Windows 10: New ASUS tower Gaming Computer

Discus and support New ASUS tower Gaming Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It arrived today ! Whoopie! But I couldn't get more than a minute to sign in before it froze. If it didn't cost so much, it would serve well as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by old_er_army, Aug 8, 2018.

1. New ASUS tower Gaming Computer

It arrived today ! Whoopie! But I couldn't get more than a minute to sign in before it froze. If it didn't cost so much, it would serve well as a target. Any way I'm stuck in the blue screen... if the keyboard, mouse and all freeze before one gets to windows, how do I get this thing running.

:)

old_er_army, Aug 8, 2018

2. Game Bar freezes Computer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• What is the model number of the computer?

• Which game are you trying to play?
    • Try playing other games and check what the status is.
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. Visit the below link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-5th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Method 3.

For the sound issue try the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 8, 2018
  3. cjjackley Win User
    Transfer everything from old tower to new tower

I just installed a new tower. How do I transfer all my stuff from my old tower to new tower, including m favorites, docs, etc?

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

cjjackley, Aug 8, 2018
  4. New ASUS tower Gaming Computer

New Gaming Computer

Hi Everyone,
    It's time to build a new gaming rig. Below is a list of the parts I have picked to build, but undecided between two mother Boards.

Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO MoBo
    Intel Core i7-4790K CPU
    Corsair H100i GTX Liquid Cooler
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8) DDR3-1866 Memory
    Samsung 850 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" SSD
    Western Digital Black Series 1TB 7200RPM 3.5"Hard drive
    Evga Super Nova 750G2 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fuy-Modular ATX Power Supply
    Evga GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked + ACX 2.0 + Backing Plate GPU
    Corsair 760T White ATX Full Tower
    Corsair Link Lighting Node
    Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer
    Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

The other MoBo I was considering was the Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gamimg GT. I need something that is somewhat user friendly for overclocking.

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks *Smile New ASUS tower Gaming Computer :)

bushisland, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

New ASUS tower Gaming Computer

1. New ASUS tower Gaming Computer - Similar Threads - ASUS tower Gaming

2. I want to clone my drive from my old tower computer and install it in my new tower. Both...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to clone my drive from my old tower computer and install it in my new tower. Both...: I have a Dell mini tower that is getting old and starting to have problems. I want to clone my C drive to a new SSD and install it with ll my programs onto a new Dell mini tower...
  3. new Tower issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new Tower issue: I have a new HP tower desktop and I am using my existing HP monitor. The Monitor gives an error of "Check Cable Connection". The monitor and cable both work with my old HP tower. Im thinking it could be a bad port on my new PC but I'm looking for suggestions before I ship it...
  4. new Tower issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new Tower issue: I have a new HP tower desktop and I am using my existing HP monitor. The Monitor gives an error of "Check Cable Connection". The monitor and cable both work with my old HP tower. Im thinking it could be a bad port on my new PC but I'm looking for suggestions before I ship it...
  5. new Tower issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. New Tower with no DVD drive bay

in Windows 10 Support
    New Tower with no DVD drive bay: Hi Guys Just had a new custom tower built and overlooked the fact there was no DVD/Optical drive bay to fit a DVD drive which is not a major factor as it is one of those items that does not get a lot use, BUT if i need to boot from a rescue disk which i prefer, will a...
  7. Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF Gaming (565GE-AL365)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF Gaming (565GE-AL365): Hi, I already posted on another forum but got no answers, so here's the link for full details : Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF Gaming (565GE-AL365) | TechPowerUp Forums In short, I bought a new laptop with no OS, installed windows with a USB + activation...
  8. Repeated Crashes on brand new tower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Crashes on brand new tower: I've been struggling with my new tower for months now. It was pre-built by the store. Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Motherboard: MSI B350M Gaming Pro (MS-7A39) Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Windows: 10, x64 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400MHz. Unsure of make or model...
  9. Tower's and All-in-one computer's

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tower's and All-in-one computer's: can a all-in-one computer handle a gaming tower and will it have more capabilities for more better games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/towers-and-all-in-one-computers/0ea0279f-4e13-40f4-a724-e331f3832cb5"
  10. new tower with virtualization

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    new tower with virtualization: I would like to know what the specs say so I can install either Virtual box or free VMware on a new tower. I see Intel VT-x, Virtualization technology, Intel V-Pro tech- what words should I look for so (I do not just build windows hyper-v but) actually can build Virtual box...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus gaming tower new