Windows 10: New auto-delete controls for Google Location History and activity data

Discus and support New auto-delete controls for Google Location History and activity data in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Whether you’re looking for the latest news or the quickest driving route, we aim to make our products helpful for everyone. And when you turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New auto-delete controls for Google Location History and activity data

Source: Introducing auto-delete controls for your Location History and activity data

:)

Brink, May 2, 2019
  2. silkstone Win User

How to delete your Google Browsing History before new policy

Source: Digital Journal

silkstone, May 2, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, May 2, 2019
  4. silkstone Win User

Location history json

You can just use google maps timelines to find out what google has on your location history.

silkstone, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. New auto-delete controls for Google Location History and activity data - Similar Threads - auto delete controls

2. Why are there other locations in my activity data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there other locations in my activity data?: I was checking my security dashboard and under location activity the list had addresses of homes very close by, but also a couple of streets away and areas not too close to my address. The list had my address, but each of these other addresses were listed a few times here and...
  3. Why are there other locations in my activity data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are there other locations in my activity data?: I was checking my security dashboard and under location activity the list had addresses of homes very close by, but also a couple of streets away and areas not too close to my address. The list had my address, but each of these other addresses were listed a few times here and...
  4. Microsoft Location History?

Microsoft Location History?: I checked the location history on my laptop and many locations are showing up. I know for a fact this laptop has never left the house and my home address is NOT on the location list.What are these other locations that are showing? This makes absolutely no sense. What is...
  5. How to clear or delete Location history in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear or delete Location history in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you want to clear the Location history in Windows 11, here is how you can do that. There are two ways to remove the location history on your Windows 11 PC, and they require the Windows Settings panel and the Maps app. One of the best things about Windows 11 is that...
  6. Windows 10 History Folder Auto Deleted.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 History Folder Auto Deleted.: Hello, I was messing around trying to find the startup folder, and I went into appdata\local, and found a history folder under microsoft, I clicked on it out of curiosity and then my file explorer automatically closed. I went back to the file and it was not there! Is this...
  7. Activity History - Location

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activity History - Location: I am currently reviewing my Account History from my Microsoft account. More specifically the location data under Account History. I recognize all of the locations except one and it stands out like a sore thumb. The address is Gali No 4, Shahdara, DL 110093. I live in...
  8. IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?: Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either. I have...
  9. Google Chrome how to delete history on exit

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome how to delete history on exit: Hi all, I'm new to this forum and just registered myself to be able to post this question. Prior to registering I have searched through the forum but couldn't find an answer to my question. I would like to be able to delete or clear my internet history automatically...
  10. Google Toolbar History

Google Toolbar History: I've asked this before, but can't find it, but would like to ask it again. I have Google Toolbar installed. Up in the left hand side, where you put something to search for is there, but all the things I have search for isn't when I hit the down arrow. To update on this, is...