Windows 10: new Build on Dell laptops - end of build red error

Discus and support new Build on Dell laptops - end of build red error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I need some guidance on trying to fix this issue with multiple laptops that keep failing our image process. we use Windows 10 enterprise and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by encom45, Sep 3, 2019.

1. encom45 Win User

new Build on Dell laptops - end of build red error

Hello, I need some guidance on trying to fix this issue with multiple laptops that keep failing our image process. we use Windows 10 enterprise and the image is being pushed via pxe boot, to offsite server via repeater. our enterprise uses Dell laptops for the time being models 7480, 5480 and 5490 .. the issue is upon end of build via usb boot stick it runs thru the entire process then towards the end like hour or more later we cortana say a few things to setup and then poof we get the the red warning at the end of the build, PLEASE reinstall Windows" we can log in with our domain account to troubleshoot and collect logs however getting results back from our back end support team takes time. I need to how I can fix this issue while in front of the laptop.

:)

encom45, Sep 3, 2019

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Nitesh Win User
    Update Windows 10 to the latest build on Dell Vostro 3550

On my Dell Vostro 3550, I have updated from Windows 7 to Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 and then finally to Windows 10 when it was launched. I have noticed recently that my machine is not running the latest build and is still running build 10240 which I believe is the release build.

I have tried fixing Windows update errors and updating the system to latest build, but every time it fails without giving much insight to the error. I have checked Dell Website and this model is not listed for November update here.

I want to know if someone has succeeded in updating to Windows 10 on this model and if yes, what steps can I follow to do the same. If the answer is No, please guide me with other available options.

Nitesh, Sep 3, 2019
  4. nancy3243 Win User

Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. new Build on Dell laptops - end of build red error - Similar Threads - Build Dell laptops

2. New Build

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Build: Just completed a new build. Specs: Asus Rog Strix z390-f gaming m/b Intel I7 9700k cpu Corsair 16g Ram 2X8 Kingston 250g m.2 nvme Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Currently using integrated graphics Can anyone recommend a suitable graphics card. Grateful for any advice. . 172519
  3. New Build

in Windows 10 Support
    New Build: Just completed a new build. Specs: Asus Rog Strix z390-f gaming m/b Intel I7 9700k cpu Corsair 16g Ram 2X8 Kingston 250g m.2 nvme Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Currently using integrated graphics Can anyone recommend a suitable graphics card. Grateful for any advice. . 172519
  4. New build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New build: hi i made my very first build and put a h310m s2h 1.1 gigabyte motherboard but i don't know how to install the software i have the cd that came with it i popped it in but nothing happened what should i do...
  5. New Build

New Build: I finished building a basic desktop. * Asus 365 mb * Hyperx Fury DDR4 8gb 2 *WD Black 1TB * Asus CD drive * Seasonic 650w bronze Initially it booted to the bios screen. Windows 10 would not load, I kept seeing the Error 0x8007025D message, which means there are...
  6. New Build

New Build: can we download windows 10 19041.488?? is it safe to be used at Home?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-build/5abe9492-cfb0-456b-a072-01d723ed191b
  7. new build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new build: I keep hear rumours about a build newer than 10147....any clue folks? 7376
  8. New build ?

in Windows 10 Support
    New build ?: Hi all I whent from a i7 950 x58 build to a z170 i7 6700k and used my old ssd's I put it all together went to the bios to boot to usb to install the os when it restarted it boot right into windows it shows the new cpu and ram and the z170 chipset all my drives 4 of them...
  9. new build

new build: I am, and have been ,using win10 for the biggest part of a year--now on v1607/14393. My question is when I put together a new computer can I use the DVD ISO I have to install win 10 or will I have to buy. 60600
  10. New builds

in Windows 10 Support
    New builds: Will there be any new builds for Insiders before RTM on the 29th? Thank you. 8683