Windows 10: New build delivery

Discus and support New build delivery in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there. I am currently on 10147 on one of my PCs. Now I know some of you have already Build 10158. The problem is, I can't change my delivery to Fast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gallicbear, Jun 29, 2015.

1. New build delivery

Hi there. I am currently on 10147 on one of my PCs. Now I know some of you have already Build 10158. The problem is, I can't change my delivery to Fast ring on this PC. I have changed it several times from 'slow' to 'fast', but it keeps going back to slow, even while I am in 'Updates'. Do I need to change the registry somewhere? The system even shows notification to change my delivery method, but I can't do anything about it. Any ideas?

:)

gallicbear, Jun 29, 2015
  2. HairyFool Win User

Windows 10 ISO saved on Flash Drive, can it be Updated?

With earlier versions of Windows there were limited releases of installation media because the mechanism was not built around electronic delivery (Windows 7 essentially only had two images in a product type, with and without service pack 1)

Windows 10 is under a continual development process with new builds being released at intervals. Electronic delivery allows the images to be updated with new builds as the are released. Now the only real reason to keep an installation image on disk/key is
    if you have a risk of not being able to (difficult to) get the current build for a reload at the time it is needed. If you routinely have access to an alternative computer make the disk/key when you need it.

HairyFool, Jun 29, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    Getting Firmware updates for Windows Phones on Insider Release fast ring

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. As an Insider, keep an eye on the Insider blog which typically mentions if an Insider build will delay delivery of firmware.

Entegy, Jun 29, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

New build delivery

Since you're using a leaked build you may not be able to upgrade to 10158. You may have to use build 10130 to get there or find an ISO around the net.

BunnyJ, Jun 29, 2015
  5. I see. Got the point. Thanks, BunnyJ.

gallicbear, Jun 29, 2015
  6. Winuser Win User
    For whatever reason it works for some and not for others. I upgraded from 10147 without as any problems. I would try going back to 10130 and try again. You could also ask for a link to a ISO and try installing from that.

Winuser, Jun 29, 2015
  7. Thanks, Winuser; that's what I am planning on doing when I get a chance.

gallicbear, Jun 29, 2015
  8. New build delivery

New problem: My build 10130 saw the upgrade 10159, got it. Then it refused to install it, because I am running Win 10 on a VHD. So where did it store the upgrade? I'd like to make an iso to put it on a usb stick. Thanks.

gallicbear, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New build delivery

1. New build delivery - Similar Threads - build delivery

2. Move W10 to new build.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Move W10 to new build.: I just completed my first pc build, thanks with the W10 transfer. I did Great! I want to build another for my wife. she has a laptop that originally was W8 which I free upgraded to 10. Can I install W10 on the new build and use her activation key to activate her Windows...
  3. Issues with windows in a new pc build. Unresponsive machine, mouse will move and apps...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with windows in a new pc build. Unresponsive machine, mouse will move and apps...: Hi, Wondering if anyone can help me here. I just built a new computer recently 3/4 weeks ago, which has worked flawlessy with the exception of this annoying issue. As far as i know, i have all drivers up to date and 0 viruses as i have kapersky installed and ive done a...
  4. Unable set auto login (W10 home 20H2 build 19042.572)

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable set auto login (W10 home 20H2 build 19042.572): I wish to set auto login (for both start-up as well as resume from standby/suspend) on Windows 10 home, 20H2 build 19042.572 version, as well as remove the lock screen. The user account is administrator and the password is blank. At this point I have removed the lock screen...
  5. Windows Activation on a new build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on a new build: Sorry in advance if I'm getting redundant, just want to get everything right. I was preparing for a new build and the plan to give my son the old computer. I asked the community how it would work with the activation and received prompt responses. So in preparation I...
  6. New Office Insider Current Channel v2010 build 13328.20278 - Oct. 26

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider Current Channel v2010 build 13328.20278 - Oct. 26: Version 2010 (Build 13328.20278) Resolved issues Outlook We fixed an issue that caused the headers of Chinese messages to be unreadable when replying or forwarding. We fixed an issue that caused Chinese characters to get changed to question marks when saving as an OFT...
  7. New Office Insider Beta Channel v2011 build 13422.20000 - October 26

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider Beta Channel v2011 build 13422.20000 - October 26: New Office Insider Beta Channel v2011 build 13422.20000 has been released. This post will be updated for release notes when available from Microsoft this Friday. Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...s/beta-channel...
  8. In Windows 10 Pro Builds - How to Prevent Meet Now from Starting and Loading?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    In Windows 10 Pro Builds - How to Prevent Meet Now from Starting and Loading?: Hi All, Retired. How to Prevent Meet Now from Starting and Loading? Not Needed in my situation. Installed with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Latest Builds. Thank you!...
  9. Update windows 10 build 19042.508 or 576 .. very very very bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update windows 10 build 19042.508 or 576 .. very very very bad: Hi Hi Download file iso windows 10 build 19042.576 And burn or bootable ...to flash drive.. After install show blue screen ... Another test Download file iso windows 10 build 19041.450 And burn or bootable ...to flash drive.. After install no problem. No...
  10. BSOD on new Ryzen build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new Ryzen build: Hello. Build a new Ryzen 1700 16gb ram and i'm getting a bsod "memory management" once in a while. Never had a bsod playing a game only using Chrome, anyone can take a look? Here is the V2 Log Collector. DESKTOP-NLGRE9P-(2020-10-25_03-58-14).zip - Google Drive Thanks....