Windows 10: New Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox

Discus and support New Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] At Xbox, we believe providing choice to our players is critical in delivering quality gaming experiences across all our products and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

New Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox

Source: Introducing the Designed for Xbox Limited Series Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Headphones - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Mar 30, 2021

2. Bluetooth Headphones either not pairing or not being detected as headphones.

I have a pair of Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4 headphones, running a Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I Bluetooth card. Th headphones will not pair. It either says "Beoplay H4" and just won't pair. No error codes, just says, "Failed to connect. Try connecting again. " and
    another that says "LE-Beoplay H4" Although this one pairs, Windows won't detect it as headphones, and it deicdes put it in "Other Devices" instead. It has successfully paired without a hitch, the first time I paired it. But then, one day I restarted my computer
    after a bug with xbox game bar invites not working, and the headphones did not work for transmitting any audio but xbox party audio, and attempted to remove the device, and turning bluetooth on and off again, and that is how I encountered my issue. Other PC
    specs can be provided if needed.

TuckerJones, Mar 30, 2021
  3. mic not working on beoplay h4 headphones

I have a beoplay h4 headphones they work perfectly with my phone but windows 10 detects it as voice only. I want to make skype calls with these headphones but the mic just doesn't works.

BhaveshParihar, Mar 30, 2021
  4. New Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox

What are the best bang buck wireless headphones for the money?

hey guys the reason I made this thread is because a buddy of mine asked me what are best bang for buck wireless headphones for her iphone 7? Are there any audio technica wireless headphones that are overall great bang for buck? I did research & I notice a lot of wireless headphones on amazon receive mixed reviews.

kennyreid95, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

New Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox

1. New Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox - Similar Threads - Bang Olufsen Beoplay

2. BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE: I have started the RPC services from Microsoft, but it is still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bang-and-olufsen-audio-controller-rpc-issue/78070c0c-c979-4570-99dd-90b5b9ffa16e
  3. BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE: I have started the RPC services from Microsoft, but it is still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bang-and-olufsen-audio-controller-rpc-issue/78070c0c-c979-4570-99dd-90b5b9ffa16e
  4. HP Bang & Olufsen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Bang & Olufsen: The Monitor its work fine but the camera doesn't work .. and in the same thing the camera on my laptop its work good .. no Isuzu >!!is I need to install diver to work the camera ..!?this is the type of monitor HP Bang & Olufsen built in camera...
  5. HP Bang & Olufsen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Bang & Olufsen: The Monitor its work fine but the camera doesn't work .. and in the same thing the camera on my laptop its work good .. no Isuzu >!!is I need to install diver to work the camera ..!?this is the type of monitor HP Bang & Olufsen built in camera...
  6. HP Bang & Olufsen E273M

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Bang & Olufsen E273M: Hi, My monitor isnt showing the camera driver at all and the camera isn't working. So its not even appearing in device manager. Can I have some help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-bang-olufsen-e273m/b7281769-a4c6-4748-8aeb-19aee40e9137
  7. Bang Olufsen Speakers stopped working on HP Spectre 15

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bang Olufsen Speakers stopped working on HP Spectre 15: Tried updating audio drivers etc nothing is working. worked fine last night and stopped working this am. bluetooth audio works w headset. laptop is 18 months old..so out of warranty. I have been using audio non-stop. Any suggestions would be welcomed! Emma...
  8. Deleting Bang and Olufsen for memory usage reduction

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting Bang and Olufsen for memory usage reduction: So currently when I go to the sound icon in the bottom right of my laptop, it says Speakers (Conexant ISST Audio). I went on to remove B and O and right about it I was to click the ok button to uninstall, it said it will also remove ISST audio. I don't want my audio to be...
  9. Bang & Olufsen cannot connect to RPC server...

Bang & Olufsen cannot connect to RPC server...: I have an HP Envy laptop with B&O audio control. The computer is working well, but yesterday I wanted to change some audio settings and so I went to open the audio control only to see the message given in the title of this thread. So I cannot access the audio console...
  10. connect beoplay e8 wireless headphones to surface pro

connect beoplay e8 wireless headphones to surface pro: can pair but doesn't recognize as audio device and cant get playback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connect-beoplay-e8-wireless-headphones-to-surface/b1103ea9-ad1b-4d92-a67f-1c9088eae510