Windows 10: New build pc not booting

Discus and support New build pc not booting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi My grandson has just built his first PC, unfortunately it doesn’t work....nothing displays on the monitor, not even the Post messages....the monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by reddwarf4ever, May 22, 2018.

1. New build pc not booting

Hi
    My grandson has just built his first PC, unfortunately it doesn’t work....nothing displays on the monitor, not even the Post messages....the monitor works ok on a different PC has been tried with the HDMI and VGA ports.

the Mobo lights up and the cpu fan runs. I downloaded and checked the Mobo manual and can see only one direct power connection, I.e. the 24 pin strip.....is this the only connection, or maybe he has the wrong PSU...

ned some help please..

ASUS b250m plus. and the psu is a 450w corsair

The mobo has an EPU socket which currently has nothing plugged into it ???
    thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, May 22, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 22, 2018
  3. PC booting up very slow after 10586 build update in Windows 10

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue. We apologize for the delay in response.

You may be facing the above issue due to any of the third party software installed in your PC conflicting with the operating system. Performing clean boot will help you in identifying which of the third party software is causing the issue.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

You can open the system configuration window in Windows 10:

a. Using run command.

• Press Windows Key + R keys on the Keyboard.
    • Type msconfig.msc and press
      Enter

b. Using Cortana.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard and type
      msconfig.
    • Select the top most search result.

Follow the steps from 3 under How to perform a clean boot
    for Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 from the link below (The steps for clean boot suggested in the link below for
    Windows 8/8.1 is applicable for Windows 10 as well):

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: Start the computer in normal mode refer the section,
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    from the link above.

Note: Steps given in the above articles for
    Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 also.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 22, 2018
Thema:

New build pc not booting

1. New build pc not booting - Similar Threads - build booting

2. inaccessible boot device after installing Windows build update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    inaccessible boot device after installing Windows build update: hi,I received an error message inaccessible boot device after installing Windows build update. These are some steps I found online. Will any one of them work?1. change Default Operating System to Run at Startup in Command Prompttype bcdedit /default {identifier} or bcdedit...
  3. inaccessible boot device after installing Windows build update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    inaccessible boot device after installing Windows build update: hi,I received an error message inaccessible boot device after installing Windows build update. These are some steps I found online. Will any one of them work?1. change Default Operating System to Run at Startup in Command Prompttype bcdedit /default {identifier} or bcdedit...
  4. Win 11 new install in new build - now can’t boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 new install in new build - now can’t boot: Just installed Win 11 for the first time yesterday in a new build. Installed well and installed all updates and needed drivers - no problem. Computer went to sleep overnight default, got back after work and machine went to BIOS. Will NOT boot to Win 11. Tried everything -...
  5. Win 11 new install in new build - now can’t boot

Win 11 new install in new build - now can’t boot: Just installed Win 11 for the first time yesterday in a new build. Installed well and installed all updates and needed drivers - no problem. Computer went to sleep overnight default, got back after work and machine went to BIOS. Will NOT boot to Win 11. Tried everything -...
  6. 3 recent pc build frooze at start up for 30 seconde then boot normaly Win 11

3 recent pc build frooze at start up for 30 seconde then boot normaly Win 11: i have tried everyting from changing gpu to ram and powersuply . i did not have this problem with my i9 9900k Gigabyte Aorus z390 pro wifiBut my 3 recent build have this problem Gigabyte aorus elite z690 ax ddr4Gigabyte aorus elite B660m ax ddr4Gigabyte aorus elite Z790 ax...
  7. 3 recent pc build frooze at start up for 30 seconde then boot normaly Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 recent pc build frooze at start up for 30 seconde then boot normaly Win 11: i have tried everyting from changing gpu to ram and powersuply . i did not have this problem with my i9 9900k Gigabyte Aorus z390 pro wifiBut my 3 recent build have this problem Gigabyte aorus elite z690 ax ddr4Gigabyte aorus elite B660m ax ddr4Gigabyte aorus elite Z790 ax...
  8. Can not boot/ install windows on my new build pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not boot/ install windows on my new build pc.: I just build my custum pcryzen 5 7600asrock b650 pro rs wifirx 6600 xt the computer starts up and opens bios. I also have an external drive that has windows download on it. while pluging it in and starting windows install. It will just ahow asrock logo. please help....
  9. Can not boot/ install windows on my new build pc.

Can not boot/ install windows on my new build pc.: I just build my custum pcryzen 5 7600asrock b650 pro rs wifirx 6600 xt the computer starts up and opens bios. I also have an external drive that has windows download on it. while pluging it in and starting windows install. It will just ahow asrock logo. please help....
  10. How to boot from my old HDD on new build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to boot from my old HDD on new build: Hey there,My motherboard finally went out not too long ago, and since it was time for me to upgrade my system anyways, I did an entire new build excluding my old memory and HDD. I have a retail version of WIN10, and when I went to boot UEFI shows "no bootable drives", though...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft - HIDClass - 5/14/2018 12:00:00 AM - 3.3.207.0