Windows 10: New Build IE 11 crashes

Discus and support New Build IE 11 crashes in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Mystere, I don't know if your comment "I'm not quite sure you understand what running pre-release software is about..." was meant for me or not..but... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cfourkays, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Davy49 Win User

New Build IE 11 crashes

Mystere,
    I don't know if your comment "I'm not quite sure you understand what running pre-release software is about..." was meant for me or not..but I'm well aware of what pre-release software is all about. The entire point of it is to 'hopefully' get most of the bug's cleared up before the final release. And NO..I'm not throwning any dart's at you..just making a general statement, of which I'm entitled to, just like you.
    David

Davy49, Mar 20, 2015
  2. cfourkays Win User

I'm still crashing as before with 10041. "Internet Explorer has stopped working.......", not every time I open it but often enough.
    It's kind of hard to evaluate something when it doesn't work in the first place.
    I also fully understand that 10041 is a beta type build and that not everything is going to work.
    The reason I came to "TenForums" is the that maybe the issue was "NOT" related to 10041 and I could resolve the problem and continue testing with my browser of choice, IE.
    Since all my work is done with IE, it wouldn't even pay to use FF or Chrome in a testing mode.
    Pete*Smile

cfourkays, Mar 20, 2015
  3. cfourkays: What you can try is changing a couple of the settings to use the newer features. I had IE freezing on me constantly and these changes, at least for now, seem to have worked.

In the URL area, enter "about:flags". Then change the first two items (Custom User Agent and Web Platform Features) BOTH to Enabled. Be sure to scroll down and click the Apply Changes button.

Hope that helps.

Mark Phelps, Mar 23, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

New Build IE 11 crashes

This about sums up my feelings about IE:

New Build IE 11 crashes [​IMG]

Thema:

New Build IE 11 crashes

1. New Build IE 11 crashes - Similar Threads - Build crashes

2. Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review: Hi,I am having nothing but frustrating issues with my PC crashing during various games. It is newly built and has crashed with 5 tested games so far.I have minidump files, how can they be reviewed for any possible answers to my problem?...
  3. Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review: Hi,I am having nothing but frustrating issues with my PC crashing during various games. It is newly built and has crashed with 5 tested games so far.I have minidump files, how can they be reviewed for any possible answers to my problem?...
  4. One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2

One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2: Lately I have found that OneDrive often has stopped running in the background. Opening the OneDrive application will cause it to restart and begin syncing, but I am confused as to why this is happening in the first place. My assumption is that OneDrive should be one of the...
  5. One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2: Lately I have found that OneDrive often has stopped running in the background. Opening the OneDrive application will cause it to restart and begin syncing, but I am confused as to why this is happening in the first place. My assumption is that OneDrive should be one of the...
  6. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.: Hello, Iv been at my wits end for weeks now ever since I put a new pc together to update my old rig. The Specs are below, and I'm sure the subject explains just how many issues iv run into.Motherboard: Asus Strix ROG Z790-A Gaming WifiRam: 4 Sticks of DDR5 5200, Corsair...
  7. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.: Hello, Iv been at my wits end for weeks now ever since I put a new pc together to update my old rig. The Specs are below, and I'm sure the subject explains just how many issues iv run into.Motherboard: Asus Strix ROG Z790-A Gaming WifiRam: 4 Sticks of DDR5 5200, Corsair...
  8. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 Explorer Crashing Build i'm using is modded 21H2 Mini11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Explorer Crashing Build i'm using is modded 21H2 Mini11: so when i upgrade to windows 11 and explorer somehow don't show, also alt+tab and task view make explorer crashhere's what i try:-install startallback : only fix taskbar-install explorerpatcher : samevideo is here:...
  10. Windows 11 Explorer Crashing Build i'm using is modded 21H2 Mini11

Windows 11 Explorer Crashing Build i'm using is modded 21H2 Mini11: so when i upgrade to windows 11 and explorer somehow don't show, also alt+tab and task view make explorer crashhere's what i try:-install startallback : only fix taskbar-install explorerpatcher : samevideo is here:...