Windows 10: New built PC, won't install windows 10

Discus and support New built PC, won't install windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm quite new in PC building. So i've started searching and build this: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zQgMCL Note: the ram is actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nuked_, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Nuked_ Win User

New built PC, won't install windows 10

Hi,

I'm quite new in PC building. So i've started searching and build this:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zQgMCL

Note: the ram is actually Corsair Vengeance 16gb2x8gb - 2400MHz

Motherboard is supporting 3th gen ryzen, updated to the latest version.

Assembled and it works fine, up to the bios. Then using windows creation media, I tried to install windows 10 to the new pc. It only shows windows 10 logo, then loading icon, and end up rebooting itself.

I dont really know what's the problem, tried different methods to install windows 10 and still nothing works.

I used both windows creation media method and ISO method with Rufus. Tried with different RAM, SSD, PSU, still nothing works. Double checked PSU cable, it's fine. All of the hardwares are registered on BIOS. I just dont have spare ryzen cpu to test it but it's all brand new.

If someone has encountered the same issue, please help me.

Thank you

:)

Nuked_, Dec 20, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 20, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 20, 2019
  4. New built PC, won't install windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

New built PC, won't install windows 10

1. New built PC, won't install windows 10 - Similar Threads - built won't install

2. Windows 11 install on new built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install on new built PC: I recently finished a new PC build. And was going to install Windows 11. When I start the install I get the message that the PC is not compatible to install Windows 11. My system specs is as follows,CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core 3.7 GHzMB Asus ROG Strix B550-A Gaming Memory...
  3. Windows 11 install on new built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 install on new built PC: I recently finished a new PC build. And was going to install Windows 11. When I start the install I get the message that the PC is not compatible to install Windows 11. My system specs is as follows,CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core 3.7 GHzMB Asus ROG Strix B550-A Gaming Memory...
  4. Newly built PC, Windows installed but won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built PC, Windows installed but won't start: Windows 10 x64 Education seems to install fine. But when it tries to actually start up, I get a frozen screen that says "Pro series" which refers to the motherboard. After installation it shows this screen with messages like "Getting ready", then restarts again and that's...
  5. Newly built PC won't install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newly built PC won't install Windows 10: System: Gigabyte Z370 D3P 1151300 series Intel I5-9600 3.7ghz 6 core processor 1151 300 series G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB 4 x 8GB 288-Pin GAMEMAX RGB-850W I am using a USB from microsoft, I get to picking either 64-bit or the 32-bit install, afterwards it...
  6. Windows 10 Install on New custom built PC not working

Windows 10 Install on New custom built PC not working: Here are my components: Ryzen 9 3900x MSI MEG X570 Godlike Motherboard Nvidia RTX 2080 ti Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB SSD 64GB 3200 Ram 2x32 So I built my PC yesterday after the final parts came in. I installed windows 10 Pro using the Windows Media Creation Tool on a...
  7. Windows 10 install on brand new PC I built.

Windows 10 install on brand new PC I built.: Hello community, I just build my first gaming PC. I bought the Windows 10 usb flash drive new from best buy with key. I've researched some and most tutorials say to use the media creation tool to install Windows 10 onto PC. My question is if I already bought the Windows 10...
  8. Windows won't install on new Pc.

Windows won't install on new Pc.: I need some help installing Windows to my new PC. My PC build is: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: ROG STRIX b450-F Gaming Ram: 16gb 2x8gb DDR4 3600MHz Video card: Gigabyte RTX 2070 super Storage: 970 EVO 500gb NVMe M.2 PSU: 650w gold I recently bought parts and built...
  9. Installing Windows 7 to new, built PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 7 to new, built PC: I'm building a new PC and I was wondering if I can install my store bought Windows 7 (CD with couple more activation left) from years ago on to it. Will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 from there? submitted by /u/JiggaGoki [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Install Error New Self Built PC

Windows 10 Install Error New Self Built PC: Hi all, I recently put together a new PC, specs are: MOBO: ASUS Rog Strix Z390-E Gaming CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k 6-core 3.7GHz CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RAM: 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (2x 8GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB ROG Strix PSU:...