Windows 10: New Calculator IconOnly One Yet To Receive

Discus and support New Calculator IconOnly One Yet To Receive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I Havent yet received the new icon for the calculator app, it literally is the only one i havent yet recieved, others i had from v1909 itself, updated... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by User11123, Jun 7, 2020.

1. User11123 Win User

New Calculator IconOnly One Yet To Receive

I Havent yet received the new icon for the calculator app, it literally is the only one i havent yet recieved, others i had from v1909 itself, updated to v2004 with no changes, only the calculator icon is the same. It is the same for 15+ confirmed devicesfamily & friends. How do i get the new icon, its mildly annonying

:)

User11123, Jun 7, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 7, 2020
  4. New Calculator IconOnly One Yet To Receive

calculator again

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query.

Here are some steps that may help:

I request you to remove Calculator by following the below steps:

1. Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
    2. Click File > Run New Task
    3. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    4. Type CMD
    5. Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:
      1. powershell
      2. get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCalculator* | remove-appxpackage
    6. Close the CMD window.

Now you can install the Calculator from Windows store or from the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/windows-calculator/9wzdncrfhvn5

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kevin Larry, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

New Calculator IconOnly One Yet To Receive

1. New Calculator IconOnly One Yet To Receive - Similar Threads - Calculator IconOnly Yet

2. One language yet multiple keyboards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One language yet multiple keyboards: I have one language on windows yet I have multiple keyboards. I am not able to remove them.At first I just had 3 languages and I had English UK and Dutch installed. I removed Dutch to get rid of the keyboad but I accidentally put Dutch first. I put it back to how it was but...
  3. One language yet multiple keyboards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One language yet multiple keyboards: I have one language on windows yet I have multiple keyboards. I am not able to remove them.At first I just had 3 languages and I had English UK and Dutch installed. I removed Dutch to get rid of the keyboad but I accidentally put Dutch first. I put it back to how it was but...
  4. I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet: hey, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and I didn't receive 22H2 update yet. I only receive security updates, NET framework etc. I have Windows 11 Home that came originally with laptop activated. I want to know if there is a problem with my laptop or not?my laptop specs is :...
  5. I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet

I didn't receive Windows 22H2 update yet: hey, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and I didn't receive 22H2 update yet. I only receive security updates, NET framework etc. I have Windows 11 Home that came originally with laptop activated. I want to know if there is a problem with my laptop or not?my laptop specs is :...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet: My laptop meets all the requirements, but I am not getting the windows 11 22H2 update yet; I have checked the windows updater, but there is no update available; please help....
  7. Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet

Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet: My laptop meets all the requirements, but I am not getting the windows 11 22H2 update yet; I have checked the windows updater, but there is no update available; please help....
  8. New Icon for Calculator and Notepad

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New Icon for Calculator and Notepad: The New Icons for windows apps were released a month backgot almost all of them in a few days, Truly to be debuted in v2004, only the new icons for calculator and notepad are missing, they still have the old icons, i can confirm all 6-8 windows 10 machines i know, running...
  9. Microphones are working yet my computer is receiving sound?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphones are working yet my computer is receiving sound?: [ATTACH] For some reason, whenever I plug in a microphone sound cannot be received by others. Although like the screenshot shows, my computer is picking up sound that isn't coming from my voice or surrounding area. Is there any way to solve this problem? I know it's not the...
  10. I haven't received the Creators Update yet?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I haven't received the Creators Update yet?: Heyyy, I'm in the UK and my laptop hasn't yet received the Creators Update. I was wondering if this is normal, as I know Microsoft are pushing out the update in stages? Cheers! *Smile 87178