Windows 10: New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding

Discus and support New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed a new canon pixma MX395 using the set up disk. It got to the end but stopped at print test page but gave no error. The printer was showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LindaCannon2, Apr 13, 2020.

1. New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding

I installed a new canon pixma MX395 using the set up disk. It got to the end but stopped at print test page but gave no error. The printer was showing as installed but will not print from anywhere. The document whether it is a test print or something else does appear briefly in the queue then disappears. Sometmes I get the grey box with printer not responding and sometimes I get nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, downloaded the latest deriver from Canon but canot get anything into the print queue to print. I can print a test page and do Nozzle clean etc direct from the printer maintenance so the printer is worling. I just cant get it to respond to my pc. On another note if I right click the printer in devices and printers and click on the hardware tab, the printer and fax appears twice in the device functions. Is this relevant? Thanks

:)

LindaCannon2, Apr 13, 2020

2. New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding

I installed a new canon pixma MX395 using the set up disk. It got to the end but stopped at print test page but gave no error. The printer was showing as installed but will not print from anywhere. The document whether it is a test print or something else
    does appear briefly in the queue then disappears. Sometmes I get the grey box with printer not responding and sometimes I get nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, downloaded the latest deriver from Canon but canot get anything into the print queue
    to print. I can print a test page and do Nozzle clean etc direct from the printer maintenance so the printer is worling. I just cant get it to respond to my pc. On another note if I right click the printer in devices and printers and click on the hardware
    tab, the printer and fax appears twice in the device functions. Is this relevant? Thanks

LindaCannon2, Apr 14, 2020
  3. New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding

Hi. and thanks. Have done all of that. I completely uninstalled the drivers and the printer and all the other canon apps that were installed with the set up disc. I then added the printer using windows which detected it and I have downloaded the drivers
    from the canon website.

4. New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding

New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding

I tried everything but the clean boot as I don't have the skills to do that and would probably brekl it. This is what I have done:

Im still having no luck. There are 2 drivers available for my devicefrom canon support. An MP version and an XPS version. I have downloaded both but the XPS version didn't seem to do much. If I right click n the printer in the devices
    and printers screen and select properties and click hardware it shows 2 of the printer and one says printer and the other says printer queues and fax is on there twice with one saying printer and the other printer queue plus another on that says image device.
    They are all saying Canon MX390 series. IS that significant?

New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding 8fb99c53-7857-4be3-8071-a3bc648cd400?upload=true.jpg

Thema:

New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding

1. New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding - Similar Threads - Canon pixma 395

2. Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11: After the new update in Win11, the printer lost any contact with the computer at all. Win 11 has no technical support for this printer. There was no problem in Win10. Any suggestions? Because this Win 11 is already pissing me off....
  3. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  4. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  5. Canon Pixma MX310 Printer and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Pixma MX310 Printer and Windows 11: Hi,My printer stopped working. It was working fine yesterday. In Setting it is showing three different Printer Setting under Printers and Scanners option. Every time I click on printer it is showing as Collecting Printer Status in the queue. I am not sure how to get it to...
  6. canon Pixma Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    canon Pixma Printer: How do I connect this wireless printer to my HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/1020ee14-7eec-4915-a1ad-71295f441113
  7. Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing: My wifi modem was changed and my wifi printer will not print since modem was changed. What do I need to do to get my printer printing again without the USB Cable or CD. Thank you to anyone who can send the proper instructions for this....
  8. Canon pixma printer

Canon pixma printer: Canon pixma printer scanner scans only one page at a time, I need to scan several pages to one document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/57fb19be-65a7-41ce-8807-da420771e974
  9. MX 490 Canon Printer/Scanner/Fax

MX 490 Canon Printer/Scanner/Fax: windows update disabled my canon mx490 scanner, printer still works.....when trying to scan it says "pc not connected" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mx-490-canon-printerscannerfax/518d4992-4961-4195-90fe-93754816a8b3
  10. Canon Pixma Printer

Canon Pixma Printer: ATT recently put in a new modum for me and since then, my printer will not respond to my laptop. Do I need to uninstall the printer and reinstall it with the new modum info? If so, how do I uninstall it?...