Windows 10: New Admin

Discus and support New Admin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I just bought a new desktop today. Now my old desktop is still under my own Admin, Microsoft email account and everything. I want to delete all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edrolin Moises, Jul 10, 2019.

1. New Admin

Hi. I just bought a new desktop today. Now my old desktop is still under my own Admin, Microsoft email account and everything. I want to delete all that I am connected to that old computer, because I am giving it to a new owner. How can I do that?

:)

Edrolin Moises, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2019
  4. New Admin

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

New Admin

1. New Admin - Similar Threads - Admin

2. windows server 2019 black screen for default administrator but not other enterprise admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows server 2019 black screen for default administrator but not other enterprise admin: * I upgraded windows server 2019 from windows server 2012 v2 by keeping nothing. * I logined with local administrator account. * I installed active directory and doing dcpromo as a second server (the 5 roles of active directory is on the first server) * After restart i...
  3. Announcing Windows Admin Center Preview 1908

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Admin Center Preview 1908: Hello Windows Insiders, Thanks for staying up to date on the Windows Admin Center journey! You’ll start to see visual changes in this version as minor style updates to the Windows Admin Center UI, including a new, rich, entry page to the add connection experience: [ATTACH]...
  4. restricted admin permissions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    restricted admin permissions: I am trying to add a .dll file to an existing folder and I get the message that I do not have the correct permissions and I need to and have to contact the administrator. I am the sole user of the computer and my account is set as administrator. I'm a basic computer user...
  5. need to find my admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to find my admin password: i have to upgrade my bios --need admin password --cant find it -thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-find-my-admin-password/6b10120f-765c-4fc4-843e-2d9caca240a5
  6. Hi, I've forgot my admin password for windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi, I've forgot my admin password for windows 10.: Hi, I've forgot my admin password for windows 10. I have a user account that I use to log in to my laptop. I have tried several ways to reset the admin password, including checking outlook for account recognition, trying to change admin password in certain apps, resetting...
  7. Unable to install Drivers for new Windows installation due to admin rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Drivers for new Windows installation due to admin rights: I just installed Windows. It shows that I am the Administrator. I am able to install Firefox. But I downloaded my driver file from samsung. I had to unzip it and when I try to run the exe, whether I just double click or 'run as admin' I get the This App has been blocked...
  8. Windows Defender blocking access to apps, not abiding to Admin Privileges, disabling...

Windows Defender blocking access to apps, not abiding to Admin Privileges, disabling...: Before the 'look before you post', I've searched high and low without any luck. When attempting to load up Microsoft Word, or BlueJ (after further testing it seems to be any app that normally edits files), I receive this message: [ATTACH] When clicking on these...
  9. When non-admin user logs out, the login screen is shifted off monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    When non-admin user logs out, the login screen is shifted off monitor: I just set up a Windows 10 computer for my parents. I made an administrator account for me, and non-admin accounts for my mom and dad. I noticed that whenever my mom or dad uses the computer and then logs out, the subsequent login screen will be shifted partly off the...
  10. Win10 Admin PIN not working

Win10 Admin PIN not working: Hi I have sole admin access to a desktop with three other users. My pin has stopped working The other users see the following under the login box "I forgot my PIN Sign-in options" I don't have any options under the login box If I use my pin the following appears under...