Windows 10: New battery for Dell 7737 shutting down laptop randomly al lot

Discus and support New battery for Dell 7737 shutting down laptop randomly al lot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; New battery sometimes says locking then goes dark, hit power button and seems to totally restart. Other times it just goes black and dead, have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JL4040, Jun 26, 2020.

1. JL4040 Win User

New battery for Dell 7737 shutting down laptop randomly al lot

New battery sometimes says locking then goes dark, hit power button and seems to totally restart. Other times it just goes black and dead, have to restart. It also has popped up "Battery not detected". Happens sometimes every 5 min, not good for laptop.

I had zero problems like this before but the battery was swelling so I replaced it.

I am returning battery for another but wanted to see if there was anything else to be done. I know there is software with the battery but did not know if anything can be done to reset or anything like that.

:)

JL4040, Jun 26, 2020

2. Laptop shutting down randomly!

it started to shutdown randomly 3 moths ago. whenever i do multitasking on my laptop it shuts down, otherwise it works fine. when i remove the battery and start it by plugging in the power cord, it doesn't shuts down. I have been through a lot as i have
    to make presentations and .....

EhteshamArif, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Dell Laptop battery drains after shutting down

My dell laptop battery drains after shutting down.Only after removing the battery and placing it again after shutdown stops battery drain.Its getting heated up after shutting down?Why it is not shutting down . I've windows os running in my laptop

Albin David, Jun 26, 2020
  4. New battery for Dell 7737 shutting down laptop randomly al lot

Laptop shutting down randomly!

Hello! I have got a VOSTRO 14 machine! My PC keep shutting down randomly. When there is no load on it, it works fine, but when i run a software like GAMES, Chrome etc. it shuts down, suddenly a black screen come and laptop shuts down. I have tried removing
    my battery and start it by plugging in the power cord. It worked fine without battery. When the battery is in, the same problem continues. After the appearance of black screen i have to press the power button to get it ON back. Any suggestions?

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

EhteshamArif, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

New battery for Dell 7737 shutting down laptop randomly al lot

1. New battery for Dell 7737 shutting down laptop randomly al lot - Similar Threads - battery Dell 7737

2. Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly: Hi, my laptop has been shutting down randomly mostly when im playing games, im not really sure of the reason thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-keeps-shutting-down-randomly/e16a9d53-8664-4740-bc3c-65d2a69160c1
  3. Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly: Hi, my laptop has been shutting down randomly mostly when im playing games, im not really sure of the reason thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-keeps-shutting-down-randomly/e16a9d53-8664-4740-bc3c-65d2a69160c1
  4. Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random laptop shut downs after battery replacement.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random laptop shut downs after battery replacement.: I have recently changed my laptop's HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh0xxx battery HP HT03041XL because of its negative performance. However, instead of making the laptop work correctly, a new problem came up unexpectedly. While using the computer random shut downs with no...
  6. Random laptop shut downs after battery replacement.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random laptop shut downs after battery replacement.: I have recently changed my laptop's HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dh0xxx battery HP HT03041XL because of its negative performance. However, instead of making the laptop work correctly, a new problem came up unexpectedly. While using the computer random shut downs with no...
  7. my new Dell laptop randomly shut down

my new Dell laptop randomly shut down: I bought a Dell G3 15 laptop a month ago, and it keeps turning off randomly, it's not often, in a month it turned off 4 times but it's annoying. I found this event:I am sure this event is related to turn off, how should I solve this?any Idea?...
  8. Laptop randomly shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop randomly shutting down: this might be more of a hardware issue, but I'm not sureHello,Recently my laptop has been shutting down randomly whenever I plug in my charger to the device. Usually when you "shut down" a computer, it stays "on" for a few seconds, with the fans and everything still running...
  9. Dell laptop 6520e shuts down randomly

Dell laptop 6520e shuts down randomly: Hello I have a dell laptop 6520e with windows 10 home 1909 OS 18363.1256 that randomly shuts off. Just bought a new dell battery. Also had a new generic battery from Amazon and thought that was the problem which is why I returned the battery to amazon and purchased the Dell...
  10. Laptop randomly shuts down

Laptop randomly shuts down: Hello, mywhen i have the power adapter plugged in. When i plug it out it works wihtout any problems. I got a Screenshot of the Windows Event Viewer does that tell anything about that? I got a Toshiba Satellite L750-16V with Windows10x64. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...