Windows 10: New ASUS ROG Zephyrus and Strix liquid metal cooling gaming laptops

Discus and support New ASUS ROG Zephyrus and Strix liquid metal cooling gaming laptops in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Don’t call it a comeback. The Republic of Gamers has been shipping gaming laptops with the most innovative technologies for years. Every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New ASUS ROG Zephyrus and Strix liquid metal cooling gaming laptops

Source: Spring 2020 gaming laptop guide: ROG gets cooler than ever with liquid metal and a second screen | ROG - Republic of Gamers Global

:)

Brink, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming

Source: Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming, powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops

Source: ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops

Source: ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

1. New ASUS ROG Zephyrus and Strix liquid metal cooling gaming laptops - Similar Threads - ASUS ROG Zephyrus

2. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  3. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  4. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  5. Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080: So i happened to have this little accident that a cat decided to pee on my pc and a small amount of it landed on my GPU which i did not apparently clean out well enough and it ended up ruining a few components. Is it possible to find any component map of the gpu to see what...
  6. Asus ROG Zephyrus Unexpected Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus ROG Zephyrus Unexpected Restarts: Hello, my computer keeps restarting unexpectedly. Looking at the system logs, it happens after a Bug Check Event ID 1001. The log message is:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000006, 0xffffcb83b1b08a20, 0x0000000000000000,...
  7. Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming: Hi all, As the thread mentions I'm getting slow boot times compared to my Z490 which had the same hardware (except board) & software. Winver 19042.804. I get a hang on welcome screen for at least 10 seconds but it's consistent. I'm not the best at tracing so maybe one of...
  8. New ASUS ROG Strix LC (liquid-cooled) Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card

in Windows 10 News
    New ASUS ROG Strix LC (liquid-cooled) Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card: [ATTACH] ROG Strix LC Radeonâ„¢ RX 6900 XT is a liquid-cooled leviathan. Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory On-board cooling for power-delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink. 240mm radiator balances...
  9. No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV: Hi, I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401 to...
  10. Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: ASUS unveils new ROG Zephyrus for gaming: Today at Computex, ASUS ROG unveiled its latest line-up of gaming gear, including the ROG Zephyrus powered by Windows 10. [img] The ROG Zephyrus delivers next-generation gaming experience for the enthusiast gamer. Built with Windows 10, these devices arrive equipped...