Windows 10: New Build Random Freezes/BSOD

Discus and support New Build Random Freezes/BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, ill start with saying i just built a new PC and when everything is going well it runs AMAZING. About two or three times a day while playing games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dantotheoh, Mar 25, 2019.

1. New Build Random Freezes/BSOD

Ok, ill start with saying i just built a new PC and when everything is going well it runs AMAZING.
    About two or three times a day while playing games or just having the pc on the desktop, it will freeze or restart to BSOD. Only way to reboot is to hit the power button and restart. I have been googling EVERYTHING with my errors in event viewer and have came up with no result to solve my issue. That being said i still only have a few critical errors in the system logs when the crash takes place and they are as follows:

*Error
    The Windows Cache Services service failed to start due to the following error:
    The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

*Error
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager and APPID Unavailable
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

*Error
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user DESKTOP-T7JQJIL\ SID (S-1-5-21-2858339467-968437025-527852158-1002) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

*Warning
    The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_B58E&PID_9E84&MI_03&Col02\7&f4e9bb9&0&0001.

PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

:)

dantotheoh, Mar 25, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. philc43 Win User
    Random freezes or BSODs (In windows drivers)

Basically you need to go back to the step described in my post #121

As the freeze happens when you leave the system idle for a while it is most likely a driver associated with a background process that starts up when the system is idle for while. You might be able to search the event information logs to check which services started around the exact time of the freeze.

philc43, Mar 25, 2019
  4. vinsterX Win User

New Build Random Freezes/BSOD

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

New Build Random Freezes/BSOD

1. New Build Random Freezes/BSOD - Similar Threads - Build Random Freezes

2. Randomly Having BSOD on my new build

in Windows 10 Customization
    Randomly Having BSOD on my new build: I upgraded my computer and i am having this BSOD randomly. It comes after an hour sometimes after multiple hours but it comes everyday. It is coming with different error codes. Some of them i remember are: System Service Exception IRQL not less or equal KMODE exception not...
  3. New build freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    New build freezing: Within the past month, I put together a new desktop with the following components: CPU - Intel i7 10700K Mobo: Asus Prime B460M-A Ram: Corsair Vengence LPX DDR4 (2 x 8Gb) SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus The power supply and everything else was from previous build. On two occasions,...
  4. Random BSoDs on new build, please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoDs on new build, please help!: Just built the PC a little over a week ago and keep getting random bluescreens. They havent happened while ive been gaming, mostly just when my wife has been working online. Running a memory scan now and its 70% complete with no issues detected. PC specs all components new...
  5. BSOD randomly on new build

BSOD randomly on new build: I have been getting random BSODs between both regular usage and gaming.The cause is different each time ranging from SERVICE EXCEPTION to page fault in non paged area. Strangely this sometimes happens (but not always) when I bump into the table, but I have checked for any...
  6. Brand new Build. BSod CLock_Watchdog_Timeout and Freezes.

Brand new Build. BSod CLock_Watchdog_Timeout and Freezes.: I spent all weekend building up a new computer: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB)...
  7. New build with random "memory management" BSODs

New build with random "memory management" BSODs: Please read How to upload files
  8. Random BSODs and Freezes, new Skylake build; 0xa, 0xc1, 0x3b, 0x1a,...

Random BSODs and Freezes, new Skylake build; 0xa, 0xc1, 0x3b, 0x1a,...: hey guys, i built a pc around 2 months ago: i5 6600k Asrock Z170 Extreme4 G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x4GB (3000MHz) XFX Radeon RX480 8GB OCZ Trident 240GB SSD Seasonic S12II-620W i bought these components for overclocking, so i did that very early on. the first 2...
  9. Non-stop random BSOD's in a new build

Non-stop random BSOD's in a new build: Intro I've been getting BSOD's at random since I built this system around two months ago. I've looked for help via friends, Reddit and my own technical knowledge but have so far not come up with a solution. I'm going crazy and desperate for a solution now - it's a brand...
  10. New Skylake Build Randomly Freezing/Crashing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Skylake Build Randomly Freezing/Crashing: Hi, I just created my first build and am having some major issues. I have tried everything I can think of and am at my wit's end. :??: I am having trouble with my computer randomly freezing or going to a black screen with my monitor saying there is no connection. The...