Windows 10: New Browser Pays You for Use

Discus and support New Browser Pays You for Use in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This new browser Gener8 based on Chrome won funding on Dragon's Den on BBC TV last night. The browser can be set to block all ads or pay you 80% of the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steve C, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Steve C Win User

New Browser Pays You for Use

This new browser Gener8 based on Chrome won funding on Dragon's Den on BBC TV last night. The browser can be set to block all ads or pay you 80% of the ad revenue. I'll give it a whirl for non-sensitive web browsing. Has anyone tried it?

Gener8 Ads | Take control of the Ads you see online

:)

Steve C, Apr 23, 2021

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 23, 2021
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 23, 2021
  4. New Browser Pays You for Use

BF4 Browser Utility

New Browser Pays You for Use LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    New Browser Pays You for Use Main.jpg

New Browser Pays You for Use Refresh.jpg

New Browser Pays You for Use about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

New Browser Pays You for Use

1. New Browser Pays You for Use - Similar Threads - Browser Pays

2. All browsers, except Microsoft Edge, flicker a white window and immediately crash on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All browsers, except Microsoft Edge, flicker a white window and immediately crash on startup: I had been using Google Chrome on my Windows 10 PC. After closing it, I soon reopened it, and all that happened was a flicker of a white window opening and immediately closing. I tried Opera as well, and the same thing happened, I reinstalled both, and they would crash...
  3. Unable to attach files across different browsers. It opens up the file explorer windows and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to attach files across different browsers. It opens up the file explorer windows and...: I am unable to attach files via browser. I have tried resetting the broswers to default. And tried the sfc scannow utility as well. Nothing helped....
  4. My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser

My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonX9sNFPpDHkkB10edLoqAGzIKB?e=6oSllJ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt...
  5. Browsers max 10 Mbps on a 500 Mbps network showing 200 Mbps on different laptop

Browsers max 10 Mbps on a 500 Mbps network showing 200 Mbps on different laptop: My newer 16 GB RAM Dell laptop shows very slow speeds on all browsers except for Firefox 12 Mbps installed after seeing that the others were almost unresponsive. Download speeds are good and my other laptop shows wifi speeds of 100-200 Mbps on all browsers. 250 Mbps on the...
  6. Specific Internet Browsers Will Not Launch

Specific Internet Browsers Will Not Launch: Hey y'all. I've been having this issue since I got my laptop Dell XPS 9500 with i7 core, 16 GBs of RAM in February of 2021. The performance has been great, but my main gripe has been with internet browser issues. When I first got my laptop I installed Google Chrome, which to...
  7. EdgeDeflector 1.2 released: redirect Edge requests to your favorite browser

in Windows 10 News
    EdgeDeflector 1.2 released: redirect Edge requests to your favorite browser: I reviewed EdgeDeflector back in 2017 when the open source program was first released. It was designed to address a serious usability issue in Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system, as the operating system would open some links only in Microsoft's own Microsoft Edge browser...
  8. Camera does not work in Browser based apps but works with downloaded apps such as Zoom/Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera does not work in Browser based apps but works with downloaded apps such as Zoom/Teams: Hi there,I have been having this weird issue of camera not working in browser based apps, Google meet video conferencing and Honor Lock proctoring app for exams. When I open the camera app the image is on for one second and then black out for a few seconds.I'm using Chrome...
  9. Windows 10 crash when opening web browsers

Windows 10 crash when opening web browsers: Hello,I have a problem when opening web browsers,windows just crashes, black screen comes up and only solution is to shutdown PC with button and push the button twice after few second to turn it ON.I used Chrome, uninstalled it but it didn't help, tried with Edge and same...
  10. Microsoft is testing an Automatic HTTPS Mode in the Edge web browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing an Automatic HTTPS Mode in the Edge web browser: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/a_Ninja_b0y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n4rvpg/microsoft_is_testing_an_automatic_https_mode_in/