Windows 10: New behavioral analysis tools to fight unwanted content on Twitter

Discus and support New behavioral analysis tools to fight unwanted content on Twitter in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In March, we introduced our new approach to improve the health of the public conversation on Twitter. One important issue we’ve been working to address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 16, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New behavioral analysis tools to fight unwanted content on Twitter

Source: Serving Healthy Conversation

:)

Brink, May 16, 2018

2. Twitter integration into the 'What's New' section of the People hub.

Ok, let me take something back perhaps. I have been playing around with my setup and this is what I see.

Under "What's New" in the people hub, I see Twitter, Facebook and Windows Live posts and status updates from people in my contact list. Upon looking at my contact list, I have filtered out Twitter Contacts, but the "only show post from people visible in
    my contact list is not checked.

I now remember when I set things up, I allowed all the twitter contacts to be seen (didn't filter them out under settings) until I linked the ones on twitter to their contact card for other accounts (if necessary). Then I went back and unchecked twitter
    under the filters. Only the people that I have contact cards in other accounts show up still, but it includes their twitter statuses if they have that linked on their card. Other random twitter accounts I follow, but don't have as contacts in other services, do
    not show in my list. (News accounts, celebs, etc).

So for example, my friend Ed is in my contact lists on gmail, Facebook and Twitter. I have all of those accounts linked on his profile card in the people hub. In "What's New" (not for him specifically, but my entire "What's New" list, I see posts from him
    on Facebook and Twitter. I do not however have @JoeCelebrity as a contact in any other account except Twitter. I do not see his posts in my "What's New" feed at all. I have to go to my Twitter app or the website to see that feed.

I thought from your first post that you wanted to see everyone, not just the people you have linked together. Maybe I'm still reading something wrong, but to see a person's twitter feed in the People Hub, you need to have either the person linked with a
    contact in Live/Gmail/etc or Facebook, if you are filtering twitter contacts out of your contact list. The What's New feed only shows folks from your contact list.

Clear as mud?

Queen_Ladybug, May 16, 2018
  3. Lumia 535 touch screen unwanted behavior

I am found a problem resolved today. I connected a blackberry charger, seems like there's no touch screen sensitivity or unwanted behavior.

I guess the charger came with my Lumia was not supported with the device. I recommend Microsoft to improve charger quality.

Junaed_chowdhury, May 16, 2018
Thema:

New behavioral analysis tools to fight unwanted content on Twitter

1. New behavioral analysis tools to fight unwanted content on Twitter - Similar Threads - behavioral analysis tools

2. Snipping tool and Twitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool and Twitter: Snipping tool no long shares with Twitter as it did before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-and-twitter/117fcd3f-1343-4cad-bc1b-06b78334fd29
  3. Snipping tool and Twitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool and Twitter: Snipping tool no long shares with Twitter as it did before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-and-twitter/117fcd3f-1343-4cad-bc1b-06b78334fd29
  4. Snipping tool and Twitter

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Analysis tool pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Analysis tool pack: Hi, I am trying to download the analysis tool pack for excel, but when I enter options, I don't have the excel add-ins option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analysis-tool-pack/7b27b0f5-830d-4661-ba81-ecf91c2c49c8
  6. Analysis tool pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analysis tool pack: Hi, I am trying to download the analysis tool pack for excel, but when I enter options, I don't have the excel add-ins option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analysis-tool-pack/7b27b0f5-830d-4661-ba81-ecf91c2c49c8
  7. Analysis tool pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unwanted "Woke" login content

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unwanted "Woke" login content: Hi,Wondering how I can prevent Microsoft from greeting me with unwanted "woke" SJW propaganda on my login screen. Normally These fields are reserved for interesting information about the picture. Today these fields are full of virtue signaling and pandering. "Want to be a...
  9. Twitter on Country Withheld Content

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter on Country Withheld Content: Twitter was founded on a commitment to transparency. We launched our first Twitter Transparency Report to shine light on government requests back in the summer of 2012. Later that year, we announced our Country Withheld Content(CWC) tool, which we use to transparently handle...
  10. Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Enforcing New Rules to Reduce Hateful and Abusive Behavior: Today, we will start enforcing updates to the Twitter Rules announced last month to reduce hateful and abusive content on Twitter. Through our policy development process, we’ve taken a collaborative approach to develop and implement these changes, including working in close...