Windows 10: New build, daily BSOD

Discus and support New build, daily BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys. I recently built a new computer and it's been giving me a lot of trouble. I get a crash that says whea uncorrectable error probably twice a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scraphound, Feb 2, 2016.

1. New build, daily BSOD

Hi guys. I recently built a new computer and it's been giving me a lot of trouble. I get a crash that says whea uncorrectable error probably twice a day.

Primarily I use the computer for gaming.

I'm not sure if this is a problem I can correct myself or if there part is bad and needs to be replaced. Oddly, when booting the screen has a green tint to it when it should be black. As soon as Windows starts the green disappears and everything looks normal. Then bam, another crash.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Scraphound, Feb 2, 2016

2. I recieve an BSOD with the error 0x00000133 in Windows 10.

XP ROCKS et al

I've been playing around (yet to do a flush & reload) - I ran the SFC and DISM which both found and 'fixed' problems; however the BSOD continue. Now another of my older [than 8 years] test boxes is BSOD's daily.

Todays was yet another 'new' bugcheck, code 124.

It would appear older architecture - 8 years or more - cannot handle Windows 10. These 2 test bed machines that BSOD daily have only 1 common denominator - they are older than 8 years old. They both ran Win 7 flawlessly, and Win 10 up to about June 8th;
    builds beyond that appear to be stressing the architecture too much.

So, if a clean-n-flush doesn't solve it I'll take these boxes back to the latest "RTM" build and go from there.

Mark

MarkEdwardEwens, Feb 2, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    Windows Phone not able to detect Wifi as far as it was previously detecting.

With that phone and that update you are in the insider, testing new builds not intend for your phone, not recommended for your daily driver.

Suggest you move to production builds.

garym123, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

New build, daily BSOD

1. New build, daily BSOD - Similar Threads - build daily BSOD

2. Daily Blue Screens on new build.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Blue Screens on new build.: About once or twice a day, with no consistency regarding time or activity, my new build blue screens. I don't know much about how to troubleshoot it beyond installing all latest drivers for the hardware I purchased and making sure windows updates are up to date, which has not...
  3. Daily Blue Screens on new build.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily Blue Screens on new build.: About once or twice a day, with no consistency regarding time or activity, my new build blue screens. I don't know much about how to troubleshoot it beyond installing all latest drivers for the hardware I purchased and making sure windows updates are up to date, which has not...
  4. BSOD - new PC - happening daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - new PC - happening daily: Hi - I am IT support for a business. New w11 PC custom build from local PC shop about a week old I set up. Now crashes every day with varying errors in dump files.Updated most driver inc graphics etc.SFC is OK - no errors.When not crashing or freezing it runs very well.PC...
  5. BSOD - new PC - happening daily

BSOD - new PC - happening daily: Hi - I am IT support for a business. New w11 PC custom build from local PC shop about a week old I set up. Now crashes every day with varying errors in dump files.Updated most driver inc graphics etc.SFC is OK - no errors.When not crashing or freezing it runs very well.PC...
  6. New Win11 PC build crashing daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Win11 PC build crashing daily: I built what I thought was a new high-end PC using windows 11 Pro and now have a PC that is crashing daily. No specific task seems to cause it, the pc can be idle or in use and it will just reboot. I have not found any useful information in the Event Viewer. I looked at the...
  7. New Win11 PC build crashing daily

New Win11 PC build crashing daily: I built what I thought was a new high-end PC using windows 11 Pro and now have a PC that is crashing daily. No specific task seems to cause it, the pc can be idle or in use and it will just reboot. I have not found any useful information in the Event Viewer. I looked at the...
  8. New PC Build - BSOD happening daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC Build - BSOD happening daily: Hi All, I just created a new build a little over a week ago. It was running fine the first few days without me catching it blue screen. Lately, however, it has been blue screening several times a day. Please let me know what I can do to help any troubleshooting. I've had...
  9. New PC build crashes daily

New PC build crashes daily: I built a new PC in July and have been seeing the BSOD almost daily since day 1. I have checked the event log and am getting the same bugcheck error every time it happens CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION (109). There is no consistency in when these crashes occur and my CPU/GPU...
  10. Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.

Multiple daily BSOD's on a new build with various different errors.: Earlier in the month I built a new PC for the Wife and I. I use it for gaming and she uses it for video editing. We have been getting random BSODs almost since day one, but they seem more frequent now for some reason. I would like to think I have a decent amount of PC...