Windows 10: New App Policy Center for Google AdMob and Ad Manager

Discus and support New App Policy Center for Google AdMob and Ad Manager in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Advertising policies help ensure a good user experience while maintaining a healthy advertising environment for app publishers. However, we also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New App Policy Center for Google AdMob and Ad Manager

Source: Introducing the Google AdMob App Policy Center

:)

Brink, May 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New UWP Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX

Source: Announcing new Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, May 2, 2019
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Google Chrome Crahses and suspended in task manager

Hi GSsswuw8,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Do you have any antivirus installed on the computer?
    2. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer or browser prior to the issue?

This issue is because of profile data corruption on google chrome or because of cookies, extensions, plugins and History. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to resolve this issue.

Method 1: Rename Google chrome file.

Before proceeding I would suggest you end all the task related to Google Chrome from task manager.

Step 1: Rename Chrome User Data file.

1. Press Windows and
      E key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome.
    3. Search for User data folder. Rename this folder to UserData.old
    4. Open the chrome now and check if it is working.

Note:
    The new user data folder will be created automatically, but
    new profile will not have any of your previous data in it. To access the data back, try signing out and signing in back to the application. Or you have to manually copy the data from old profile.

Step 2: Copy the previous data to New Profile.

I would suggest you end all the task related to Google Chrome from task manager.
    Then follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows and
      E key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\UserData.old\Default.
    3. Open a new tab and navigate to: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default. (Make sure this is the new user data folder)
    4. Now copy the file one by one, once the copy is done. In-between Reopen Chrome browser and check if there is issue same issue.
    5. If the issue reoccurs, then the culprit is one of the file copied above.

Method 2:
    Troubleshoot on google chrome.

Note: The Uninstall and Reinstall option might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added, this will also clear the history, favorites, cookies and password. We recommend
    that you note these sites and settings before you use the Reset on chrome.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Fix Chrome if it crashes or won't open.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, May 2, 2019
  4. K Douglas Win User

Adding Google Apps account: No calendar!

I have my email on a private domain with a Google Apps account. Adding this account to my WP7 device yields only email -- no calendar. Any options for this?

K Douglas, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. New App Policy Center for Google AdMob and Ad Manager - Similar Threads - App Policy Center

2. Group Policy Management Secondary AD Inaccessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy Management Secondary AD Inaccessible: I'm doing a health check with our Active Directory and DNS. I was able to eliminate the errors and warnings on the BPA.When I check with the GPM, I noticed that 1 of the domain is in the replication process but when I expand to see the details. The secondary AD is...
  3. Group Policy Management Secondary AD Inaccessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Group Policy Management Secondary AD Inaccessible: I'm doing a health check with our Active Directory and DNS. I was able to eliminate the errors and warnings on the BPA.When I check with the GPM, I noticed that 1 of the domain is in the replication process but when I expand to see the details. The secondary AD is...
  4. Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces new Google Podcasts Manager tool: Whether taking a quick walk, diving into an ambitious cooking project or driving in the car, people are listening to podcasts in more places. We redesigned Google Podcasts with this in mind, making it easier to discover and listen to podcasts wherever people are listening....
  5. New policies for Google Chrome extensions and Google Drive API

in Windows 10 News
    New policies for Google Chrome extensions and Google Drive API: Third-party apps and websites create services that millions of people use to get things done and customize their online experience. To make this ecosystem successful, people need to be confident their data is secure, and developers need clear rules of the road. That’s why...
  6. google chrome://policy-ERR_BLOCKED_BY_ADMINISTRATOR"

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome://policy-ERR_BLOCKED_BY_ADMINISTRATOR": Error masses- chrome://policy-ERR_BLOCKED_BY_ADMINISTRATOR" Google Chrome do not work. please solve. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chromepolicy-errblockedbyadministrator/69e042c7-7df6-4fd9-be38-05f120889ef4
  7. Adding Internet Download Manager by Tonec extension to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Internet Download Manager by Tonec extension to Google Chrome: Desktop PC OS: Windows 10 Home 64 bit. I started having problems with Google Chrome after messing around with the cookie options, so I set my PC back to a "reset point" to clear it up. That didn't work, so I uninstalled Google Chrome. For some reason when I re-installed...
  8. Google Chrome new policy to block unwanted autoplays

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome new policy to block unwanted autoplays: For many, Chrome is more than a browser—it’s also a TV, phone, radio, and jukebox for the wide range of media experiences the web has to offer. And when you hit your favorite pump-up playlist, you want to get right to it instead of having to hit “play” every time.At the same...
  9. Managing apps and visibility of in-app purchases in Dev Center

in Windows 10 News
    Managing apps and visibility of in-app purchases in Dev Center: The unified Dev Center introduced several new options to manage the visibility of apps and in-app purchase. We have seen developers start to use these new capabilities and have sent us questions on how these options work in different operating systems, and how to manage betas...
  10. New UWP Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX

in Windows 10 News
    New UWP Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX: Today, we are announcing new policy around ad unit decommissioning, user experience updates to manage active/inactive ad units, default policies around Ad network enablement, and changes to the Ad impression measurement methodology for Windows apps. You may be impacted if you...