Windows 10: New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops

Discus and support New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you’re serious about dominating virtual battle arenas, check out the addition of the CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on the new thin and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops

Source: Alienware’s new CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards aim to deliver a better experience for competitive PC gaming | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 19, 2021
  2. TONSCHUH Win User
    TONSCHUH, Mar 19, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Alienware Introduces New M17 CrossFire X M17 Gaming Laptop

High-end laptop maker Alienware is now offering a new M17 laptop model that is not to be mistaken with the mighty M17x from the same company. Like most of its siblings, the new M17 is highly customizable. Starting at $1399, this 17-incher is the very first CrossFire X-enabled notebook, that can be outfitted with a Core 2 Quad / Extreme CPU, up to 4GB of DDR3 memory, two ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3870 GPUs, a WXGA+ (1440x900) or WUXGA panel with Clearview (1920x1200), an optional ATSC HDTV tuner, up to 1TB of HDD space in a RAID 0 array, a dual-layer DVD writer / optional Blu-ray reader, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, gigabit Ethernet and a AlienSense facial recognition sensor or a biometric fingerprint reader. Of course, with all the goodies your're looking at around $4000 price tag. The Alienware M17 is available now, for the full list of features or the purchase page please click here.

New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops m17_gallery_1_thm.jpg

New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops m17_gallery_5_thm.jpg

New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops m17_gallery_8_thm.jpg

Source: Alienware

malware, Mar 19, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Thermaltake Announces X1 RGB Cherry MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Thermaltake, a leading brand in eSport gaming peripherals, today announced a new addition to its keyboard line, the X1 RGB Cherry MX Silver Speed/Blue Switch Mechanical Gaming Keyboard at the Venetian Hotel Veronese 2402 Suite from January 9th (Tue) to 12th (Fri). The new product equipped with the latest Cherry MX Speed Silver Switch, offers gamers super short reaction times; furthermore, it packed with features like pre-configured FPS1, FPS2, RTS, MMO, MOBA lighting zones, full anti-ghosting, n-key rollover, on-the-fly macro recording, audio and USB pass through, that offers maximum customization to suit the ever demanding needs of today's enthusiasts.

For comfort level, X1 RGB Cherry MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard features a detachable magnetic wrist rest for maximum ergonomic comfort during periods of long play. Other than powerful functions, the new keyboard delivers 16.8 million of true RGB color illumination with 12 dynamic, including sound and system temperature control lighting effects for a truly enhanced gaming atmosphere. Best yet, it is fully TT RGB Sync compatible, meaning users will be able to sync all RGB colors seamlessly to all Thermaltake compatible product lines for even greater color coordination. Finally, the X1 RGB comes with a unique smartphone/tablet app that features unique Voice Recognition Command for lighting functions, in-app light and macro setting adjustment. The app also features an exclusively patented designed (VGC) Virtual Game Controller for a truly astounding mobile gaming experience.

New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops ZbYw6tPzSCLVLejm_thm.jpg

New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops iIY0Fv772XpmVf8m_thm.jpg

New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops hmapttBN9dBjY3Yk_thm.jpg

New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops ACg57EaxnWmpI41Y_thm.jpg

New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops O18jqsApz2thpqPl_thm.jpg

Designed for speed, the X1 RGB Cherry MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard provides smooth linear actuation with both lower actuation point (1.2mm) and total distance travelled (3.4mm) than its other colored counterparts, resulting in lightning fast response with each key press. In addition to this, the Cherry MX switches come with a 50-million click lifespan for maximum durability. A Cherry MX Blue Switch Edition of the X1 RGB Cherry MX Gaming Keyboard will also be available.

Stunning 16.8 million RGB color illumination under keys provide the brightest visibility and eye-catching style for your gaming session. Take it a step further and choose between 12 different lighting effect settings - Static, Pulse, Rainbow Wave, Spiral Rainbow, Spectrum Cycling, Reactive, Flow, Ripple, Raindrops, Snake Marquee, Sound Control, System Temperature - coupled with 5 individual levels of brightness and lighting speed to provide maximum color customization tailored to your style. In addition, users can add extra flare with the provision of 8 additional red keycaps (Q, W, E, R, A, S, D, F) and keycap puller for maximum customization.

