Windows 10: NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION

Discus and support NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; NEW BATTERY WILL NOT CHARGE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-battery-installation/1802850e-c999-4a07-ad3b-0ccf1223a088 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by STEPHENBOWEN2, Aug 8, 2019.

1. NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION

NEW BATTERY WILL NOT CHARGE.

:)

STEPHENBOWEN2, Aug 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 8, 2019
  3. New battery not charging

I suggested uninstall, not re-install.

There's an extended version of those instructions - the same idea, but some additional steps.
    Shut down hte machine
    Remove the battery - run on AC power only
    Device Manager > Batteries
    Uninstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    Shut down the machine

Remove AC power
    Wait 1 minte
    Insert Battery
    Connect AC power
    Start the machine

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery should be reinstalled when the machine is booting

But, the .3 volts might be significant - I agree with Kbird

Slartybart, Aug 8, 2019
  4. NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION

Laptop not booting to Windows 10 after new battery installed.

Hi Mr Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to contact your manufacturer regarding the battery issue. As of now you can power drain your laptop and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Disconnect the AC Adapter.

• Remove the Battery.

• Hold the Power button down for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

• Reconnect the AC adapter.

• Turn on the laptop power.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION

1. NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION - Similar Threads - BATTERY INSTALLATION

2. Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...: My model is FA617NS. My screen freezes whenever my dgpu is driving the display and power is not plugged in after downloading from AMD website. I plug it back in and after about 30 sec it works just fine....
  3. Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...: My model is FA617NS. My screen freezes whenever my dgpu is driving the display and power is not plugged in after downloading from AMD website. I plug it back in and after about 30 sec it works just fine....
  4. Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed: My husband's laptop 15s-fq5xxx or Product Code 00342-20991-14898-8aoem keeps telling him that a genuine battery is not installed when he starts it up. The laptop was purchased in May 2023 and has not had any repairs done. Why is it showing the message?...
  5. Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed

Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed: My husband's laptop 15s-fq5xxx or Product Code 00342-20991-14898-8aoem keeps telling him that a genuine battery is not installed when he starts it up. The laptop was purchased in May 2023 and has not had any repairs done. Why is it showing the message?...
  6. Fresh install causing battery drain.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install causing battery drain.: Model: HP Probook X360 440 G1About:Device name MProcessor IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch Pen supportEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion...
  7. Fresh install causing battery drain.

Fresh install causing battery drain.: Model: HP Probook X360 440 G1About:Device name MProcessor IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch Pen supportEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion...
  8. The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...: The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". Although I checked everything, The battery icon is been displayed, it is charging to the full, discharging completely. Also checked the device manager for updating the drivers They are fully up to...
  9. The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...: The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". Although I checked everything, The battery icon is been displayed, it is charging to the full, discharging completely. Also checked the device manager for updating the drivers They are fully up to...
  10. The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus 255% battery