Windows 10: new button crash

Discus and support new button crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated to the newest version of windows and a annoying problem started when I RMB on the desktop then hover over the "New" button to create a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Doctor_qwerty, Aug 29, 2019.

1. new button crash

I updated to the newest version of windows and a annoying problem started when I RMB on the desktop then hover over the "New" button to create a new folder,the whole thing just crashes.I ran a couple of malware scans and nothing was wrong.What is happening?

:)

Doctor_qwerty, Aug 29, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 29, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 29, 2019
  4. new button crash

No Start button

Hello,

• Did you tried both the methods suggested by Amarjeeth Paul?
    If not, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the same issue occurs.

Follow the above steps to create new user account and let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

new button crash

1. new button crash - Similar Threads - button crash

2. My laptop keeps crashing, no BSOD, anything, just crashes and i gotta hold the power button...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing, no BSOD, anything, just crashes and i gotta hold the power button...: It's been happening since July last year. I assume its a RAM issue. Currently using an MSI Pulse 17 b13vgk, which has a 4070, i7 and 16gbNo matter what I try, it's not working:- Updating Drivers- Updating in general- Looking around the web...
  3. My laptop keeps crashing, no BSOD, anything, just crashes and i gotta hold the power button...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps crashing, no BSOD, anything, just crashes and i gotta hold the power button...: It's been happening since July last year. I assume its a RAM issue. Currently using an MSI Pulse 17 b13vgk, which has a 4070, i7 and 16gbNo matter what I try, it's not working:- Updating Drivers- Updating in general- Looking around the web...
  4. File explorer crashes when I select 2 or more files and select the show more options button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer crashes when I select 2 or more files and select the show more options button.: I've been trying to install some fonts but I realized that file explorer crashes when I try to select 2 or more files and then select the more options button to install some fonts. I tried with all sorts of files but it always crashes. But when I select 2 or more folders, and...
  5. File explorer crashes when I select 2 or more files and select the show more options button.

File explorer crashes when I select 2 or more files and select the show more options button.: I've been trying to install some fonts but I realized that file explorer crashes when I try to select 2 or more files and then select the more options button to install some fonts. I tried with all sorts of files but it always crashes. But when I select 2 or more folders, and...
  6. Paint 3d crashes with the undo button, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d crashes with the undo button, how do I fix this?: So whenever I use paint 3d's point line tools or shapes and hit the undo button while still on the tool, the app crashes. weeks ago, this didn't happen. I've tried resetting it, uninstalling an re-installing but nothing seems to work. My computer is up to date too....
  7. Paint 3d crashes with the undo button, how do I fix this?

Paint 3d crashes with the undo button, how do I fix this?: So whenever I use paint 3d's point line tools or shapes and hit the undo button while still on the tool, the app crashes. weeks ago, this didn't happen. I've tried resetting it, uninstalling an re-installing but nothing seems to work. My computer is up to date too....
  8. Windows Crashes When Pressing The Power Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashes When Pressing The Power Button: Hi,Since Last Month My PC Has Been Crashing With The "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FALIURE" Error Code.When I Press The Power Button, My Screen Turns Off, Turns Back On, The "Slide To Turn Off Your PC" Appears, And When I Cancel It, I Go To My Desktop It Freezes And BSODs. It Has A...
  9. Windows Crashes When Pressing The Power Button

Windows Crashes When Pressing The Power Button: Hi,Since Last Month My PC Has Been Crashing With The "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FALIURE" Error Code.When I Press The Power Button, My Screen Turns Off, Turns Back On, The "Slide To Turn Off Your PC" Appears, And When I Cancel It, I Go To My Desktop It Freezes And BSODs. It Has A...
  10. Windows crashes on power button pressed

Windows crashes on power button pressed: Hello, I have a problem with sleep mode on my Lenovo Yoga C940 14" laptop. Instead of successfully putting the computer to sleep, it seems to return to the active state after I close the lid or try to switch to sleep mode. If I press the power button where I have set the...