Windows 10: New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu

Discus and support New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu I am certain that when i first got W10 newly installed apps showed in the all apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reddwarf4ever, Nov 7, 2015.

1. New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu

New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu

I am certain that when i first got W10 newly installed apps showed in the all apps window, doesnt seem to be happening now...

:)

reddwarf4ever, Nov 7, 2015
  2. MDV 921 Win User

All Apps in Start Menu keeps showing "new" but I don't have any new programs or apps

Every day the All Apps listing in the start menu shows "new" next to it, but I haven't installed any new programs or apps. As soon as I expand the all apps listing the "new" will go away but come back again later on. Any ideas how to stop this?

MDV 921, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Upgrading Issue. Items of start menu from W7 disappear on W10

All these programs (and more) are installed.

I tried as a test to install new software programs. There are no shortcuts created in All apps menu!

They are installed and work perfectly, except that they don't appear on All apps menu

Is that menu folder protected from writing new files (shortcuts)?

NektariosNtokos-Mouzakitis, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu

1. New APP installations not showing as new apps in program menu - Similar Threads - APP installations showing

2. New Apps Won't Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New Apps Won't Install: Anytime I attempt to download anything from the Microsoft store, I receive an error stating, "Something happened on our end."The store app and windows are all up to date. Doing updates on existing apps is not a problem....
  3. New Apps Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Apps Won't Install: Anytime I attempt to download anything from the Microsoft store, I receive an error stating, "Something happened on our end."The store app and windows are all up to date. Doing updates on existing apps is not a problem....
  4. New Apps Won't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Programs/apps in Start menu that aren't installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs/apps in Start menu that aren't installed: I have a number of programs/apps that are not installed on my Windows 10 system but yet show up in the Start menu.For one example, the start menu claims I have an app named "Xbox One SmartGlass" on my system. Clicking on the entry does nothing. Right clicking and selecting...
  6. New installed apps start menu problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New installed apps start menu problems: So apps newly installed from Internet like teams whatsapp and many others aren't showing up in Start they're no icons for these app so i can't open but they're listed in my app list as installed help please....
  7. Start Menu Search Not Showing New Programs in the Results

in Cortana
    Start Menu Search Not Showing New Programs in the Results: When I attempt to search for newly installed programs via the start menu search, they do not appear. Programs that I have had for a long time do still appear in search results. I have tried restarting the windows search service, restarting windows explorer, restarting the...
  8. New app options in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    New app options in start menu: On my laptop, my start menu now has a new look with app options. For example, in Outlook, I can navigate straight to New Email Message (see photo attached). However, on my desktop, these options don't appear. I am running the same build of Windows (10.0.17134) on both...
  9. New Apps appearing on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Apps appearing on Start Menu: The first thing i did after installing Win10 was setting my updates to notify for downloads and installation so that I could decide whether to download updates or not. However I noticed that new apps like People, Phone Companion, Calculator appeared on the start menu after...
  10. Start menu - installed/third-party apps/programs not showing/opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu - installed/third-party apps/programs not showing/opening: Hi all, I installed the latest Creators Update, but apps/programs I installed (e.g. Chrome, Office, Netflix) have disappeared from the start menu. They will appear in the search in the start menu, but installed apps like Netflix will not open. I have already tried this:...