Take control of your colors and sync seamlessly with all Thermaltake TT RGB Sync compatible product lines. These include the: Thermaltake iRGB Plus Power Supply, Riing Plus 12 / 14 RGB Radiator Fan, Pacific W4 Plus CPU Water Block, Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent (ASUS ROG), Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent (MSI GAMING X), Pacific PR22-D5 Plus, Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator, Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition, Floe Riing RGB 280 TT Premium Edition, Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition, Pacific Lumi Plus LED Strip. X1 RGB Cherry MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard also features an exclusively design voice controlled AI which enables users to gain access to all light functions: color, effects, speed, and brightness with easy-to-use voice recognition commands for a truly hands free gaming experience, without interruption. In addition to this, users can also set light and macro functions in-app, which also features an exclusive patented designed (VGC) virtual gaming controller mode for gaming over a wireless connection with your smartphone/tablet device to your PC system via the X1 RGB.

The new Keyboard comes with pre-configured game genre lighting zone illuminations: FPS1, FPS2, MMO, MOBA, and RTS for that all-important gaming advantage during gameplay. Furthermore, gamers can also customize their own unique custom lighting zones to effortlessly enhance their gaming experience in a way that is truly unique for them.

Control sound levels on-the-fly and access multimedia controls with ease using the conveniently placed dedicated controls. The addition of an in-built audio and USB pass through on the new keyboard provides easy access and convenience to audio jack and USB port without having to go behind your system.

Included with the X1 RGB Cherry MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is an ergonomic magnetic wrist rest that easily snaps into place at the front of the keyboard to ensure comfort is maximized, no matter how long you game.

Customize with the powerful gaming software and take control of the most expansive set of macros and personalization options. Give yourself full control to program multiple keystrokes to a single key, change backlighting effects with intuitive keyboard commands or set with easy to quick launch custom game profiles.
    • Thermaltake X1 RGB Cherry MX Speed Silver Switch Mechanical Gaming Keyboard suggested price of USD 139.99
    • Thermaltake X1 RGB Cherry MX Blue Switch Mechanical Gaming Keyboard suggested price of USD 129.99.

btarunr, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

1. New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops - Similar Threads - Alienware CHERRY mechanical

2. touchpad not working on alienware m15 r5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad not working on alienware m15 r5: This device is not present, is not working properly or does not have all its drivers installed. Code 24 it states in device manager, i cant find any drivers for my laptop and this problem was here ever since i got it, sometimes touchpad might work but most of the time it...
  3. Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop: I’m a user who owns a Alienware m17 R4 laptop which has been experiencing the error 0xc000021a which gives me a blue error screen. I’ve searched up any videos too see if they could solve my problem but the stuff I tried didn’t work. The only places that it takes me to when I...
  4. Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop: I’m a user who owns a Alienware m17 R4 laptop which has been experiencing the error 0xc000021a which gives me a blue error screen. I’ve searched up any videos too see if they could solve my problem but the stuff I tried didn’t work. The only places that it takes me to when I...
  5. My new Alienware M15 r4 laptop keeps restarting whenever I play a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new Alienware M15 r4 laptop keeps restarting whenever I play a game.: I have a brand new Alienware laptop, with a NVIDIA 3060 GPU, but when I try playing anything it just randomly restarts. I have run many diagnostics on all of the hardware, nothing is out of the ordinary. How would I go about fixing?...
  6. Alienware m17 r4 - critical error - boot failure on device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alienware m17 r4 - critical error - boot failure on device: Tried to install a second ssd on my gaming laptop, was told to configure new raid volume in bios, now I'm stuck in a "support assist performance check" loop with a critical error stating something about "boot failure on device". The only potential fixes I see when I google it...
  7. dolby audio driver for a alienware m15 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dolby audio driver for a alienware m15 laptop: please give me a download link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-audio-driver-for-a-alienware-m15-laptop/d74cdf10-1fe4-41ed-8062-261483981ca3
  8. Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues: Hi, I have recently purchased a Cherry MX Board 1.0 BacklightI have noticed that keys that have a dual function such as the top row of number keys don't appear to also illuminate the other/bottom function. For example, the top row number 1 key is also ! when shift is used but...
  9. Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Cherry MX Board 1.0 Backlight issues: Hi, I have recently purchased a Cherry MX Board 1.0 BacklightI have noticed that keys that have a dual function such as the top row of number keys don't appear to also illuminate the other/bottom function. For example, the top row number 1 key is also ! when shift is used but...
  10. Alienware M17x r4 laptop having problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alienware M17x r4 laptop having problems.: My laptop has been having problems such as the sound not working sometimes, the camera doesnt work and the battery only lasts 30 mins without the charger. I brought it into a repair shop and they quoted me £160 to fix it. They also told me that the sound was only coming out...