Windows 10: New builds

Discus and support New builds in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Will there be any new builds for Insiders before RTM on the 29th? Thank you. 8683 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Jul 20, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

New builds

Will there be any new builds for Insiders before RTM on the 29th? Thank you.

:)

usmc362, Jul 20, 2015
  2. Oldsouth Win User

New W10 Builds

A request on future W10 builds:

1 -- Leave System Restore turned on if it was on originally

2 -- Leave the defragmentation options alone. I set mine on daily and with each new W10 edition it sets them to weekly

3 -- Leave the screen saver setting alone. I use a time setting scroll for screen saver and new editions change it to Windows 10 scroll

4 -- Let the custom monitor color profile alone. Recent editions have corrected this I think. Sometimes the color profile is still there and loaded

Oldsouth, Jul 20, 2015
  3. Zxxl Win User
    Where Are The New Builds?

Seems I recall reading sometime ago that Microsoft would be releasing builds and updates rapid fire as we draw closer to the RTM date. New builds are being "leaked" but most of us are still struggling along with 10130 and all of its bugs and glitches.
    It is getting a bit discouraging to check for updates several times a day and finding nothing. I'm seriously considering putting my Windows 8.1 drives back in and quitting the Insider Preview testing.

4. New builds

Given as how MS has shut down the activation servers and disabled the Insider Preview keys, my guess at this point is -- NO.

Mark Phelps, Jul 20, 2015
  5. usmc362 Win User
    I didn't think so; thanks Mark.

usmc362, Jul 20, 2015
  6. swarfega Win User
    I would concur, there may be internal builds but I think 10240 is the build that they will RTM.

swarfega, Jul 20, 2015
  7. Rocky Win User
Thema:

New builds

1. New builds - Similar Threads - builds

2. Reinstalling Windows 10 on a new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Windows 10 on a new build: I have a computer I built with Windows 10. When the upgrade to 11 came out, my chipset did not support it. I want to build a new PC, and use my Windows 10 license on it--which should then allow me to upgrade to 11.Can I do that, or will Windows prevent it? It doesn't seem...
  3. Reinstalling Windows 10 on a new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 on a new build: I have a computer I built with Windows 10. When the upgrade to 11 came out, my chipset did not support it. I want to build a new PC, and use my Windows 10 license on it--which should then allow me to upgrade to 11.Can I do that, or will Windows prevent it? It doesn't seem...
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 on a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Building an IntuneLaptop For Multiple Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Building an IntuneLaptop For Multiple Users: Hello,Is there a way to enroll a laptop through company portal without a primary user? I need the laptop to be for multiple users and compliant. Thank you...
  6. Building an IntuneLaptop For Multiple Users

Building an IntuneLaptop For Multiple Users: Hello,Is there a way to enroll a laptop through company portal without a primary user? I need the laptop to be for multiple users and compliant. Thank you...
  7. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  8. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  9. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...