Windows 10: New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week

Discus and support New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had fixed a prior issue where I was getting a daily BSoD by using DDU to remove my GPU drivers and then install them fresh but that fix only lasted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SweetChiliKeat, Oct 1, 2022.

1. New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week

I had fixed a prior issue where I was getting a daily BSoD by using DDU to remove my GPU drivers and then install them fresh but that fix only lasted 10 days before I got a new one. They are happening almost daily again. I've attached my new minidumps since this started happening if anyone can point me in the direction of a fix.Thanks!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjR39CVKB4ntgaRMzfOVujMQBOOC8Q?e=UdhbkT

:)

SweetChiliKeat, Oct 1, 2022

2. Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks

I've been getting different BSOD errors the past couple of weeks. Originally thought it was a RAM issue as it usually happens after I've been playing a game for a while. Did the memtest no errors showed up. Bought new RAM, still didn't fix the issue. Next
    thing I tried was a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 - 2 days later back to the same issue.

Can anyone help me figure out the issue?

Arcade Goat, Oct 1, 2022
  3. BDani Win User
    Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month

Hello,
    So I have posed a week or so ago: Two different BSODs in the past week

I did what was asked of me (updating the drivers) but the BSODs keep coming. Granted it's a different one this time.

So I received IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and I'm not sure whats up.

Here is my V2 log: Attachment 290552
    Here is my BlueScreenView screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/S4rEymF.png

My Specs:
    MB: Asus TUF B450M Plus Gaming
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super
    Running Windows 10 2004

• I updated all of my drivers using Driver Booster Pro
    • No new drivers in AMD's website.
    • Ran sfc /scannow which found stuff and fixed them
    • dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth didn't find anything

Any help would be great New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week :)

BDani, Oct 1, 2022
  4. BDani Win User

New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week

Two different BSODs in the past week

Hello,
    I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried.

The BSODs are:

• KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one)
    I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and DM Log.
    Attachment 289166
    Attachment 289167
    Attachment 289168

My Specs:
    MB: Asus TUF B450M Plus Gaming
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super
    Running Windows 10 2004

After the latest incident:

• I updated all of my drivers using Driver Booster Pro
    • Ran sfc /scannow which found stuff and fixed them
    • dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth didn't find anything
    • Uninstalled EVGA Precision (GPU OC)

Generally:
    I keep my computer clean, no malware.
    No anti virus running
    Maybe Valorant Anti Cheat is what causing this?
    My BIOS and other main drivers were always updated.
    I had this PC for almost 6 months now and it started recently, maybe 2004 update?

Any insight on this would be great New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week :)

Thanks!

BDani, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week

1. New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week - Similar Threads - BSoD CTDs happening

2. Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.: Started getting constant blue screens almost every day for the past 2 weeks.I really want to fix this because it is interrupting my work now.Here is my DMP files found in the Minidump...
  3. Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.: Started getting constant blue screens almost every day for the past 2 weeks.I really want to fix this because it is interrupting my work now.Here is my DMP files found in the Minidump...
  4. Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week

New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week: I had fixed a prior issue where I was getting a daily BSoD by using DDU to remove my GPU drivers and then install them fresh but that fix only lasted 10 days before I got a new one. They are happening almost daily again. I've attached my new minidumps since this started...
  6. New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New BSoD and CTDs happening the past week: I had fixed a prior issue where I was getting a daily BSoD by using DDU to remove my GPU drivers and then install them fresh but that fix only lasted 10 days before I got a new one. They are happening almost daily again. I've attached my new minidumps since this started...
  7. BSOD issues past 4 weeks

BSOD issues past 4 weeks: So, past couple of weeks roughly 4 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together.Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  8. BSOD happening often this week

BSOD happening often this week: I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  9. BSOD happening often this week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening often this week: I'm getting the BSOD very often this week, when I used to get none.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  10. BSOD happening often this week