Windows 10: NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION

Discus and support NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; NEW BATTERY WILL NOT CHARGE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-battery-installation/1802850e-c999-4a07-ad3b-0ccf1223a088 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by STEPHENBOWEN2, Aug 8, 2019.

1. NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION

NEW BATTERY WILL NOT CHARGE.

:)

STEPHENBOWEN2, Aug 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 8, 2019
  3. New battery not charging

I suggested uninstall, not re-install.

There's an extended version of those instructions - the same idea, but some additional steps.
    Shut down hte machine
    Remove the battery - run on AC power only
    Device Manager > Batteries
    Uninstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    Shut down the machine

Remove AC power
    Wait 1 minte
    Insert Battery
    Connect AC power
    Start the machine

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery should be reinstalled when the machine is booting

But, the .3 volts might be significant - I agree with Kbird

Slartybart, Aug 8, 2019
  4. NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION

Laptop not booting to Windows 10 after new battery installed.

Hi Mr Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to contact your manufacturer regarding the battery issue. As of now you can power drain your laptop and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Disconnect the AC Adapter.

• Remove the Battery.

• Hold the Power button down for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

• Reconnect the AC adapter.

• Turn on the laptop power.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION

1. NEW BATTERY INSTALLATION - Similar Threads - BATTERY INSTALLATION

2. Why does power slider recommends greater power in battery than when plugged in?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does power slider recommends greater power in battery than when plugged in?: The Windows 10 power slider shows a recommended power setting that is higher when on battery than when plugged. The reason is not intuitive for me. Can someone explain?...
  3. Windows update decided to install an older version of my bios and wrecked the battery...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update decided to install an older version of my bios and wrecked the battery...: After endless problems with windows update on my 1 year old asus laptup, i decided to give myself a treat last month because it was my birthday: It was the best present i could of given myself: I decided to not allow it to update at all in may so that i could use my computer...
  4. "To install updates, we need your battery charged to 40%." Really? Why?

"To install updates, we need your battery charged to 40%." Really? Why?: I'm sure you're aware of the news about Windows needing to be updated ASAP. But, I get this error when trying to update "To install updates, we need your battery charged to 40%." There's one slight problem, my laptop battery is dead, and I'm not replacing it. Why the...
  5. My cp is not recognising installed battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My cp is not recognising installed battery: Good day everyone here. My pc does no longer recognise an installed battery. I replaced the battery a month ago. Is a new battery but l don't know why the system is no longer detecting it. Right now l cannot use the system unless it is plugged directly into A/C wall socket....
  6. Battery icon shows 255% even when battery not installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery icon shows 255% even when battery not installed: HP dv-6c63NR Laptop. Recently (not sure when it started), the battery icon in the System Tray show 255% charge when the battery is installed or removed. I've rebooted multiple times and just finished a reset. Nothing changes, still shows 255% charge. Any suggestions on how...
  7. no battery detected even after install of new battery and BIOS update and update ACPI...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no battery detected even after install of new battery and BIOS update and update ACPI...: I have a HP 15 Pavilion with windows 10 home premium that I replaced the battery and now says no battery detected. I have updated the BIOS and done all the steps according to HP.com of powering down and unplug power cord and disconnect batter and hold down power button for 15...
  8. No audio output device installed and battery icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio output device installed and battery icon: 2 posts No audio output device installed and battery icon Dear friends I have i life zed air laptop one there is showing update window 10 and some driver as i update it my audio driver not working and battery i cone hide and there is not compliant mathod battery driver...
  9. W10 clean install "Battery Life" --On a DESKTOP !!!!

W10 clean install "Battery Life" --On a DESKTOP !!!!: Hi there Clean install from Windows Media creator -- on a VM though Any idea why I'm getting in Searching for Display Driver -- a message about "Battery Life" -- this is on a Desktop (actually a Micro server). [img] I need to install vmware tools which will fix...
  10. Faulty battery might cause a unsuccessful Windows 10 installation.

Faulty battery might cause a unsuccessful Windows 10 installation.: I have a Lenovo Z710 laptop with a defective battery. After 2 failed attempts to install Windows 10, I tried again, this time I uninstalled Avast antivirus and disconnected from the Internet when Windows 10 was downloaded. I also removed my laptop defective battery. On...