Windows 10: New Build Start Up Issues & Crashes

Discus and support New Build Start Up Issues & Crashes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all, i've been a member of this site for a long time but have never posted before as i moved away from PC building quite some time ago. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blueleader01, Jun 21, 2021.

1. New Build Start Up Issues & Crashes

Hello all, i've been a member of this site for a long time but have never posted before as i moved away from PC building quite some time ago. This means i'm just not up to date enough to help my son with his current PC issue. I know it's not really good forum etiquette to come straight here with an issue but i hope you'll forgive me and understand when i explain why i have. My son has recently moved into his own accommodation due to a head injury sustained in a road traffic accident some time ago and his PC, which has become increasingly important to him, has been playing up in ways that i'm unable to help with. I have replaced every part of the PC incrementally but the issues persist and he has an amazingly specced PC that he cannot use for gaming due to instability issues which at 1st appear to be Windows related. Though don't let me throw you as i'm open to the issue/s being just about anything! As i explained, i've lost touch with PC problem solving and i can't help. I wonder if some kind soul on these forums would be able to help us and guide us until we can pinpoint the problem and allow my son the pleasure of using the PC that he spent a not inconsiderable sum of money on? Every part has been replaced incrementally since last summer barring the case (Motherboard, M2's, RAM, PSU, Processor, GPU and water cooling and wiring). No other items are connected to the PC other than headphones, gamepad, keyboard, mouse and monitors Mobo = Asus Maximus 11 Hero Processor = i7 9700K M2 1 = Samsung 970 Evo plus 250gb M2 2 = Samsung 970 Evo plus 1TB RAM = Patriot Viper Steel 4400mhz 4x8gb GPU = EVGA RTX2070 Super 8gb PSU = Corsair CX750M Cooler = Corsair H80i Windows 10 has been installed on numerous occasions from a USB drive but he tells me he encounters lots of start up issues where Windows starts to fail, programs don't load, forced restarts in gaming to name but a few issues. I've checked the temps on the GPU and CPU and they appear within normal ranges. I've checked connections, expansion card seating, ensured the PC is dust free and the fans are working. I've checked that i installed the M2's correctly and that wiring is in good condition and i'm stumped. I looked at Windows event viewer but i can't decipher it. Any help would be much appreciated

:)

blueleader01, Jun 21, 2021

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Jun 21, 2021
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jun 21, 2021
  4. AndreePin Win User

New Build Start Up Issues & Crashes

AndreePin, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

New Build Start Up Issues & Crashes

1. New Build Start Up Issues & Crashes - Similar Threads - Build Start Issues

2. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  3. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  4. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.: Hello, Iv been at my wits end for weeks now ever since I put a new pc together to update my old rig. The Specs are below, and I'm sure the subject explains just how many issues iv run into.Motherboard: Asus Strix ROG Z790-A Gaming WifiRam: 4 Sticks of DDR5 5200, Corsair...
  5. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.: Hello, Iv been at my wits end for weeks now ever since I put a new pc together to update my old rig. The Specs are below, and I'm sure the subject explains just how many issues iv run into.Motherboard: Asus Strix ROG Z790-A Gaming WifiRam: 4 Sticks of DDR5 5200, Corsair...
  6. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. New Build Not Showing Up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Build Not Showing Up.: This message keeps showing up. But I clicked on the “Open Windows Update” button, it didn’t show up. Is there a way to fix this? It’s saying that Build 22623.730 is available, but I cannot seem to receive it as a result of this error message....
  8. New Build Not Showing Up.

New Build Not Showing Up.: This message keeps showing up. But I clicked on the “Open Windows Update” button, it didn’t show up. Is there a way to fix this? It’s saying that Build 22623.730 is available, but I cannot seem to receive it as a result of this error message....
  9. New build issue with installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New build issue with installation: Hi all I just got my last few parts for my build and now am having trouble with the installation of the os and other needed things. I have a MSI z270-a pro motherboard a msi gtx GeForce 8970 gpu i3-7100 7th gen cpu 16 gb of ddr4 ram and a current 1 tb ssd these are all...
  10. New build, consistent crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New build, consistent crashes.: Just got a new build and keep getting crashes while gaming on certain games. I've monitored temps and haven't been any where near thresholds. I stress tested the PC using Prime95 and other benchmarks. A screen print of the minidump analysis is included. Thanks for any help...