Windows 10: new button crash

Discus and support new button crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated to the newest version of windows and a annoying problem started when I RMB on the desktop then hover over the "New" button to create a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Doctor_qwerty, Aug 29, 2019.

1. new button crash

I updated to the newest version of windows and a annoying problem started when I RMB on the desktop then hover over the "New" button to create a new folder,the whole thing just crashes.I ran a couple of malware scans and nothing was wrong.What is happening?

:)

Doctor_qwerty, Aug 29, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 29, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 29, 2019
  4. new button crash

No Start button

Hello,

• Did you tried both the methods suggested by Amarjeeth Paul?
    If not, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the same issue occurs.

Follow the above steps to create new user account and let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

new button crash

1. new button crash - Similar Threads - button crash

2. Taskbar buttons combining

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar buttons combining: Win 10 Pro, v1903. Related issues have been discussed before but I didn't find a solution to my specific issue: Combine taskbar buttons is set to never on the Personalization screen. Each time I open a new app, a new button appears on the taskbar - Fine! Each time I...
  3. Manage Button won't activate in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Manage Button won't activate in File Explorer: I have manage to re-install Windows 10 1909 update and the issue still persist. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-button-wont-activate-in-file-explorer/d3733629-89e0-44f1-8487-1163cb1b5c44"
  4. How Do I Turn On My Laptop Without A Power Button?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How Do I Turn On My Laptop Without A Power Button?: Recently I was replacing my HDD with a SDD and I ripped off the top of my laptop to quickly so I could reveal the hardware inside and the connector that connects to the power button ripped off from where the connector receives power (Not The Side You Connect Things In) Im...
  5. Esc button suddenly launches Calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Esc button suddenly launches Calculator: My Esc key suddenly launches the Calculator app whenever I press it or even when in conjunction with other keys (eg. Ctrl+Esc). Updated to v1909 last Nov 14. (KB4524570)...
  6. Start button crashes and now my file explorer is crashing

Start button crashes and now my file explorer is crashing: When I click on my start button, the search bar disappears and I cannot open any apps. Now I cannot open my file explorer when I click on it, everything on my disappears for a few moments and then reappears. Yesterday, it only crashed when I tried to open my photo's but...
  7. Sticky Notes Crashes When Clicking on the Settings Button

Sticky Notes Crashes When Clicking on the Settings Button: Just opened Sticky Notes and signed in with my MS account. When I click on the "Settings" button, the program crashes. Why is it doing this and is there a solution?...
  8. Black screen, crash and fans spin fast, have to shut down by power button - KernelEvent 141

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen, crash and fans spin fast, have to shut down by power button - KernelEvent 141: Hi folks, Having a repeat problem over the past month or so. When I use my PC to play a game, I keep getting a crash of sorts. During play my screen shuts off as though it's been disconnected, and the fans on my graphics card spin up fast and just keep going until I do a...
  9. Outlook crashes instantly when I press the Import/Export button in the files menu. Freeze...

Outlook crashes instantly when I press the Import/Export button in the files menu. Freeze...: Hi, Outlook crashes instantly when trying Import/Export anything in Outlook. I suspect that the problem lies with a newer version of Windows, specifically Version 1809, Build: 17763.195 Steps I have taken to fix this issue - Tried repairing Office, offline and online...
  10. Windows Explorer crashing when Task View button is clicked on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Explorer crashing when Task View button is clicked on Windows 10: Hello, This problem arises whenever I click on the Task View. Explorer crashes and closes all its windows. I looked into problem results and I found this Source Windows Explorer Summary Stopped working Date ‎27-‎08-‎2018 16:26 Status Report sent Description Faulting...