Windows 10: New build - BSOD Video_scheduler_internal_error

Discus and support New build - BSOD Video_scheduler_internal_error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I hope someone can help. I read the wiki and have the spec, msinfo and dmp files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtaScQLGm19rhsl_xnCcSLWP_fThiw?e=eFBoGP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sniipe, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Sniipe Win User

New build - BSOD Video_scheduler_internal_error

Hello, I hope someone can help. I read the wiki and have the spec, msinfo and dmp files.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtaScQLGm19rhsl_xnCcSLWP_fThiw?e=eFBoGP

My PC is fairly stable - I have played some CSGO and some Overwatch (for about 4 hours in total). No issue there.

However I've hit the BSOD issue a few times outside of my gaming. I've only had the PC a short time and the BSOD are becoming annoying.

My specs are:

Windows 10 pro

motherboard - MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600

PSU - Seasonic M12II-EVO 520W

HardDrive - Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD

GPU - SAPPHIRE RADEON RX5700 XT 8GB

RAM - Corsair VENGEANCELPX16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3600

Case - NZXT H500i

No overclocking has been performed.

The bios is at default.

I believe I have up to date drivers GPU. The device manager shows nothing is missing (except for HID-compliant headset - which surely isn't the issue)

:)

Sniipe, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Ansjovis Win User

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Today I got VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR with a Blue Screen / BSOD

I was opening a new tab in Microsoft Edge and had Visual Studio 2017 open.

My configuration:

Asus ROG STRIX Z370-I

Chipset Intel Z370

2 monitors connected with Display Port on Asus ROG STRIX Z370-I

Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise

Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

Intel i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70 GHz

16 GB DDR4 2133 MHz

Ansjovis, Sep 26, 2019
  3. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Sep 26, 2019
  4. ic00042 Win User

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys

Hello,

I recently ran into a BSOD and the stop code was VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I then looked on Blue Screen View and it said 'Caused by Driver: watchdog.sys. Caused by address: watchdog.sys+41a0.

I've attached a link below to the compressed dump file that was created. I'd like to know the reason for this error.

090519-8484-01.rar

Thanks a lot!

-Irene

ic00042, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. New build - BSOD Video_scheduler_internal_error - Similar Threads - build BSOD Video_scheduler_internal_error

2. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: What could be causing it?VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values afterparameter 1 must be individually examined according to...
  3. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: What could be causing it?VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values afterparameter 1 must be individually examined according to...
  4. BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors: have a HP EliteBook notebook that is giving me BSOD - Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors I have traced through similar threads and have found a tool that allows me to look at the miniDump. Could someone help me understand which Device/drivers the Mini Dump is pointing to so I...
  5. BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: I have been having a few BSODs. One by Non Paged...something I don't remember properly. One by DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One was caused by atikmdag.sys file/driver. And this is the 3rd one. I am having AMD 530 Radeon. I did try uninstalling the driver & then using...
  6. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on new Surface Pro 6 clean build

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on new Surface Pro 6 clean build: Problem: In the middle of my Skype meeting yesterday, I got the blue screen with the error VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. This is the first blue screen I have gotten from the device. I am running Windows 10 version 1809 (OS build 17763.256) with the latest Windows updates...
  7. BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hi, I suddenly got this error from yesterday. I tried to review the dump file and the problems seem to be about nvlddmkm.sys and dxgmms2.sys but then I don't know what should do for next step. I have made sure the display card driver and windows are updated, done sfc scan...
  8. Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error BSOD help?

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error BSOD help?: Hi all, Basically, I keep getting a bsod with this same thread. I thought at first it would be an issue with my graphics drivers so I simply reinstalled them. However, this keeps occurring. I have tried multiple versions of the drivers for my gpu and still the same issue....
  9. Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error

Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error: Hey! For around a week ago, I started to have blue screens every now and then. Usually happens 2-3 times a day and it can happen at any time. Error code is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. What I've done so far is to update my video card drivers. Have not noticed any...
  10. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD on new computer with older GPU.

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD on new computer with older GPU.: Hello, After a miserable experience with a pre-built computer having a plethora of BSOD's and freezes that could not be diagnosed, I built a new computer about a week ago. Everything in it is brand new and checked for compatibility except the Graphics Card which is being...