Windows 10: New business laptop setup verification issues

Discus and support New business laptop setup verification issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have a new employee, and while setting up his laptop, I was asked to enter his phone number to receive a code to prove his identity. This has not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Heather Rysenga, Feb 23, 2023.

1. New business laptop setup verification issues

We have a new employee, and while setting up his laptop, I was asked to enter his phone number to receive a code to prove his identity. This has not been required when setting up laptops previously. When entering his phone number and clicking 'Next", I get an error that only says "We're sorry, we ran into a problem. Please select "Next" to try again." I have ensured his phone number is in his Microsoft account, and I can't think of anything else to try.I am unsure if the laptop is running Windows 10 or 11.Apparently I can't even upload an image of the issue so here is the text:Keep your accoun

:)

Heather Rysenga, Feb 23, 2023
Thema:

New business laptop setup verification issues

1. New business laptop setup verification issues - Similar Threads - business laptop setup

2. Issue with laptop setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with laptop setup: I have bought 2 new work laptops.On setup I was inputting my email for my Microsoft account but it kept saying not recognised. It didn't give me the option to select school/work.It made me use my personal email.I am now trying to setup my work account but it won't let me add...
  3. Issue with laptop setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with laptop setup: I have bought 2 new work laptops.On setup I was inputting my email for my Microsoft account but it kept saying not recognised. It didn't give me the option to select school/work.It made me use my personal email.I am now trying to setup my work account but it won't let me add...
  4. New business laptop setup verification issues

New business laptop setup verification issues: We have a new employee, and while setting up his laptop, I was asked to enter his phone number to receive a code to prove his identity. This has not been required when setting up laptops previously. When entering his phone number and clicking 'Next", I get an error that only...
  5. New Laptop Setup

New Laptop Setup: Hello,I just bought a laptop from Lenovo. I opened it and set it up, then it showed "your computer will restart before you continue". It lasted on this page for more than two hours, is this normal?Best,Vincy...
  6. New Laptop Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop Setup: Hello,I just bought a laptop from Lenovo. I opened it and set it up, then it showed "your computer will restart before you continue". It lasted on this page for more than two hours, is this normal?Best,Vincy...
  7. Laptop setup will not accept business email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop setup will not accept business email: I just received a brand new Asus laptop for my job. In going through the setup wizard, it will not recognize my business email address and says the account does not exist. I am able to log onto the account with that email on a browser on another computer, so i know the...
  8. new laptop setup failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new laptop setup failed: Wife's 'Black Friday' laptop. We couldn't remember her Microsoft account- or maybe never had one. after numerous attempts, codes from Microsoft, and more- we can't even get past the welcome screen. Nothing, no way to get 'into' computer. Microsoft even locked her RR email,...
  9. New Device Setup Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New Device Setup Issues: I recently purchased a new computer when I encountered a problem. I have an office 365 account for school, and I am signed into my current computer with this account. However, when I tried to sign into this account on my new device for the initial setup, I was told that...
  10. NEw computer and verification of account issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NEw computer and verification of account issues: I bought a new Lenovo laptop yesterday. Running through the instal process and need to log into microsoft account. Came up with what I thought was ours but since have not used for 2 years, do not remember password. Went through process to retrieve and realised this is not...