. I just bought a new desktop today. Now my old desktop is still under my own Admin, Microsoft email account and everything. I want to delete all that I am connected to that old computer, because I am giving it to a new owner. How can I do that?

:)

Edrolin Moises, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2019
  4. New Admin

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

New Admin

1. New Admin - Similar Threads - Admin

2. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  3. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  4. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?: I have tried having the user be part of the Network Configuration Operators group which allowed this feature on Windows 10 but no longer works on Windows 11....
  6. How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?

How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?: I have tried having the user be part of the Network Configuration Operators group which allowed this feature on Windows 10 but no longer works on Windows 11....
  7. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount: HELP ME!!!! I accidently made it that I cannot have admin privileges at all so i need to somehow find a way to grant admin privileges without actually having admin privileges because I disabled all admin accounts If no one answers this question then I say linux is better than...
  8. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount: HELP ME!!!! I accidently made it that I cannot have admin privileges at all so i need to somehow find a way to grant admin privileges without actually having admin privileges because I disabled all admin accounts If no one answers this question then I say linux is better than...
  9. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...: My sister took my mother laptop and my sister linked her account to the admin on the PC. We need it to be unlinked completely. There is NO WORK or SCHOOL account present, just Windows 10 ADMIN account is linked to my sisters MICROSOFT LIVE email account.I have created a...