Windows 10: New Apps Causing Start up Delay Notification

Discus and support New Apps Causing Start up Delay Notification in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a notification that some apps I have are delaying my start up time. It seems like 25 seconds is too slow for MS. Strange thing is that none of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gary, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

New Apps Causing Start up Delay Notification

I got a notification that some apps I have are delaying my start up time. It seems like 25 seconds is too slow for MS. Strange thing is that none of the apps were MS apps. So I went into settings and stopped all but two MS aps from running in the background.

:)

2. Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

This thread has grown too large and all the email notifications for each reply post are going to cause delays in the notifications arriving. This thread will be locked, but you are welcome to continue the conversation in the new thread:

Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in. **Part 2**

Thanks,

David

David Wolters, Oct 26, 2015
  3. Not all app icons from Win 10 Taskbar icons are showing up in System Notifications & Actions

Hi Sal,

We apologize for the delay in response and for the inconvenience caused.

As mentioned in the earlier post, adding apps belonging to the notification area is not possible. The apps that display under Settings > Notifications are generated and set by the system itself and cannot be self configured.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 26, 2015
Thema:

New Apps Causing Start up Delay Notification

1. New Apps Causing Start up Delay Notification - Similar Threads - Apps Causing Start

2. New back up app causing delay to logging off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New back up app causing delay to logging off: SummarySince the new backup app was introduced in KB5029331 I seem to be getting a delay to turning the PC off whenever an App is updated.If an App hasn't been updated the PC logs off fine, but whenever an App has been updated this problem appears.ProblemWhen trying to turn...
  3. New back up app causing delay to logging off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New back up app causing delay to logging off: SummarySince the new backup app was introduced in KB5029331 I seem to be getting a delay to turning the PC off whenever an App is updated.If an App hasn't been updated the PC logs off fine, but whenever an App has been updated this problem appears.ProblemWhen trying to turn...
  4. New back up app causing delay to logging off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Start up delay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start up delay: Password request does not pop up after 5 minutes or more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-delay/909a7a85-d31d-4449-b98c-b8513004ea31
  6. delayed notifications in windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delayed notifications in windows 10 mail app: [ATTACH] Windows 10 mail app is receiving mails with delay and as such notifications are also delayed. Settings of the app is as per screenshot. Please tell best possible solution of this problem as soon as possible....
  7. Windows 10 mail app delayed notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail app delayed notification: The windows 10 mail app is receiving emails with delay and as such notifications are also delayed or sometimes there is no notification. The sync setting for the mail is Download new content ' as item arrive'. Please tell best solution for this problem....
  8. delaying start-up and restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    delaying start-up and restart: Hello, After installing the latest update on win 10 Pro version 1903 64 bit, namely KB4505903 and KB4508433 my start-up or restarting time increased from 52 sec to 171 sec. When asking for a restart the PC seems to fall asleep for 171 sec., wakes up and restarts as usual....
  9. Start up notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up notification: Every time I start my computer I get a screen to log in to my microsoft account. When I click to log in it says server unavailable. My Microsoft programs are working fine and when I go to the microsoft account web page it shows I am signed in. It is making my computer really...
  10. Notifications delayed

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications delayed: After the most recent update, I see that notifications come much later than when the action actually happens. For instance, when I get an email through outlook, the slide-in-notification window on the bottom right happens like 10 minutes later. I have already read and/or...