Windows 10: New AMD Radeon Pro 5600M Mobile GPU for 16-inch MacBook Pro

Discus and support New AMD Radeon Pro 5600M Mobile GPU for 16-inch MacBook Pro in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced availability of the new AMD Radeonâ„¢ Pro 5600M mobile GPU for the 16-inch MacBook Pro. Designed to deliver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New AMD Radeon Pro 5600M Mobile GPU for 16-inch MacBook Pro

Read more: https://www.amd.com/en/press-release...class-graphics

:)

Brink, Jun 15, 2020

2. Touch ID not working on MacBook Pro 16 inch with Windows 10 1909

Hi. I recently installed Windows 10 on my 16 inch macbook pro. But after i installed it the touch id isn't working. No option is appearing in Windows hello options. Please help me with this issue. I have turned on Windows biometric service, installed all
    drivers, setted up Windows hello PIN and signed in with my microsoft account also. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Aditya Khullar

Specs are:

CPU: 9th gen Intel Core i9

RAM: 64 GB DDR4

GPU: Radeon Pro 8 GB

SSD: 8 TB Pcle

Microsoftlover2020, Jun 15, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Apple Introduces 17-inch MacBook Pro

Today Apple unveiled its new 17-inch MacBook Pro notebook computer featuring the Intel Core Duo processor(up to 2.16GHz with 2MB L2 cache) and an all new system architecture that delivers up to five times the performance of the PowerBook G4.

MacBook Pro At a Glance:
    • 15.4- or 17-inch widescreen display
    • Up to 2.16GHz Intel Core Duo with 667MHz frontside bus
    • Up to 120GB Serial ATA hard drive
    • ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 with up to 256MB memory on 16-lane PCI Express
    • ExpressCard/34 slot
    • Dual-link DVI, VGA adapter included
    • FireWire 400, FireWire 800 (17-inch only), and USB 2.0 ports
    • Optical digital and analog audio I/O, built-in microphone and stereo speakers
    • Slot-loading SuperDrive
    • Illuminated keyboard, Scrolling TrackPad
    • Built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11g), Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, and Gigabit Ethernet
    • Mac OS X Tiger with iLife ’06 featuring iWeb, iWork ’06 trial, and more
    • MagSafe Power Adapter
    The new MacBook Pro price range from $1999 to $2799.

Source: Apple

malware, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

AMD announces Radeon Pro W5500 and Radeon Pro W5500M GPUs

Source: https://www.amd.com/en/press-release...groundbreaking

See also: https://www.amd.com/en/products/prof...deon-pro-w5500

Brink, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. New AMD Radeon Pro 5600M Mobile GPU for 16-inch MacBook Pro - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon Pro

2. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating: MacBook/Gaming OverheatsHi, I wondered if you would be able to help me. I have a MacBook Pro with the following spec and would like to use windows bootcamp to use steam and use it for gaming games like GTA. Having followed all the instructions and installing everything the...
  3. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating: MacBook/Gaming OverheatsHi, I wondered if you would be able to help me. I have a MacBook Pro with the following spec and would like to use windows bootcamp to use steam and use it for gaming games like GTA. Having followed all the instructions and installing everything the...
  4. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working: As a Bootcamp user, I haven't made Bluetooth on Windows 10 functional even once. It can discover devices but the connection is rarely successful. Even if by chance something, like a keyboard Logitech K480, is connected, it takes less than a minute for the connection to break...
  6. 2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch. Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adaptor driver issue. WiFi slow

2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch. Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adaptor driver issue. WiFi slow: I recently purchased a 2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch and installed Windows 10 2004 through Boot Camp. I am experiencing slow WiFi which appears to be a driver issue. Driver version supplied by Boot Camp Windows Support Software is version 101.10.152.10 Does anyone know where i...
  7. Microphone issues on Bootcamp Macbook Pro 16 inch

Microphone issues on Bootcamp Macbook Pro 16 inch: I don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but for some reason, in bootcamp, my microphone gets a really weird static noise at times that also distorts my voice. It happens frequently, although not all the time. I do not think it is a hardware issue, and my...
  8. Touch ID not working on MacBook Pro 16 inch with Windows 10 1909

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Touch ID not working on MacBook Pro 16 inch with Windows 10 1909: Hi. I recently installed Windows 10 on my 16 inch macbook pro. But after i installed it the touch id isn't working. No option is appearing in Windows hello options. Please help me with this issue. I have turned on Windows biometric service, installed all drivers, setted up...
  9. AMD announces Radeon Pro W5500 and Radeon Pro W5500M GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces Radeon Pro W5500 and Radeon Pro W5500M GPUs: [img] AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced the AMD Radeon™ Pro W5500 workstation graphics card, delivering the performance and advanced features demanded by today’s Design & Manufacturing and Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) professionals. AMD also announced the...
  10. New 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen PRO and AMD Athlon PRO Mobile Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen PRO and AMD Athlon PRO Mobile Processors: Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the latest additions to its PRO processor lineup: 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen PRO mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and AMD Athlon™ PRO mobile processors with Radeon Vega Graphics. Providing commercial notebook users with power-efficient...