Windows 10: New Browser Pays You for Use

Discus and support New Browser Pays You for Use in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This new browser Gener8 based on Chrome won funding on Dragon's Den on BBC TV last night. The browser can be set to block all ads or pay you 80% of the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steve C, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Steve C Win User

New Browser Pays You for Use

This new browser Gener8 based on Chrome won funding on Dragon's Den on BBC TV last night. The browser can be set to block all ads or pay you 80% of the ad revenue. I'll give it a whirl for non-sensitive web browsing. Has anyone tried it?

Gener8 Ads | Take control of the Ads you see online

:)

Steve C, Apr 23, 2021

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 23, 2021
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 23, 2021
  4. New Browser Pays You for Use

BF4 Browser Utility

New Browser Pays You for Use LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    New Browser Pays You for Use Main.jpg

New Browser Pays You for Use Refresh.jpg

New Browser Pays You for Use about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

New Browser Pays You for Use

1. New Browser Pays You for Use - Similar Threads - Browser Pays

2. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  3. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  4. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  5. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  6. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  7. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  8. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.: Ever since the most recent update to Windows I've been experiencing extremely slow page load times on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. What I find most interesting is that when I load my Linux VM on the same Windows machine, Firefox in the VM loads at normal speeds,I've cleared my...
  10. All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.

All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.: Ever since the most recent update to Windows I've been experiencing extremely slow page load times on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. What I find most interesting is that when I load my Linux VM on the same Windows machine, Firefox in the VM loads at normal speeds,I've cleared my...