Windows 10: New builds

Discus and support New builds in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Will there be any new builds for Insiders before RTM on the 29th? Thank you. 8683 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Jul 20, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

New builds

Will there be any new builds for Insiders before RTM on the 29th? Thank you.

:)

usmc362, Jul 20, 2015
  2. Oldsouth Win User

New W10 Builds

A request on future W10 builds:

1 -- Leave System Restore turned on if it was on originally

2 -- Leave the defragmentation options alone. I set mine on daily and with each new W10 edition it sets them to weekly

3 -- Leave the screen saver setting alone. I use a time setting scroll for screen saver and new editions change it to Windows 10 scroll

4 -- Let the custom monitor color profile alone. Recent editions have corrected this I think. Sometimes the color profile is still there and loaded

Oldsouth, Jul 20, 2015
  3. Zxxl Win User
    Where Are The New Builds?

Seems I recall reading sometime ago that Microsoft would be releasing builds and updates rapid fire as we draw closer to the RTM date. New builds are being "leaked" but most of us are still struggling along with 10130 and all of its bugs and glitches.
    It is getting a bit discouraging to check for updates several times a day and finding nothing. I'm seriously considering putting my Windows 8.1 drives back in and quitting the Insider Preview testing.

4. New builds

Given as how MS has shut down the activation servers and disabled the Insider Preview keys, my guess at this point is -- NO.

Mark Phelps, Jul 20, 2015
  5. usmc362 Win User
    I didn't think so; thanks Mark.

usmc362, Jul 20, 2015
  6. swarfega Win User
    I would concur, there may be internal builds but I think 10240 is the build that they will RTM.

swarfega, Jul 20, 2015
  7. Rocky Win User
Thema:

New builds

1. New builds - Similar Threads - builds

2. Why High CPU usage because of Windows explorer and State Repository Service in Build 17763...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why High CPU usage because of Windows explorer and State Repository Service in Build 17763...: [ATTACH]........... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-high-cpu-usage-because-of-windows-explorer-and/e3bbfb42-737b-4c9a-af0b-48b57df2b181
  3. Windows Update reverts back to original Build (18290).

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update reverts back to original Build (18290).: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 Insider since March 2015 and had no problems till now. I'm trying to upgrade to Build 18298 from 18290 but during the final phase I get the error message: "Undoing changes made to your computer..." and WU reverts back to Build 18290. What to do?...
  4. New Microsoft To-Do 1.45.98 build 98 for Android - December 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do 1.45.98 build 98 for Android - December 17: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  5. Numerous issues with apps and default programs after Windows 10 Build 1809 (Oct Update)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numerous issues with apps and default programs after Windows 10 Build 1809 (Oct Update): Just updated to Windows 10 Build 1809 via Update Assistant. Problems I've encountered: All of my tiles in the Start Menu have been set to default Opening links inside Windows Settings prompts "Select an app to open.." with no apps in the list My calculator app crashes...
  6. Preview 19H1 Light Theme for earlier builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Preview 19H1 Light Theme for earlier builds: Hey guys, How can I extract new Light Theme from Preview Build 19H1 ISO? I wish to use it on 1809. Is it possible? Thanks in advance 123606
  7. Asphalt 8 in Windows 10 build 1809 OS 1 7763.194

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 in Windows 10 build 1809 OS 1 7763.194: My Acer es1-512 was just update to windows from 1803 to 1809 and i am having trouble with Asphalt 8, it just will not run. The game starts ok but when races start its like it goes into slow motion, i had no trouble with the game until latest update. Can anyone help me ?...
  8. Windows Update Error After upgrading Windows 10 to Build 1809

Windows Update Error After upgrading Windows 10 to Build 1809: Hi, Recently I updated my Windows 10 to Build 1809 October Fall Creators Update in month of November after re-release of update package. But since then I am not able to check updates on TATA Photon Internet connection. The Windows Update says "Not connected to...
  9. how to safely opt out of windows insider by restoring to the last production build because...

how to safely opt out of windows insider by restoring to the last production build because...: I honestly do not know how or when I ended up in windows insider but I now realize that the level of technical knowledge required is way beyond my understanding. I never had a formal computer class and stumbled into this category realizing now with all these unending updates...
  10. Office Insider v1901 fast build 11208.20012 - December 14

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insider v1901 fast build 11208.20012 - December 14: What's new App Description Word Keep accessibility checker running while I work in Word, Excel or PowerPoint for Desktop From telemetry and extensive customer research, we know users struggle most with identifying when to check their documents for accessibility issues that...