Windows 10: New Arc Mouse Does Not Work on Company PC

Discus and support New Arc Mouse Does Not Work on Company PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My new arc mouse does not work on my company PC due to restriction in Bluetooth connectivity, basically the laptop does not allow any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by I's, Mar 3, 2020.

1. I'S
    I's Win User

New Arc Mouse Does Not Work on Company PC

Hello,

My new arc mouse does not work on my company PC due to restriction in Bluetooth connectivity, basically the laptop does not allow any Bluetooth device to be connected to the machine. I tried to search for the mouse in the blutooth setup but it won't find it, while it is working perfectly on my personal surface laptop.

Forgive me for my lack of tech knowledge, but i wasnted to ask if there is there any way to get around this ? would the using any Nano tranciever like the old arc mouse work on the new mouse ? By the way the old arc mouse with the nano transceiver works on the company laptop.

Thank you in advance...

Cheers!

:)

2. Mikael_NI Win User

Arc Mouse not working after last system update

Hi DanPetcoff.

Thank you for your question.

If Microsoft Arc Mouse isn’t working, stops responding when you’re mousing, doesn’t appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices when you pair it, or if you see an error message during pairing, try these things.

• Remove Microsoft Arc Mouse from your device and pair it again.

To remove Microsoft Arc Mouse:

Step 1: Select the Start button, then go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth.

Step 2: Select Microsoft Arc Mouse

Step 3: Select Remove device.

To Pair Microsoft Arc Mouse, go here for detailed steps.
    Still doesn’t work? Here’s what to do

• Make sure your PC is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 (LE). Microsoft Arc Mouse requires a Windows 10 PC or Host with Bluetooth 4.0 or newer. If you are unsure if your Host PC has Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities, you may need to contact your Original
      Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for information.
    • Make sure Microsoft Arc Mouse has Power and can Turn On. Replace the batteries in Microsoft Arc Mouse, and attempt to re-pair or turn on the mouse. If Microsoft Arc Mouse can Turn On, and enter Pairing Mode, then we know the mouse has power
      and is broadcasting.

Work with your Original Equipment Manufacturer to troubleshoot your Host PC’s Bluetooth Connection.
    • Turn airplane mode on and off. On the taskbar, select action center > Airplane modeand leave it on for 10-15 seconds, then turn it off again and pair Microsoft Arc Mouse. If you don’t see Airplane mode when you open action center,
      select Expand for more options.
    • Turn off other Bluetooth devices connected to your PC. Having too many Bluetooth devices connected at one time can interfere with your PC’s connection to the keyboard.
    • Restart your PC. This will refresh the drivers.
    • See if Microsoft Arc Mouse works with another PC. If it does, then there might be a problem with the PC you were using.
    • Check for updates. Go here to learn how.

*NOTE* To make sure your Microsoft keyboards, mice, and other accessories receive updates, select the Start button, then go to Settings > Update and Security > Advanced Options. Then select Give me updates for other Microsoft
      products when I update Windows.
    For more things to try, check out Troubleshooting PC Accessories.

If none of these options work, get in touch with us.

I hope this helps. Let us know, if the issue persists, thank you.

Have a great day.

- Mikael

Mikael_NI, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Iverology Win User

Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Melchizedek,

My current build is Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.483).
    I tried all the troubleshooting you suggested below and although it indicates that my Surface Arc Mouse is “Connected” it still does not work.

Thanks,

Iver

Iverology, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

1. New Arc Mouse Does Not Work on Company PC - Similar Threads - Arc Mouse Does

2. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    arc mouse: I've tried everything an online source says to fix my issue but my new Microsoft arc touch mouse will not connect to any device no matter what i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse/fa73620b-8bf6-4c73-a898-4486a75176f7
  3. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    arc mouse: I've tried everything an online source says to fix my issue but my new Microsoft arc touch mouse will not connect to any device no matter what i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse/fa73620b-8bf6-4c73-a898-4486a75176f7
  4. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. The Arc mouse suddenly does not work on Surface

The Arc mouse suddenly does not work on Surface: My Arc mouse suddenly does not work on my surface pro. Changed battery and tried remove device and reconnet. The bluetooth device list shows the mouse and after I click on 'Connect', it says it's connected. However the mouse still does not work and it's not shown in the...
  6. Arc Mouse is paired but not working

Arc Mouse is paired but not working: Hello, I use my Arc Mouse on several pc's which I leave on sometimes. When I start up a pc my arc mouse pairs and works fine but when I leave the pc on, use the mouse with another pc and come back and want to use my mouse it pairs but doesn't work. I have to remove the...
  7. Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working

Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working: Hi - I have my Arc Mouse paired to my computer, but it is not working. I actually two Arc Mice and - same issue with both. I've deleted the device, re-paired it. The cursor shows up, but the mouse does nothing. Any advice? It worked with my Surface Pro Tablet work computer,...
  8. connect new arc mouse

connect new arc mouse: Trying to connect new arc mouse. Mouse blinking to show it is ready. Click on Settings, Devices, Bluetooth. Mouse does not show as an option. Rebooted system. Still does not show as an option. How do I get it connected?...
  9. Arc Touch Mouse no longer working

Arc Touch Mouse no longer working: I have had this mouse since about 2014 and I have never had a single problem with it, but after this last update it no longer connects or even registers as Arc Touch in my system settings. I have tried everything they have said to reconnect it, but none of it works. Is there...
  10. ARC MOUSE IS PAIRED BUT NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!

ARC MOUSE IS PAIRED BUT NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!: I have an arc mouse which before the recent updates was working just fine..After the recent update my mouse which is already paired is not working .I have tried everything..reinstalling the drivers or running the troubleshooter (which actually seems completely useless) and...