Windows 10: New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger.

Discus and support New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought this new Asus Vivobook 15 X513EP laptop which has anintel 11th gen core i7 processor and I'm having this problem, every time it is connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Janitha Nawarathna, Dec 20, 2020.

1. New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger.

I bought this new Asus Vivobook 15 X513EP laptop which has anintel 11th gen core i7 processor and I'm having this problem, every time it is connected to the charger, the screencrashes and freezes where nothing works even the keyboard. The only option is to turn off the laptop by pressing and holding the power button. It just happens randomly. While charging it suddenly freezes. It is not like that it freezes just after connecting the charger. So, probably that can't be a hardware issue I guess?

I tried resetting the power plan as well. But nothing worked. I also tried stopping all the services exceptms services with msconfig and that didn't work either. So, what are the other options that I can try. Is it a problem with new 11th gen processor and the new windows 10 update20h2 ?

Any help would be great! Thank you!

:)

Janitha Nawarathna, Dec 20, 2020

2. My laptop freezes when I put the charger (Asus VivoBook Flip 14)

Hello, I'm new here. My having problems with my laptop because it freezes everytime I put the charger and I had to reboot it and it's exhausting. I'm afraid it would damage my laptop if I reboot it everytime it freezes. Any tips?

LuciaVega Martinez, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 20, 2020
  4. New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger.

Laptop freezes when connected to AC

I have tried alot to fix the laptop and gave up pretty much. however, I was bored and decided to mess with it just for funs. to my surprise and through testing numerous times, i found something interesting yet strange.

whenever the AC charger is plugged into the laptop (with or without the battery in the laptop), the laptop has a chance to freeze randomly (sometimes within a few minutes sometimes a bit longer, doesn't matter if its idle or not).

But...if the laptop is just running off the battery with no AC charger, it does not freeze (I have tried this 10+ times)

I thought the charger had some problems but my dad checked it and found that the charger was working fine.

Now the question is, why is having the charger plugged causing freezing???

Darkgundam111, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger.

1. New Asus Vivobook X513EP laptop freezes when it is connected to the charger. - Similar Threads - Asus Vivobook X513EP

2. Asus Vivobook laptop update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Vivobook laptop update: I've had my Asus Vivobook for around 2 years and it has been completely fine up until now, when I updated my laptop and it has been stuck on a loop with the Asus logo, then restarting, then updates underway please keep your computer on. It's been stuck on this for days now,...
  3. Asus Vivobook laptop update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Vivobook laptop update: I've had my Asus Vivobook for around 2 years and it has been completely fine up until now, when I updated my laptop and it has been stuck on a loop with the Asus logo, then restarting, then updates underway please keep your computer on. It's been stuck on this for days now,...
  4. Laptop freezes when charger is not plugged in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes when charger is not plugged in.: What should I do? My laptop freezes ever second when charger is not plugged in. I am using Lenovo E4430 i7 8gb ram 128ssd NVIDIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezes-when-charger-is-not-plugged-in/8581f8eb-b1ba-4b18-b34a-93d10dfa885a
  5. MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.: IT FREEZES CONTINUALLY. REGARDLESS OF THE PROGRAM IN PROGRESS. PLEASE HELP. THANKS, JIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-vivobook-laptop-continually-freezes/10030237-6939-46d5-a57c-e42cd8376106
  6. MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.: IT FREEZES CONTINUALLY. REGARDLESS OF THE PROGRAM IN PROGRESS. PLEASE HELP. THANKS, JIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-asus-vivobook-laptop-continually-freezes/10030237-6939-46d5-a57c-e42cd8376106
  7. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  8. My laptop freezes when I put the charger (Asus VivoBook Flip 14)

My laptop freezes when I put the charger (Asus VivoBook Flip 14): Hello, I'm new here. My having problems with my laptop because it freezes everytime I put the charger and I had to reboot it and it's exhausting. I'm afraid it would damage my laptop if I reboot it everytime it freezes. Any tips?...
  9. Asus Laptop Freezes Completely after a while when charger is plugged in

Asus Laptop Freezes Completely after a while when charger is plugged in: Hello. I am facing a problem with Asus X541NA laptop Windows 10. I don't know whether it is ASUS or Windows 10 but, as soon as I plug the charger in after a while the laptop will freeze completely and I am not able to do anything apart from making a force shutdown from the...
  10. ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA freezez when I use it connected on the charger.

ASUS VivoBook Max F541NA freezez when I use it connected on the charger.: My PC works okay when not connected on the charger, but it work for like 15 minutes and crushes when connected on the charger, either I am using it or not. Any one familiar with this and can help?...