Windows 10: New ASUS and ROG Z490 Series motherboards now available for preorder

Discus and support New ASUS and ROG Z490 Series motherboards now available for preorder in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] The ASUS Z490 series features innovative designs that unleash the power of the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. With... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 13, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New ASUS and ROG Z490 Series motherboards now available for preorder

Read more: Intel Z490 series | Motherboard | ASUS USThe AS

:)

Brink, May 13, 2020
  2. Polo6RGTI Win User

Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards

The 9th gen processors that are currently available is still the P0 stepping and will eventually be replaced with the new R0 stepping processors.

Here are the screenshots I took from Gigabyte's website

New ASUS and ROG Z490 Series motherboards now available for preorder [​IMG]

Gigabyte redacted the new R0 processors from the list a day later.

New ASUS and ROG Z490 Series motherboards now available for preorder [​IMG]

Polo6RGTI, May 13, 2020
  3. spacev2 Win User
    ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers

Thanks for the info.
    Just out of curiosity, I am wondering if the ASUS EZ Update utility provided you with a newer driver that "was or was not" already listed on the ASUS download page for your motherboard ?

Has there ever been any known cases where something such as ASUS EZ Update utility provides the user with updated drivers that are not listed on the website ?

spacev2, May 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, May 13, 2020
Thema:

1. New ASUS and ROG Z490 Series motherboards now available for preorder - Similar Threads - ASUS ROG Z490

2. Regarding 5.1 Channel Sound Problem on asus rog strix z690 series

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding 5.1 Channel Sound Problem on asus rog strix z690 series: This is the question of many people. I also had this problem, but today I managed to solve it. After unsuccessful calls to Asus support, I solved the problem. I downloaded the driver version 6.3.9600.2329 from the link to solve this problem. Get the following, then enter the...
  3. Regarding 5.1 Channel Sound Problem on asus rog strix z690 series

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding 5.1 Channel Sound Problem on asus rog strix z690 series: This is the question of many people. I also had this problem, but today I managed to solve it. After unsuccessful calls to Asus support, I solved the problem. I downloaded the driver version 6.3.9600.2329 from the link to solve this problem. Get the following, then enter the...
  4. ASUS Z590 Series Motherboards Are Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS Z590 Series Motherboards Are Now Available: [img] ASUS Z590 series motherboards are designed to extract every ounce of performance from the latest 11th Gen Intel® Coreâ„¢️ processors. Updated power designs underpin the entire lineup, which is further enhanced with the latest connectivity options and boosted by...
  5. Rog Strix z490-e Gaming. No "pitch change" options in new realtek drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rog Strix z490-e Gaming. No "pitch change" options in new realtek drivers: Hi there! First, sorry for my english. I have just upgraded from an i7 920 in an Asus P6x58D Premium mobo to an i7 10700k in a Asus Rog Strix z490-e Gaming mobo. I haven't reinstalled windows and it seems all runs fine for now. In my old system, with the Realtek ALC889 codec...
  6. Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Now Available Worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Now Available Worldwide: [ATTACH] Experience the thrill of gaming at 120 frames per second, with faster loading times, richer, more dynamic worlds and much more on Xbox Series X, our fastest most powerful console ever, and Xbox Series S, delivering next-generation performance at an affordable price...
  7. Surface Duo available for preorder today

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Duo available for preorder today: [ATTACH] When we created Surface seven years ago, we wanted to challenge convention by redefining expectations for what a productivity device should be, and what it should do. Put simply, we wanted to help people get things done. We didn’t set out to combine two...
  8. No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV: Hi, I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401 to...
  9. ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers: Greetings Ten Forums / Community, I own a ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard and I plan to install Windows 10 64bit. If we take a closer look at the following driver comparison list between the Intel and ASUS websites, we can see some discrepancies between the driver...
  10. IFA 2019: ASUS announces ProArt series, ROG creator ready laptops

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2019: ASUS announces ProArt series, ROG creator ready laptops: At the IFA tradeshow in Berlin, ASUS celebrated its 30th anniversary and unveiled a lineup of digital solutions aimed at content creators and gamers. To meet the evolving needs of professional workflows in traditional content-creation fields, such as photography and...