Windows 10: New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

Discus and support New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,Reading in the Forum, I found "New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome".My default browser is Google-Chrome, updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Motim Win User

New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

Hello,Reading in the Forum, I found "New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome".My default browser is Google-Chrome, updated (Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)).Saw the video clip in the forum, searched in my browser - did not find it.See attached screenshot of the upper-right corner in my browser.Where is it ?Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

Winver 1809 17763.973 x64

:)

Motim, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Manage audio and video in Chrome with one click

How to Enable or Disable Global Media Controls in Google Chrome

Brink, Jan 20, 2020
  3. zaichi Win User
    no audio in google chrome

hi,

im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake.

my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps

• resetting chrome
    • reinstalling chrome
    • reinstalling drivers
    • restarting my machine
    • checked if it was not muted
    • checked with a youtube video if the sound bar in the mixed moved it did
    • other sounds works fine like discord and edge etc etc etc

im now clue less what to do. asked some friends and they dont know either.

i got the lastest updates for my headset razer chroma kraker 7.1 and google chrome. windows is up2date.

kind regards

zaichi, Jan 20, 2020
  4. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

How to fix no sound in some video & audio files played in Google Chrome and Opera browsers?

Steps that fixed my issue:

• Open Creative Audio Control Panel
    • In Speaker Configuration section,
      change 7.1 Speakers to 2/2.1 Speakers.

This immediately fixed my issue and I did not even need to reboot. All the previous video and audio files I was having an issue with play fine now in Google Chrome & Opera browser.

Reading this Reddit post helped me solve my problem.

Some YouTube videos have no sound... : chrome

John Smith, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

1. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome - Similar Threads - audio video media

2. Google Chrome’s media player is getting playback speed controls

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome’s media player is getting playback speed controls: Most of us tend to use YouTube and apps when it comes to streaming content on desktop, but there are instances when you’ve to rely on Chromium’s HTML-based in-built media player, which is used in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and other Chromium-based browsers. As per the new...
  3. Google Chrome can now caption audio and video

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome can now caption audio and video: [img] Captions make online content more accessible. If you’re in a noisy environment, trying to keep the volume down, or are part of the 466 million people in the world who are deaf or hard of hearing, having captions lets you follow along to whatever content...
  4. New Google Groups now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Groups now generally available: What’s changing We’re making the new Google Groups generally available - featuring an updated interface and more streamlined controls that make it easier to create, manage, and use. The modern interface is similar to other G Suite apps, such as Gmail,...
  5. Videos now with fewer intrusive ads in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Videos now with fewer intrusive ads in Google Chrome: Chrome has always focused on creating the best possible experience for people browsing the web. We have a long history of protecting our users from annoying and harmful experiences—like blocking pop-up windows and warning users if a page has malware. For the last few years,...
  6. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: Hello,Reading in the Forum, I found "New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome".My default browser is Google-Chrome, updated (Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)).Saw the video clip in the forum, searched in my browser - did not find it.See...
  7. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: We’ve all been there: You have lots of tabs open and one of them starts playing a video, but you can’t figure out which one. Or you’re listening to music in your browser in the background and want to change the song without stopping your work to find the right tab. With...
  8. video on google chrome is having audio sync issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video on google chrome is having audio sync issues: When booting pc from hibernation or sleep, Then using google chrome to watch youtube. While youtube video is playing, minimizing the window or openning a new tab for around 30 secs.Then when i open the tab or opening the window, the video lags and then plays after 1-2 seconds...
  9. Enable or Disable Global Media Controls in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Global Media Controls in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable Global Media Controls in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable Global Media Controls in Google Chrome Starting with Google Chrome 77, you can enable the Global Media Controls experimental flag that adds a Play button to the toolbar of Google...
  10. no audio in google chrome

in Browsers and Email
    no audio in google chrome: hi, im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake. my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps resetting chrome reinstalling chrome reinstalling drivers restarting my machine checked if it was not muted checked with a youtube video if...