Windows 10: New Asus Pc Windows 11 Can’t Connect to Wifi

Discus and support New Asus Pc Windows 11 Can’t Connect to Wifi in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a new Asus pc and it’s supposed to have built in wifi I’m unable to get a Ethernet cable to my room and while it’s able to detect the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Justin Lanigan, Jun 28, 2022.

1. New Asus Pc Windows 11 Can’t Connect to Wifi

I just bought a new Asus pc and it’s supposed to have built in wifi I’m unable to get a Ethernet cable to my room and while it’s able to detect the local internet in my house, it only shows a single bar, and when I try to connect I get hit with “Can’t connect to this network”. The wifi on every other device in my house works fine and I even tried the wifi adapter I used on my old computer on this new one and I still have the same issue. I’ve tried troubleshooting for the past few hours and I can’t find anything. If someone has any idea what’s wrong I would really appreciate the help.

:)

Justin Lanigan, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Jon Cage Win User

Is it possible to set up a new manual wifi connection from the command line?

I'm trying to work out a solution to set up ad-hock wifi connections in Windows 8.1 based on the suggestions in a post on Micsrosoft's answers site. Is there any way to do the first few steps:

• go to "Network and Sharing Center"
    • click "Set up a new connection or network"
    • double click "Manually connect to a wireless network"
    • enter the SSID of the ad-hoc network (as shown by "netsh wlan show networks") into the "Network name" field
    • configure security settings accordingly
    • uncheck "Start this connection automatically" (important)

...without using the windows dialogs?

Jon Cage, Jun 28, 2022
  3. karyeowl Win User
    Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Jun 28, 2022
  4. wabbles Win User

New Asus Pc Windows 11 Can’t Connect to Wifi

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

New Asus Pc Windows 11 Can’t Connect to Wifi

1. New Asus Pc Windows 11 Can’t Connect to Wifi - Similar Threads - Asus Can’t Connect

2. Can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to wifi: I don’t know what happened but i was on my pc and then i turned it off then later i turned it back on then. Then it won’t connect to the wifi i try connecting and it says checking system’s requirements and then when that happens it checks for a while then i put the password...
  3. Can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to wifi: I don’t know what happened but i was on my pc and then i turned it off then later i turned it back on then. Then it won’t connect to the wifi i try connecting and it says checking system’s requirements and then when that happens it checks for a while then i put the password...
  4. Built new pc and can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built new pc and can’t connect to wifi: Hey Microsoft community, so I built a pc, made a local account and noticed I’m not connected to any networks. Is there any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-new-pc-and-cant-connect-to-wifi/7ecb344f-8984-4049-a1de-415e220ac1fc
  5. Built new pc and can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built new pc and can’t connect to wifi: Hey Microsoft community, so I built a pc, made a local account and noticed I’m not connected to any networks. Is there any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-new-pc-and-cant-connect-to-wifi/7ecb344f-8984-4049-a1de-415e220ac1fc
  6. New Asus Pc Windows 11 Can’t Connect to Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Asus Pc Windows 11 Can’t Connect to Wifi: I just bought a new Asus pc and it’s supposed to have built in wifi I’m unable to get a Ethernet cable to my room and while it’s able to detect the local internet in my house, it only shows a single bar, and when I try to connect I get hit with “Can’t connect to this...
  7. Can’t connect to wifi

Can’t connect to wifi: I can not connect to my wifi because i get the error IP does not have a valid IP configuration and The default gateway is not available. Which is strage because every other device can connect to the wifi and it works fine. In addtion when i HotSpot my pc the hotspot inernet...
  8. Can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t connect to wifi: Not sure why this happened as I had only been loading up a game but all of a sudden my internet stopped working. The wifi icon is gone from my taskbar and if I go to the action centre to see the networks, no networks show up and every time I try to go into the network...
  9. Can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can’t connect to wifi: My computer won’t connect to the internet. It says “windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver” I don’t know what to do!...
  10. Can’t connect to wifi

Can’t connect to wifi: First of all, i cant see the wifi icon in the taskbar. when i click on “show networks” in setting/internet nothing happens, just a textbox sayin “internet confuguration”, and it takes me to setting/internet again....