Windows 10: New Build child can't login

Discus and support New Build child can't login in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so I am losing my mind here, I have been searching like crazy but can't find the answer. Long story short I upgraded my kids PC, new mobo cpu etc,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jdmag00, Dec 13, 2020.

1. New Build child can't login

Ok so I am losing my mind here, I have been searching like crazy but can't find the answer. Long story short I upgraded my kids PC, new mobo cpu etc, installed a fresh copy of windows 10 and activated with digital license. I went into accounts and clicked allow login for my kids. The child accounts show up on login page, I click on them and click sign it, I get a quick splash of a blue screen (welcome maybe) then it boots me back to the sign in page.

I believe it should be asking me to sign them into their MS account, but instead I am stuck in this loop. Any ideas aside from wipe and start over?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Jdmag00
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jdmag00, Dec 13, 2020

2. Child can not log in to windows 10 laptop anymore

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to check if check if you are able to login online using the Child account. I suggest you to change the password for the child account by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Family Safety and select the child account.
    • On the left navigation pane, select Change Password.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts and check if the password is changed.
    • Login with the new password and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Dec 13, 2020
  4. New Build child can't login

Add a new child account - what's the best way?

For the benefit of others this went seamlessly. I decided to login to my account via a browser and add a child to the family. It led me to setting up their new email. When I turned on my PC and went into accounts the new child was already listed, I just had to allow them to login and after that they were officially added as a new user to the PC

Scottyboy99, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

New Build child can't login

1. New Build child can't login - Similar Threads - Build child can't

2. Unable to login with new pc because of a child account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with new pc because of a child account.: Got my son a new laptop for Xmas, signed into his account to initialize; it says he can't play because of time restrictions and I have no way to give him more time. I'm unable to make a new account to get admin permissionsI've granted more time on the Xbox appTrying to log on...
  3. Unable to login with new pc because of a child account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login with new pc because of a child account.: Got my son a new laptop for Xmas, signed into his account to initialize; it says he can't play because of time restrictions and I have no way to give him more time. I'm unable to make a new account to get admin permissionsI've granted more time on the Xbox appTrying to log on...
  4. Cannot login to my child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to my child accounts: Hi,I have 2 accounts for my kids, 1 has been added to as child into my account, the other one is created today. I tried to login to my child account to update profile and link to their PSN account. the problem is I cannot pass the consent. This is the steps:1. Open...
  5. Cannot login to my child accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to my child accounts: Hi,I have 2 accounts for my kids, 1 has been added to as child into my account, the other one is created today. I tried to login to my child account to update profile and link to their PSN account. the problem is I cannot pass the consent. This is the steps:1. Open...
  6. Can't login after new update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login after new update.: New update just says I can't create a pin and then sends me back to sign in screen. Won't let me login. Never any issues before this update... I would really like to use my pc as I just lost my job and need to apply. My resumes and everything are on it. I'm panicking....
  7. Child account has screen time but the child can't login

Child account has screen time but the child can't login: I've had this problem for about a year now. I go into device limits and give him 4 hours to use. He tries repeatedly to log in and when he can't he starts sending me requests. If I give him time through the requests it doesn't give me an option to add 4 hours. His brother...
  8. Can't start new build system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't start new build system: I'm remotely helping my grandson build a new computer (remotely over SKYPE due to COVID). We have everything put together and I believe that it is correctly done. However, we are unable to access the BIOS when the system is originally started. The following are the main...
  9. Can't Unlock Child Account on First Login

Can't Unlock Child Account on First Login: I am UNBELIEVABLY frustrated with the new account tools for Windows 10. I have created a child account. This required me to create an outlook email. I see no reason why this should be necessary, I have no interest in any of the features syncing things like screen time...
  10. Child unable to login to laptop

Child unable to login to laptop: My son has a new laptop and set it up with his Microsoft account. He was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. He is a part of my Microsoft family and we have screen time settings in place. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to...