Windows 10: New AI features in reimagined Photos app for Windows 10

Discus and support New AI features in reimagined Photos app for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; New artificial intelligence features in the reimagined Photos app for Windows 10 make it easier to search and create personalized photos and videos to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New AI features in reimagined Photos app for Windows 10

Source: AI in Photos makes it easy to find and create the perfect holiday photo or video - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 13, 2017
  2. Steve C Win User

Please stop the hype over AI. It's just a clever search algorithm.

:)

Steve C, Dec 13, 2017
  3. Photo apps for Windows 10

Hi Maria,

This issue with the Photos app may occur due to changes with some updates for Windows 10. Could you tell us if you are using Windows 10 Fall Creators Update? If yes, we recommend that you check this

link
    to know the Photos app new features.

Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Dec 13, 2017
  4. New AI features in reimagined Photos app for Windows 10

windows 10 photo app facial recognition

the latest upgrade to the Photo App in Windows 10 has a cool feature that offers facial recognition via something called "my people" where I can see all photos for a particular person. however, my mother's computer, which is definitely upgraded to the
    latest version of windows 10, does NOT show this new feature in the Windows Photo App. Any suggestions for turning on this AI facial recognition feature on my mother's computer?

scottfactor, Dec 13, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    The word reimagine does not seem to be appropriate in context here.

I have dreadful problems trying to get the poxy Photos app working with crashing on my devices.

cereberus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New AI features in reimagined Photos app for Windows 10

1. New AI features in reimagined Photos app for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - features reimagined Photos

2. Windows photos NEW Group photos by people feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows photos NEW Group photos by people feature: Hello,Where can I turn on the group photos by people feature? The old photos app could do this. The NEW 2022 October version doesn't seem to have it.Nor do I find in on OneDrive online.I loved this feature, to see every pictutre of a person in my libraryWhat I mean, This was...
  3. Windows photos NEW Group photos by people feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows photos NEW Group photos by people feature: Hello,Where can I turn on the group photos by people feature? The old photos app could do this. The NEW 2022 October version doesn't seem to have it.Nor do I find in on OneDrive online.I loved this feature, to see every pictutre of a person in my libraryWhat I mean, This was...
  4. Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 gets a new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 gets a new feature: Microsoft’s image search is a breeze in Edge web browsers. In old or new Edge, you have to right-click on any image to find similar images on the web through Bing. But what when you’re on desktop and want to do a reverse image search? Microsoft Photos app can help you do...
  5. New AI features in Outlook on the web

in Windows 10 News
    New AI features in Outlook on the web: You’ve heard Office has been adding intelligent technology across the suite to help you stay ahead of threats and keep you in the flow of work. We’ve also been working in Outlook to deliver intelligence that will help you stay organized and get things done. In the next few...
  6. Microsoft announces new Seeing AI features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new Seeing AI features: [ATTACH] By Saqib Shaikh, Software Engineering Manager and Project Lead for Seeing AI Seeing AI provides people who are blind or with low vision an easier way to understand the world around them through the cameras on their smartphones. Whether in a room, on a street, in a...
  7. photo app doesnt have create new feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo app doesnt have create new feature: my photo app doesnt have the create new feature for video editing i have windows home single language - 1607 and im using a mercer laptop is there anyway i can use that feature or things i have to install?...
  8. Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Action Center reimagined in this new stunning concept: Windows comes with several new and mobile-focused features. Windows 10 has an Action Center, which is more like a smartphone’s notifications panel that has quick action features. Action Center comes in handy to some users and it has been reimagined in a new fan art. A...
  9. New features arrive in Microsoft Photos on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New features arrive in Microsoft Photos on Windows 10: Focusing on the Creators in all of Us Since I was a kid, I have been drawn to computers because of what they enable each of us to make, to create. Recently Microsoft announced new hardware such as the Surface Studio and Dial, the Windows 10 Creators update, and new...
  10. Windows 10 Review – Windows 7 Reimagined

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Review – Windows 7 Reimagined: It’s not a secret anymore and no matter how hard one tries not to admit it, Windows 8 failed to meet expectations and instead of changing the way we work on our computers, it actually made things worse and caused confusion on a platform that was already familiar to pretty...