Windows 10: new an account

Discus and support new an account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; this is brand new computer need new account don't user other old files to seting in to this new computer please, remover the old account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ms.mos_cha, May 17, 2020.

1. new an account

this is brand new computer need new account

don't user other old files to seting in to this new computer

please, remover the old account.

:)

ms.mos_cha, May 17, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 17, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 17, 2020
  4. angus Win User

new an account

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, May 17, 2020
Thema:

new an account

1. new an account - Similar Threads - account

2. add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox: Hi there,i have recently had to return my newly purchased NUC to intel for warranty, i have received the new NUC, re-installed the same hard drive. the NUC works fine but windows now needs activating. i can see the old NUC under my Microsoft logins but when i go to login to...
  3. add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox: Hi there,i have recently had to return my newly purchased NUC to intel for warranty, i have received the new NUC, re-installed the same hard drive. the NUC works fine but windows now needs activating. i can see the old NUC under my Microsoft logins but when i go to login to...
  4. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  5. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  6. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  7. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  8. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

9. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  10. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...