Windows 10: New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons

Discus and support New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a dual monitor setup, and everything has been find except that recently these new idiotbuttons appeared: [img] As you can see,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Airspeed, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Airspeed Win User

New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons

Hi,

I have a dual monitor setup, and everything has been find except that recently these new idiotbuttons appeared:

New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons [​IMG]

As you can see, these idiotbuttons cover the maximize/minimize buttons, and are simply in the way - I don't want them, never wanted them, and whoever came up with that idea..... *Mad*Mad

I can't find anything on the web on how to get rid of them...

Thanks for any help.

:)

Airspeed, Sep 6, 2016

2. windows 10 minimize & maximize buttons

The minimize and maximize buttons should be in the top right corner of an application next to the red "close" X. Can you clarify?

zachd [MSFT], Sep 6, 2016
  3. How to open an email in a larger panel or window i n windows 10+

Hi Doris,

May I confirm if you are referring to maximize and minimize button beside the close button (x icon) on the upper-right corner of an application?

Kindly keep us informed, thank you.

Jhessica Sur, Sep 6, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

That looks more like a browser extension/issue. What browser are you using?

Plankton, Sep 6, 2016
  5. Airspeed Win User
    Hi - Its on all applications. Microsoft Office, everything. That right there is the top corner of Excel.

Airspeed, Sep 6, 2016
  6. Airspeed Win User
    Hi - I SOLVED IT! It was the program UltraMon, for dual monitor configuration, that added those buttons. I uninstalled it, and gone they were.

Thanks!

Airspeed, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons - Similar Threads - buttons covering minimize

2. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  3. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  4. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  6. minimize,maximize,close buttons

minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  7. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  8. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  9. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

Minimize, maximize, close buttons: How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-close-buttons/39d9dca0-e909-482c-b3a6-a222dfd7d5e5
  10. expand and revert button top right corner

expand and revert button top right corner: I opened my screen after upgrade 1903 and its full screen, but my expand and revert button top right has disappeared now I cannot revert back to tiles and apps, but have a full screen of tiles. can anybody help me revert back to normal screen?...